DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you SDC, "or have the resources". but most of those maps you referred to were not genuine nor had the connections or finances. And yes, I am fully aware just how the real world works.

I wasn't referring to you personally in Post#2607, Don Jose, but to "treasure hunters" in general who tend to believe tall tales at face value. I agree with you that virtually none of the treasure maps that people see are genuine. Why would they be? However, when it comes to many of the detailed legends that surfaced in the 1930s, those who began them certainly had the means and connections to cover their tracks.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

jbeene65

Oct 20, 2015
odessa,tx
Detector(s) used
fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those just about 200 yards NE of the other "rabbit ears" on the old cheatham claim?

wr
hey WR
im not exactly sure where they are. but we've seen them several times and looked around but havent found anything. they are on the west side and they are close to the area you are talking about.

jbeene65

Oct 20, 2015
odessa,tx
Detector(s) used
fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone have any general knowledge on the mining that was done south and east of the dam? heres some pics image.png

jbeene65

Oct 20, 2015
odessa,tx
Detector(s) used
fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.png

just curious. there was alot of earth moved in that area

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP consider yourself disowned!! Whot - n-ell is a MonteCristo??r Now I could expect a Grick to have a name like that --- afteral they have Girck girl dancers. - I'm in love.

Don Jose here you are :

[h=1]Monte Cristo Cocktail Recipe[/h]

Ingredients :
pas_de_photo.jpg

Use a "In glass" for Monte Cristo drink recipe
Moisten the rim of an irish coffee cup with lemon juice, and dip into sugar. Pour the kahlua and grand marnier into the cup, and fill (almost to the top) with coffee. Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
Serve in "Cup" Garnish: No

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's and Amigo-ettes:coffee2::dontknow: Is time now a factor for some to finally tell the real ( factual ) truths behind the real mysteries of Victorio Peak and the Caballo mnts, will the truth come out this year, some that are still alive but reaching the end, Is this story really eating away at their heart, just something to think about? :hello:NP:cat:

jbeene65

Oct 20, 2015
odessa,tx
Detector(s) used
fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's and Amigo-ettes:coffee2::dontknow: Is time now a factor for some to finally tell the real ( factual ) truths behind the real mysteries of Victorio Peak and the Caballo mnts, will the truth come out this year, some that are still alive but reaching the end, Is this story really eating away at their heart, just something to think about? :hello:NP:cat:

NP
Whats your story of how youre connected to the Caballos? Just in general.....how much time have spent in the mountains etc ??If you dont mind sharing...

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP
Whats your story of how youre connected to the Caballos? Just in general.....how much time have spent in the mountains etc ??If you dont mind sharing...
Amigo:coffee2: This has been talked about at great length in this thread,thank you.:hello:np:cat:

jbeene65

Oct 20, 2015
odessa,tx
Detector(s) used
fisher goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo:coffee2: This has been talked about at great length in this thread,thank you.:hello:np:cat:

Sorry NP. Ive read this entire thread completely 3 times and dont really know too much about you. But Ill leave it at that, I really appreciate you starting this thread and bringing attention and information to my favorite place on earth!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread