Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to make a small parenthesis and to go back to the Quetzalcoatl theme .
I was invited today to a baptism ritual which took place at a very famous church close to my residence . I was looking to the chair/throne of the archibishop of Orthodoxy and I took a picture of it .
You can see the " Feathered Serpent " , the basilisk image as was adopted after the 10th century AD . In this picture the Basislisk has snake's head and neck , and with cock's legs and body/tail .

IMG_20160717_114103.jpg

" The basilisk remained an object of terror long after the collapse of the Roman empire and was popular in medieval bestiaries. It was in this period that a great deal of additional myth grew up around it. It became less a serpent than a mix of snake and rooster; "
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/on-the-trail-of-the-warsaw-basilisk-5691840/?no-ist

Last edited:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TM2:
Welcome back. We missed you and your information.
Thanks for the new info.
Looking forward to more exploration this winter.
Keep the posts coming.
I will be visiting as many of the sites as possible until they turn me back.
WR

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 1340519 Ok , circled in red is the Map Rock and arrow boulder of the East Side of the Organ Mountains .
I've already show the West Side Map Rock .
Note the Tanit Monument circled on the top of The Ridge , inside the area outlined was a Cave with steps that curved down and
back into the ridge . Tanit = Goddess of the Phoenicians , all along the canyon are Stone Monuments that Match those that
are seen at the Tanit Temple site in Byblos .

Spanish ?
I think not ,,,
scuse me ,,, I KNOW not .

TM2:
Relative to the new army road, where is this screen shot taken?
thanks
wr

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog I just finished typing on another forum that I did not know how you were doing and bam I click here and you have been paroled so to speak lol .must be that wave we caught .lol so good to here your voice again so to speak!

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure, thats some map. I have walked most of the edges of that map or I would not have caught on to what was did there. I dont believe the vaults are accessible and now its a National Monument no one is digging them lol. I am sorry to hear your not well. As the years have ticked off I cover less and less ground. I would how ever like to hear your stories. I dont post on here much as most of my friends have moved the serious talk over to a social media site where we talk one on one. I was surprised that your dad missed amigo side of the Rio Grande.

Treasure, could you pm the reason why the Spanish would mine all around a old Aztec or Mayan set of monuments?

Do you think there is any truth to Padres Cave being over the pass on White Sands?

Anyway, I still would love to see at least a few more treasure before I die Treasure. Im sure you could answer at least a few questions I have. PM me if you ever want to just chat.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,Again, Welcome back,:hello:, this is just one of the place's that the roman church would never be victorious ,:hello: ,just me rambling on, Please continue. NP:cat:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TM2, that was some great info. and photos again. I like your ancient info. you put out. It gives me even more confidence to keep on that track,and has got me fired up for the hunt. That one with the shadow at your dads cache site was a major piece of info. to me. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TM2..Fascinating.

I vaguely recall a theory that Aztec mythology was influenced by Phoenicians via ancient trade. Are you suggesting ancient Eqyptians or Africans were in this area -or- are you confirming the Aztecs (or whichever Native American culture) really were influenced by culture on another continent ? Either way the time periods these cultures thrived don't match up (Phoenician era predates Aztec by millennia), right ??

If I got this all wrong, please enlighten me. I'm not anywhere near the SW U.S. (Wish I was, 'cause I'd be out looking for what you've posted here :-)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryano, The Aztecs were rements of one of te lost tribes of Israel, that migrated aross the Med basin, took up residenc in the shallows off of the coast of Spain for a time, -- the remnants of Atlantis, hence the term Aztlan --_ moved to the new world, then traveled across the southern America, interbreeding on the way, then finally migrated south into Mexico. This tends to explain the many Jewish words spread across /america and down into Mexico..:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread