Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What are the current theories?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2011
    125 times
    This was never " Not " Cordial .

not to argue cordiality , But the perceptions a person may have regarding the review of written text ,
    may differ widely with what is the actual intended didactic presented .

Interesting to me in my study of the human mind , is the per-conceived assumptions it applies to each event
    it is witness to .

One may wish to state they have an open mind , however that is seldom true .

each mind is reliant upon it's conditioning by former events encountered by the individual and as well
    as the Parents input while that individual was in the growing stages of life .

Said that the square peg will not fit in the round hole and believed to be true by the impressional mind
    of a Child .

the child will avoid any attempt to test this .

as with the Churches Dictate that the Earth was flat

sometime in the course of Human endeavors

is required the alternate perceptions
    to break the false rule

and venture out beyond a line of compliance to a defunct belief .

Horizons are in this manner , reached and surpassed

allowing progressive growth to evolve out of the darkness of dead thoughts .

You never have to find your freedom

if ,,,,

You never believed you never had it to begin with at birth .

Those age old Human placed conceptions that one must rule another , has done the human experience the worst of
    harm .

The glass is neither half full nor half empty , The contents constricted within
    are simply trapped at a level suitable to it's content .

However
    if that content gave to evolve beyond , then perhaps it would grow to it's fullest potential and become that
    which serves best it's existence .

To stunt the minds growth and possibillities

is exactly the cause of conflict and wars .

We seem to be trapped in defunct parameters by a refusal to come to understanding we are free to think
    we have greater potential in the way of processing the experiences we exist by .

I am not intimidated by the thought of the higher mind being a possibility and seeking to exercise a will
    to evolve in it's direction .

Where the problem arises in that , is the rules set down by those who never give value to thinking outside known confortable
    parameters .

Shame to me if I hold the mind of another back from seeking beyond my parameters
    Not Peralta likes this.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    So, you admit that I have found Tayopa and the Jesuit path to Rome eh ( shaddup, "All roads lead to Rome") Drink yer coffee/
    Not Peralta and Oroblanco like this.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Oct 2011
    125 times
    i CAN ADMIT THAT WHAT A MAN BELIEVES TO BE HIS REALITY

IS HIS OwN AND HE HAS A RIGHT TO IT

AND THAT NO OTHER MAN HAS ANY RIGHT TO DICTATE THEIR REALITY UPON ANOTHER

THAT FREE TO CHOOSE OUR OWN REALITY , IS A SELF ACTUATED GIFT , NONE CAN HONESTLY REFER TO ANOTHERS REALITY AS CRAZY , WITHOUT FIRST CONFRONTING
    THE TRUTH OF THEIR OWN SELF MANIFESTED REALITY AND EXAMINING IT FOR FAULTS AS OTHERS MAY PERCEIVE IT TO OWN .

WE EACH THINK WE ARE SANE

EACH CAN JUST AS WELL BE LABELD INSANE BY ANOTHER

i ASK THAT A PERSON NAME ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL THAT THEY BELIEVE IS PERFECTLY SANE .

AND I HAVE FOUND , THAT NO MATTER WHOM THEY CHOOSE AS THEIR IDEAL
    OF THE PERFECTLY SANE HUMAN ,,,
    i CAN POINT OUT A FLAW IN THAT PERSON TO THEM

If you believ you have found the path to Rome

you have my support for that belief .

I would not challenge it .

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    Think nah almost positive - the road to Rome is paved with silver and Gold via Los Caballos & Victorio Peak and on down the Rio Grande. Prob a few loads were lost on the trips over the years.

us
    Oct 2011
    125 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp View Post
    Think nah almost positive - the road to Rome is paved with silver and Gold via Los Caballos & Victorio Peak and on down the Rio Grande. Prob a few loads were lost on the trips over the years.
    tHE sTONE mONOLITHS SET UP ALONG THE OLD ROAD

RUN UP FROM THE gULF cOAST AND RIGHT INTO THE oRGANS AND OTHER RANGES

MANY HAVE BEEN TOSSED OVER

BUT YES
    THERE IS A mARKED TRAIL TO THEM
    Not Peralta likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9310 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Treasminder, please stop typing in all caps.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    Join me in a hot cuppa, Rog?? 03:30 here
    Not Peralta likes this.

Sep 2014
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    Treasminder, please stop typing in all caps.
    Yes, that's much easier to read. By the way your signature is mostly all caps too.
    UncleMatt and Not Peralta like this.

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9310 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Yes, that's much easier to read. By the way your signature is mostly all caps too.
    Per our rules and terms....

"Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)"

Members signatures is not the issue, using all caps to post threads and replies is....

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    hey Rog: yer coffee is getting cold..

You posted -i ASK THAT A PERSON NAME ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL THAT THEY BELIEVE IS PERFECTLY SANE .

K, Don Jose de La Mancha , course I sometimes have a slight doubt, but then ??
    Not Peralta and Casca like this.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    Heck Rog, you should see my constant corrections on every post I make. sometimes I worry about the peeps that read them in between corrections, but then I figure they are already lost being treasure hunters.

What's the neurological prob ?? Outside of possibly both of us are nuts /

us
    Oct 2011
    125 times
    Kinda personal actually

Time and Rough and tumble living caught up to me is all .

That's the Grace of impermanence ,,, everything changes in time .

The container has far too much abuse to it's moments compared is all .

A Body is like that

none ever last as long as the Soul within .

good thing that .

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2318 times
    Rog, drink yer coffee, freshly made. 04:30 As I have said, only the good go young , so you will be with me on my 150 th birthday.

us
    Oct 2011
    125 times
    On that subject

we notice people discuss quite often where their soul may go after this world .

In contast , not so often is it podered where the Soul may have been before this world .

I once posited : Were all souls created at the exact same epoch , and if so , where was yours while
    Moses Stood upon the Mount waving stones and commandments ? "

Now a Verse form The Grateful Deads Song " Eye's of the World "

Verse : Wake up to find out that YOU are the EYE's of the World "

End quote

A Bumper sticker I like reads : " If you are not outraged , you're not paying attention "

Eye's wide shut is this societies greatest insult unto it's self .

The verse points out : wake up, pay attention , see what's going on ,,, and then ,,,, do something GOOD about it .

Now
    If the Soul is everlasting spiritual energy ,,,

which came first , the chicken or the egg , routine .

where was your soul

at conception , did it enter then sperm and then the egg

or did it enter the egg first

and wait for the sperm to spark material or biological awakening to become a container for the soul
    in this material plane of momentary journey ?

I warn that it is best to be aware , that I have spent much time in seclusion , THINKING

away from others who distract the Inner View and the answers there within .

Understand ?

sounds nutz ,,, does it not

Crazy is just another point of VIEW , the View , the perceptual assimilation , The internalized results of the person .

as opposed to another's VIEW .

Realize that in Western Lineal View and Thought consciousness , the Label of SANE , is placed on the person who
    perceives and acts within the confines of lineal parameters .

That is stunting the growth of the Consciousness to that of a seedling .

Make sense why all these Wars ?

why the Greed

we all share this time and space together on this plane ,,

should we not share as equals ?

For one is no greater then another , no soul is larger nor smaller .

just a thought you understand .

us
    It doesn't matter how much heat your group is packing, there is always a larger group packing much more than you who just may cross your path and ruin your day...

Sep 2007
    CA
    old skewl gold bug, whites gold master II, and newly added gmt
    47 times
    I have a personal theory that may sound a little farfetched...And here it goes...When the Jesuits were amassing their wealth in the new world...They were playing by the book and paying the crown the royal fifth...And they thought that they would create a depository for their own newly gathered church treasure or share ...The crown was astonished at how much, their royal fifth was...And greed worked its magic...The crown came up with an idea to take the Jesuits share or wealth they had been accumulating...Seeing that due to uncertainties and Indian raids and such which did not allow the Jesuits to ship the royal fifth to Spain...Or so were their reports to the crown...Greed had worked its magic on the Jesuits as well...Or were they actually saving the riches for the return of Jesus whom they considered their one true king...So the king of Spain became infuriated as king Herod and ordered his loyal troops to seize all of the Jesuits riches...The Jesuits of course had spies who warned them of the crowns plans...So they placed all of their eggs in one basket and created secret maps as to the location of said depository...The only ones who knew of its true location were recalled to Spain or France or who knows where else...I personally believe they were delivered to the King and his servants for interrogation...And the true location became lost...And many legends were fashioned so that many could search for the depositories location...The Jesuits learned much from said debacle...Never again would they place all of their eggs in one basket...As was/is the case with the U between Gaviota and Refugio...I believe the Jesuits have many hidden stashes and they know exactly where they are...And to this day...They are awaiting the return of their king...Will that day ever comeCould I be said kingAs if My Father has revealed the location of said depository unto me...I really don't need its riches...If they really do exist...Oh well...Is this a silly tale or whathehehe

Ed Tlol
    Last edited by Ed T; Oct 15, 2014 at 05:01 PM.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Sponsors