The Victorio Peak books are finally available!!

victorio1

Oct 16, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Victorio Peak books (The Gold House trilogy) are finally available!!

After 8 years of research and writing by John Clarence and Tom Whittle, the Victorio Peak saga is finally available in hardcover and Ebook formats in a three-book sequel entitled the Gold House trilogy, which has been touted as the ‘Victorio Peak bible.’ I have read the reviews by prominent authors and scholars who support the charges leveled against the government and others made by Clarence and Whittle. I am also told the writers are planning to release a document book that proves the allegations made in the books. The books are packed with photos, endnotes, and an index and they are available on Nook, Kobo, Amazon-Kindle, iBookstore, and in a limited hardback first edition, which are available at www.victoriopeak.com. Here is the subject matter of the new books that are being released by the authors:

“Book 1, The Discovery, covers the years when Doc and Ova Noss lived at their campsite in the Hembrillo Basin, before and after they discovered the treasure inside Victorio Peak. The Discovery details the events that took place during that time period and include: the discovery itself, the turbulent lives of Doc and Ova, the sequence of events that led to Doc’s murder, and Ova's removal from the Peak by the military in 1955.

“Book 2, The Lies, The Thefts, is a highly-documented account covering the years 1958 to 1978 when the treasure was being plundered by military and civilian personnel who were empowered by people at the highest levels of our government. Intrigue, documented thefts, lies, cover-ups, and murder are the underpinnings of this astonishing exposé. Names, dates, places, photos, and documents prove the case against the government and others.

“Book 3, Executive Order, spans the years from 1979 to 2000 when Terry Delonas, Ova Noss’s grandson, mounted an expedition to recover what remained of the treasure. This book separates the facts from the lies and meticulously details the corruption and the crimes committed by the military at White Sands Missile Range to cripple the expedition, including, but not limited to: lies and deceit, false and deliberate overbillings, and illegal changes to the expedition’s agreed-upon license contract are cited.”

-alex

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a set a few months ago at the Salvation Army. I liked what I have read so far. I wonder how a set got there before the release?

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
Recived the signed set of books today.
Of course these are first editions, yet there exist a readers edition prior.
The main difference will be the map on the inside of the cover with the map on it.. Casca your books set is now the rare set.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well, I wonder why the Ova Noss Foundation never filed a law suit?

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
"Well, I wonder why the Ova Noss Foundation never filed a law suit?'

You have to get permition from the goverment to sue em... Think they would give it??

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Barr McClenan, an attorney for LBJ said; "The Gold House books present enough polygraph exams, bank records, warehouse receipts and much more, more than enough to take to a jury, and win."

If an attorney for LBJ said that then its a slam dunk!

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
After the long wait I have just about finished the first book and have found it very interesting, but there is one thing that just keps nagging at me and I just don't understand. The book leaves a very strong impression that Doc did indeed have another entrrance and it sounded like he was going to reveal it before he was killed. If in fact he did have another entrance why go thru all that work to open up the collapsed shaft?
why the big sharade all those years. Does anyone else see this or is it just me?. For the life of me I cannt understand why he would spend all that time and trouble to open up the collapsed shaft if he had a second entrance.
Did anyone else see this or is it just me?

Bill

jackrook

Nov 1, 2010
Glendale, Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the long wait I have just about finished the first book and have found it very interesting, but there is one thing that just keps nagging at me and I just don't understand. The book leaves a very strong impression that Doc did indeed have another entrrance and it sounded like he was going to reveal it before he was killed. If in fact he did have another entrance why go thru all that work to open up the collapsed shaft?
why the big sharade all those years. Does anyone else see this or is it just me?. For the life of me I cannt understand why he would spend all that time and trouble to open up the collapsed shaft if he had a second entrance.
Did anyone else see this or is it just me?

Bill

I also got that same vibe. But the biggest hunch I have is that Doc stole the gold from ol Willy and salted VP with it. He stashed a few bars here and there to make sure he always had some pocket money. And when those bars ran out is when he really started I work hard at reopening the shaft.

The book hints at the entrance that Mr Snow found as being connected to VP. But in retrospect, TeeasureMinder himself has said that his dads descriptions and maps were purposely meant to deceive those who were looking for it.

Also, there'a speculation that there's another entrance in the Hembrilliw Basin not to far from VP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Has serious research ever been done on old Willie?, he has an interesting story but what he actually "found" or possibly stole himself or who he may have killed may up for debate. Those must have been wild years with Willie and Doc, but i just get stuck with the idea of Doc having a second entrance and going thru all that to try and excavate the shaft, something is certainly missing.
What ever the truth and with all his flaws I think Doc was a rare breed of treasure hunter, he lived the life to the fullest, as long and hard as he could and I have to admire him for that.

Bill

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
I wish these books had led to a new documentary or special on this, but other than one blurb on a weekly series, I haven't heard a thing on the case.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, it may have existed but was too small and dangerous to be considered, If it had been an easy entrance they would undobbbbtedly have used it. :coffee2::coffee2:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
One event that is another head scratcher .

Doc had something in Hand , or why the Plane ?
see it ?
The day before Doc got a well deserved bullet in the head ,,, a Plane crashed in the Basin .

why the plane ?

The plane was to fly gold bars out of the Basin
Turbulence caused it to crash before it could land for the Cargo

I would not call in a Plane for Cargo I didn't have , would you ?

ok
To answer on my Dads entrance , it is way north of Hardscrabble as well as VP

Bat Ranch Spring is the close site .

it is North of that Spring , and you follow a well worn Deer Trail up a Finger ridge opposite the Spring .

I once posted on this forum , a Google Earth Satellite Photo of the Spring and Ridge .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
To add:

Dad's maps place items on opposite sides of washes , he told me : go to the Mirror , hold the map facing the Mirror ,
now see how to use the map ? "

That's how he worked , everything he did , he made a puzzle out of it , he wrote a poem with hints to a cache
the Began : ::::::
" Look for one that's split in two , your back will ache with the contents as you carry them away "

He was speaking of a Cache he made in Achenbauc Canyon of two small bars he recovered .

Forest Fenn's style prior to F.F.'s

second entrance was not a through tunnel into the bowls of VP ,
Doc dug an entrance on the side of the Peak to enter his cavern .

The entrance he dug to had been blocked after the treasure was secreted by the Original depositors .

Doc , while inside the Cavern prior to the blasting that blocked the flue he used from the top , decided
to try a dig for that Main Entrance he saw blocked while inside the Cavern .

so it is not a second entrance but rather the main entrance .

The Flue he used , was also the same entrance that later peoples , like the Apache , used to add to the Cache .

On Dad's 1300 Step Cavern .

It does not connect to the V.P. Cavern .
it was another Cavern with it's own Artifacts stuffed inside .

Dad came out of that Cavern , knowing for certain the Legend of Ophir being the S.W. U.S. was Fact .

He would not Tell David Leon Chandler what the other " Things " he found were , for many reasons , one being
that the Carved in stone clues around that area , could be decoded if people knew what Culture had carved them ,
and by that , find the Cache as well as other sites .

as long as people " Thought " these Caches were Spanish laid , people would seek answers through the wrong avenues .

As I stated , Dad was a SNEAK ,
His Intentions were obscure , unless you knew the Family Legacy attached to these sites he explored .

That Legacy rest on me after his demise , and it sucks .

To Illustrate , Try Living a Private life with Surveillance Devices in everything you drive or own , even
My Teeth with a Micro-Transmitter embedded co-vertly .
True that man .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
View attachment 1369288

Ok , for instance , see that brand new Road up Rucker Canyon ?

I write openly , next ya know , New Roads appear at sites I mention .

Alright , in the red outlined Boulder Groups , can be found a Carved Map on one of the Boulders .

I'll point something out first though , to the left is a cleft in an Outcropping , partly down by Ice causing
a crack and collapse and shearing off of the Rock Face , then , enhanced by further man made chiseling , so the Crevice edges
give a Shadow of a Nun . per Dad's Map .
Yet it is not a Nun . it's a figurine , just not a Nun .

Right at the Base of this Point of Rock , is where you begin to seek out the Boulder Markers that
Talk to you about what this Canyon has secreted within it , as well as the several mines that are sealed up .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
ok

these markers were set so people who follow the original folks , would be sure to find them .

How they determined where to set the Markers , was by the most likely path the next visitor would
take into the Canyon .

if using Google Earth , I would suggest you look for the Deer Trails ,

reason being , Deer walk where it is safe

predators and all , ya know ?

they as well take the most level of the Higher Ground , they do not often walk in washes with High Banks , for
a Kitty can jump down on them .

so , watch for the Deer Trails , then follow them and watch for Boulders of odd shape or with
other Rocks set atop of them .

The Deer take a route they feel safe with , just as Man of that time would do , to avoid ambush .

so the trail markers are set accordingly .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread