Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What are the current theories?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2006
    AZ
    Polygragh and if needed sodium P

Re: What are the current theories?

This is what I like to find

us
    Feb 2006
    AZ
    Polygragh and if needed sodium P

Right out of the horse's mouth,I think Capt Bill knows who wrote this

Hi Royster
    I'm going to pop a little known fact out of the bag here.
    Pedro Santa Maria Guadalupe Navarez was a Nobleman of a very wealthy Family of Spain.
    A descendant of a Spanish Knights Templar of the 14th century after the Escape from France to Spain by the French faction of the Knights Templar during their persecution By King Phillipe of France.
    Pedro Navarez, Known as El Chato, had come to the Messilla Valley to the village of Dona' Ana in search of a legacy brought here by his Grand father in 1602, Pedro arrived about 1639 or so.
    He was in the Organ Mountains, where he and his antourage became involved with some halfbreed spanish and indian Bandits.
    He turned to Banditry.
    He was captured by some Monks when he tried to capture a wagon train out of El Paso del norte; the Monks had set up a trap to capture him and his followers by using the old trojan Horse method.
    When Pedro Swooped down on the Crts and wagons, They found the armed Monks jumping out and fireing into them.
    He was captured, in 1649 and taken to Mexico City where he was tried and hung for his crimes.
    Before his execution, he gave a confession to a priest stating where every thing he had collected and the gold that was already in the mountains when he came here and found it was at.
    This document was taken to the Convent San Agustine and left with the Mother Superior of that Convent in Mexico city.
    During this Capture, Back inside the Organs, at a spring at the base of a tall peak was camped the women and children of the Bandits.
    Along 1921 in the town of Messillia was Born One Samuel Navarez, a direct descendant of Pedro Navarez. 'alias' El Chato.
    This Samuel Navarez grew up and fought in W.W.II,
    When he got out of the army, he came to Redondo beach California and settled into a Job with an Aerospace firm there.
    I by Chance met Samuel, and we would spend some after noons drinking coffee and absorbing each others stories.
    In the late '80's, Samuel Pass away.
    Sam Had a map, also a rediterrio, (letter of direction)
    The Map he had matched the Organ Mountains.
    Not the San Andreas or Hembrillo basin.
    Here I will state it as the fact that it actually is.
    The Primary Gold deposited in Victorio Peak was of ANCIENT MANUFACTURE AND DATES WAY BACK THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
    The primary deposit of that gold is known not only by myself, But also it is in the Top Secret Documents of our Governments files and Documents that I was Authorized to review.
    In 1961, our soon to be President of that time KNEW of the Gold, and whom it belonged to.
    Not only myself, but many of my family members KNOW this exact truth.
    President Kennedy signed an Executive order concerning that Gold , and in my Mothers effects at the time of her death was a copy of this Executive Order.
    That Copy of that order was given to me at the age of 6 years old. the order has my name as well as others whom I know on it.
    If we are to talk of Pedro Navarez and his loot being the source for all the gold in Victorio Peak, then we are mistaken.
    The story of Pedro Being Tortured is most Likely False, He disired to absolve himself of his sins, and the revealing of the loots hideing place was his way of doing so. If torture was used then the people who tortured him would have been in the mountains Johnny on the spot, For Greed would have caused them to fly like the wind to it.
    The Navarez Document is a Church Document of Confession of sins. Not a Document Gleamed from Torture, and written by a thug, which would not have the ability to write a word.
    Yeah Royster, it's a ***** that I know so many FACTS about this subject, can you imagine the folks who have been using the Gold out of Victorio peak as Colatoreal for loans for so many years if all of a sudden the Documents pop up and their pants are down and their cover is blown.
    Well ,,,,, anything can happen at this stage of life.
    Of course, if you wish to believe the false hoods of vicky peak, we can all go over to the whitesands website and read the Military Version.
    anyway,,, happy hippie holidays to you all.
    Rog'
    p.s. if there's nothing to cover up, then why is it being covered up ? why bother ?

Dec 2004
    2 times

VICTORIA PEAK GOLD

I have no idea from whence all this gold came, but
    it is a KGC cache buried under the auspices of none
    other than Albert Pike, the wizard of the KGC. .I didn't
    try to identifyall that were present, but Jacob Waltz
    was one of them. Since this is a KGC cache, the way-
    bill may still be locked away in some old trunk and may
    surface someday. Albert Pike also buried a huge cache
    in Scotland that I discovered.

Howso

Jun 2006
    Orange County, CA

Thanks for all the great info and / or theories. When I was a young private in the early 90's, I was stationed at Ft Bliss which is a couple hours from victorio peak. I heard the legend about the gold and wondered if it was true. I think its feasible that the greedy brass and politicians pocketed it long before I was there (or even born?). I guess the only thing left would be the stray bars that Noss burried in the desert. I've seen maps of the vast area between Las Cruces and Victorio Peak. Those bars could be anywhere. I also heard that some of his relatives or associates went back and dug up some of the bars. Anyone know of any pictures of these? I wonder where they originally came from. I heard it was spanish gold either from Coronado or some priest that was running a mine.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    1469 times

=Albert Osborn
    Albert Pike also buried a huge cache
    in Scotland "that I discovered".
    Howso
    Hi busom buddy, ole pal , fellow treasure hunter, err ah about my projects ------?

Honestly, I hope this wasn't a typo. We need success symbols!

Tropical Tramp ---------------e\__$$$$$__/ hehehe.

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / XTerra70 / Fisher Gemini /
    736 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by RealdeTayopa
    =Albert Osborn
    Albert Pike also buried a huge cache
    in Scotland "that I discovered".
    Howso
    Hi busom buddy, ole pal , fellow treasure hunter, err ah about my projects ------?

Honestly, I hope this wasn't a typo. We need success symbols!

Tropical Tramp ---------------e\__$$$$$__/ hehehe.

Albert is a dowser. He has found treasure all over the place.

Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Cptbil

Mar 2003
    Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
    10 times

Anyone want to see about getting into that second entrance ?
    This is the entrance, that is OUTSIDE of the Govt., White Sands, Property?
    It is in a remote area,
    But, access to it is fairly easy!
    If ! you know where to look!
    CptBil & Bugs

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    736 times

Doesn't really matter which entrance you use. All the gold was moved out of there in the mid sixties. I recently read a statement by an MP who said that the final estimates of the gold taken out of Victorio Peak was about 93 MILLION troy ounces (93,000,000). That's a spicy meata ball!!

Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Cptbil

Mar 2003
    Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
    10 times

Gollum:
    Yep!
    You're right!
    I just thought that maybe that there might just be an adventurous someone out there !
    WHO! ...
    Might want to explore it
    As, from my info, THIS entrance/tunnel is quite long!
    It may lead other places!
    SAY!
    Are you still working on that Spanish mine/tunnel, that you found, in the desert ?
    I hope ! to be in Ariz. this coming month.
    When's I'll have unlimited time!
    HINT! HINT!
    CptBil & Bugs

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    736 times

Quote Originally Posted by cptbil
    Gollum:
    Yep!
    You're right!
    I just thought that maybe that there might just be an adventurous someone out there !
    WHO! ...
    Might want to explore it
    As, from my info, THIS entrance/tunnel is quite long!
    It may lead other places!
    SAY!
    Are you still working on that Spanish mine/tunnel, that you found, in the desert ?
    I hope ! to be in Ariz. this coming month.
    When's I'll have unlimited time!
    HINT! HINT!

I'm still working it, but other things are starting to take priority over that. I've got the 50 foot tall heart, something going on in Southern Az (but I won't be going out there till fall sometime), Pancho Villa's Rifles, another canyon in this area that has a ton of monuments. I think I need to form an LLC and put a team together. It's tiresome and takes forever.

That shaft has had a couple of small cave-ins making it impassible. Just finished a 1/18th scale rock crawler chassis with a mounted wireless camera. Works beautifully!

Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

Jun 2006
    Orange County, CA

I guess if there is any stray gold left around victorio peak, it would be the bars that Doc Noss never went back to dig up. I'm guessing if he was using a vehicle when he was taking the gold out to bury, those things could be anywhere. I would assume close to dirt roads as I doubt anyone would want to lug the heavy bars far. Especially an old man. Other thing is there is a remote chance that someone who recovered the gold would have missed a cavern and left some behind in the mountain. That would be pure chance though. Anyone think of putting some info on the theories on wikipedia.org , the online encyclopedia? I searched there first and it doesn't say much at all. Chris.

us
    Cptbild

Oct 2005
    NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
    1 times

I KNOW SOMETHING that no one else is aware of !
    THAT IS!
    There is a cache that The US Army Missed !
    It's smaller,
    But! HEY!
    Gold Bars ARE! Gold BARS!
    I know better than to ask if anyone is willing to take a risk and have a "GO" !
    Even tho,
    There's very little chance of being caught, But! ......
    Also!
    A Famous Metal Detector Manufacturer Personally told a Friend & Self,
    About a cave with stacks of gold bars, "finger bar" size, just inside, 3 miles, the fence!
    He brought out about 60 lbs worth !
    AND!
    Yes!
    He is still making MD's ..... (Which means, he's still alive and kicking!)
    I have his complete directions to the cave !
    PS: A very small portion of The Entrance,
    can actually be seen from Point of Rock's, "Grama Peak", with binocs!
    Cptbild & Bugs

Jan 2007

This is the latest: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...c,69096.0.html

Anyone who is interested in joining us in a serious attempt to secure this treasure, check it out!

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    983 times

One question - are you soliciting funds for this hunt? No, two - are you totally naive? No offense, but anyone knowledgeable of the history and legal status of Hembrillo Basin will laugh you out of the room.
    "The gods were smiling when you were born. Now they're laughing."​ Chinese fortune cookie

Karmageddon
    : It's like, when everybody is sending off all those bad vibes, right? And then, like, the earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

Jan 2007

I don't think I'm totally naive, but I suppose it's possible. I was stationed at White Sands Missile Range as a JAG officer for almost three years between 97 and 99. During that time, our office was litigating the Ova Noss Family Partnership lawsuit, and all of the decades of Army files were stored in our offices.

Part of the lawsuit was a discovery process where the plaintiffs were required to turn over all of their files for our inspection. Those files were voluminous to say the least. Based on my research, I am convinced that there is something out there in the caverns below the surface, and I am also convinced that the Army tried to get in and take the caches, but were unsuccessful in doing so. Obviously I cannot reveal any classified or priviledged facts, but I am entitled to have an opinion, and I would venture to say that it is probably a pretty well informed opinion.

Thus far, I haven't been laughed out of any rooms. To the contrary, there has been a very strong response.

To answer your first question, I am not raising funds yet, but funding is always an integral part of any serious Treasure Hunting expedition, so we will have to get to that eventually.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsors