Glendale, Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PuffDaddy said:
jackrook said:
PuffDaddy said:
Connecticut Danny said:
Who did the Army give the treasures to?

LBJ used it to finance the "Great Society"...! Fannie & Freddie...!

please explain....im a little simple minded

So ya don't think that's funny huh...?! I thought that was pretty funny...!

so he funneled the money through home and student loan companies? i still dont get it. couldnt he have just said "screw it" and kept it for himself and payed for quietness?

jackrook

Nov 1, 2010
Glendale, Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Puff, i tried to google Andy Mays and the typical Victorio Peak key words and i came up with nothing except this website. ive read 100 Tons of Gold, What Men Call Treasure, The Legend of Victoria Peak, and another book thats in my locker at work(cant remember the name). but basically ive read the big 4 books about the peak and never heard anything about Andy Mays.....care to elaborate?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David,

Never heard anything about Andy Mays either, and I am very well versed on the whole Noss-Douthit controversy.

The "Indian" that claimed to have been present when Doc found the entrance was Seraphim Sedillo.

Mike

jackrook

Nov 1, 2010
Glendale, Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PuffDaddy said:
gollum said:
David,

Never heard anything about Andy Mays either, and I am very well versed on the whole Noss-Douthit controversy.

The "Indian" that claimed to have been present when Doc found the entrance was Seraphim Sedillo.

Mike

Doc didn't "found" anything--He was shown by Andy Mays...!

So how did Andy Mays know it was there? Did he "find" it first? Was it there since before his time? Is it really Victorio's war spoils?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,

In this crazy world of Treasure Hunting, I won't say its not true, but I have yet to see or hear anything regarding the name Andy Mays.

I email the author of the books and he hadn't heard the name either.

Like I said previously, the only indian with Doc when he found the cave was Seraphim Sedillo. Now, it is possible that someone else showed Doc the cave and he later claimed to find it in the company of Sedillo.

David, since you obviously have spent a great deal of time with the knowledge of Andy Mays, have you ever been able to get census records or any documentation of the existence of Andy mays?

Mike

jackrook

Nov 1, 2010
Glendale, Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PuffDaddy said:
There must be some record in Lincoln County,where Andy was murdered('72 or'73. Some scoundrels from Texas,caught him crossing a fence-line(for the second time)with two gold bars,which he had intended for his adoptive Mexican daughter,and her abusive husband.

Andy was a tall,lankey person,with a good temperament. He spent most of his time monitoring the sacred sites of the Apaches. I have many tapes,detailing all of the particulars.

Andy might have killed Doc for his theft,and betrayal--but,I guess it was not in his nature to do so. Which makes him a far better man than yours truely.

Andy drove several different vehicles,in an attempt to avoid the Texas group--who had relieved him of two gold bars--and,had beaten him so severely,that he was presumed dead,by his torturers. The second encounter,was the last. A rancher riding his fence-line,found him bound with barb-wire,and his feet nearly burned off.

David

sounds like a bad way to go!!!!! can you expand on the other sites? also in new mexico? have they been found yet? the gold is Apapche booty or something else?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
PuffDaddy said:
.... My primary interest here,is to set the record straight,for an exceptionally decent
man,by the name of Andy Mays--He should not be forgotten...!

David

Nobody seems to remember him but you, so how could we forget him?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pdiddy,

I hate to break the news to you, but in order for Andy to have rehidden 400 bars that Doc had removed from VP, Doc would have had to have removed a total of about 700. We know from Noss Family that Doc only removed about 300 bars in total. Only about 100 are unaccounted for (even though many of them have likely been recovered too).

Also, in Doc's words, most of the bars from VP were about 40 pounds each. There were smaller Wells Fargo marked Bars and smaller unmarked, but I recall nothing about 80 pound bars.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep,

A lot of people don't realize that Doc actually sold a LOT of gold over the years. Problem was, he just went and drank up all the money after the sale. He would disappear from Ova for weeks at a time while binging. Firewater Bad!

Mike

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wonder about what percent of gold was in the bars?? Were they really rich or have a lot of iron etc in them to make them like 60% gold and rest to be iron and silver??? rwd

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to the book, some were almost pure, and others were mostly copper.

Mike

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hmmm... "connected" to Lt. Edward Fitzgerald Beale & his camel corp? DUNNO!

Last edited:

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cederrat:
Really!
Our U.S.Govt can and has done everything and ANYTHING it wants!
Including killing it's citizens!
IE:
ASK: Frank Olson, how he happened to fall out of a 13 story NY Hotel, locked dbl panel, window
Since you obviously can't, just go to & look up the story on the "Net"
ASK: The Enquirer Magazine [/b] why they suddenly Stopped? >:(
printing their voice lie detector results..
Whenever a Govt. Spokesman, Politician made a speech or comment on TV!
ASK: The FBI, why they shot a 14 yr old boy in the BACK!
BUT!
Hey! They can't do that!
?? ?? ?JUST WATCH YOUR BACK! ?
Are you from UTAH ?
This is absolutely correct. Google "Operation Northwoods" if yo think differently. Taking a treasure is a piece of cake compared to that.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the 1980s I was talking to a man who wanted to help with my treasure exploration.you might know him he had a small one man chopper. He stated that Oliver north helped negotiate a shipment of gold that went to Nicaragua for the contras.three planes were used to transport the gold.one plane was flying heavy and had to crashland.they reloaded it in another plane. The man said he was one of the pilots.
I know without any doubt that there was hidden treasure and the government took it.and im a Vietnam vet .why I really know is because on the santa Maria treasure I located there is only one way in with long tunnels and rooms of cashe inside the tunnels.the map I have shows the directions the tunnels run and each cashe is marked with an X.

Kenjmor2006

Jan 14, 2011
Marc It is just a opinion of mine,that the gold bars in the cave was put there by the Beale party,and the skeltons were Thomas j. Beale and party,the rest of the treasure was added later by the indians,...just a opinion of mine(Smile)....Ken

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Marc It is just a opinion of mine,that the gold bars in the cave was put there by the Beale party,and the skeltons were Thomas j. Beale and party,the rest of the treasure was added later by the indians,...just a opinion of mine(Smile)....Ken

You're dead wrong Ken

Beale most likely found one of the Cibola's

The initial deposit was done thousands of years ago.

Granted, those deposits were added to, and subtracted from over the eons.

Beale was not one of the add'ers.

Victorio Peak is but " ONE " of 52 deposit sites,, and almost every one of them was found and pilfered by the inteligence community over the past 50 years.

Using NASA Satelites, a software was developed about 3 decades ago, that can and does read mineral deposits.

Oil, being another item which can be found using the system.

Smelted Bars of Gold always have traces of Mercury in them, part of the process.

Mercury gives off Vapor

Multi-lens sensor reads the vapor

a pile of bars 50 feet deep, gives off one heck of a vapor trail.

from a couple miles up, ( even higher) The Sat.'s can detect the vapor cloud.

Knowing this for the fact it is, i can asure people they are foolish to believe Intel has not already recovered most buried treasure on the planet.

and the WAR machine enters other country's to swipe their Oil as well.

Welcome to the World you paid to build.

and,, " NO " The Egyptians did not Build the Pyramids.

and further,, Pope Leo X,,, and i quote from his deathbed statement : " It has served us well,,, this " MYTH " of Christ "

so from that,,, walking on water is another myth people except as truth.

But hey,, heh heh,, I'm the Crazy,,, right ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread