OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just making sure, it seemed probable that the Rincon part might have been a diversion. And someone suggested I look up a spring by that name...

yes look for the spring at Rincon. np:cat:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Just to be clear here, I did not state that the father Charles La Rue in France circa 1687-1712 IS the same one associated with the lost La Rue mine and treasure, I merely asked if it were possible. The dates would be wrong and it appears that Charles La Rue spent his career in France; however there are still other La Rue's, and the French connection would be the correct route to investigate. The point was that there IS an historical father La Rue, though a Jesuit which raises yet more questions.

One other version of the story has it that the padre's name was La CRUZ and not La Rue, as a side point.

lA rUE IS MY fORTE'

SO i'LL HELP HERE

lA RUE AS STATED MEANS THE STRETT

MANY ORPHANED STREET KIDS IN FRANCE WERE TAKEN TO CONVENTS

IF THEY DID NOT KNOW THEIR NAMES
THEY WERE GIVEN THE lA rUE ( THE STREET ) NAME .

THERE WRE THOUSANDS OF PRIEST PADRES
PIMPS OF THEW CHURCH BY THAT NAME

lA rUE OF THE oRGAN mOUNTAINS WAS pHILLIPE lA rUE

HE WAS ACTIVE IN THE oRGANS FROM 1797 UNTIL HIS MURDER IN 1813 AT THE VAVE NEAR dRIPPING SPRINGS

( AND MY PC SUFFERS CAPS LOCK SYNDROMN , SORRY )

he was buried right out in front of the cave on your left as you enter Dripping Springs,,, buried head down toward hell by his Tormentor garcia I believ was the name of the capt that killed him .

His bars did not have La Rue enscribed on them

His Bars have a strike Mark and thats all .

he had a stone cabin by mine house spring ( not the mine house which stands there today )

He had a cave on the south wall of Filmore canyon

In Soledad he had another Cave on the ridge straight out from Issachs Cabin

and In Rucker Canyon there is a Dug out under a huge Boulder that was also used by him on that side when he visited his men and the mines there

To the north of pine spring is where that cave is .

To my Knowledge

His caches , of one I know to have been pilfered

perhaps another I found pilfered was his as well .

His roam was in the Organs and not elsewhere .

Father Kino lost one of his bells that was swent from Arizona to Santa Fe , it was found grading a road on white sands soem decades ago

as for4 Kino himself visiting the area of Southern New mexico , I cannot say that actually happened .

supposedly other Kino artifacts wer found at Victorio peak

like a Gold Cross

but the Noss group are well known to manufacture evidence and running scams just as Doc did

so that's out as a valid artifact from the peak .

Noss bars with la rue engraved are fake La Rue Bars.

an no excuse for that am I convinced with .

he was a scam artist

as for saving Willie

I doubt that even more .

as for all the Ova and Letha stories

I know for a fact that they both told many lies .

strange thing about some people in that area

they seem to suffer a very special mental disorder that I have
incounted no where else

they believe their own lies

and imaginations run way too wild .

that is just some people there

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just making sure, it seemed probable that the Rincon part might have been a diversion. And someone suggested I look up a spring by that name...

Maybe this is just more Noss bs. Maybe Noss camped at Granite Springs. Find who has claims near there and ask them about it

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was something that occurred to me as well, thus my diversion comment about Rincon being the area for the spring. Where is Granite Springs located? I'll be glad to check out the claims angle.

Maybe this is just more Noss bs. Maybe Noss camped at Granite Springs. Find who has claims near there and ask them about it

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Information that should be addressed , Im really surprised that no one else has spoken up.
there are a lot of different Idea's being tossed around,and a lot of you looking for fast solutions,well there are none.
I know a couple of you have a problem with Roger,or treasminder2, but theres several things you should consider ,
Roger has given at his own free will like me people on here information and clues that you will never get anywhere
else, there are not many that have the boots on the ground experiences of a certain area,and family experiences
of an area as Roger has had in his life time. the knowledge that he has shared, and is sharing is personal and helpful
as far as that area is concerned. is there anyone that thinks they have more knowledge of that area than Roger,
If so prove it, stand up and be counted, If not then there are people who want to listen and learn from some one like Roger that does have the knowledge
and experience and history in that area while they can. memories are a great gift,sometimes we just cant remember everything
we want to,some times in certain situations some things compared to others are not that important. have a nice day. np:cat:

roger

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the record, I do not think there are any fast solutions for any treasure tale. I am grateful to all that share information with me, and try to come up with valid contributions to the discussions I am involved with on T-net. I plan to contribute a whole lot more in coming years once I have some new tools up and running. I try to approach all this with a scientific mindset, and always appreciate verifiable information. I am always willing to help others track down leads in the field, and they will always enjoy total confidentiality if they want it.

The other day Gollum posted about being "squirrelly" sometimes, and I know where he is coming from! I am too! Lets face it, probably none of us are free from that who love searching for treasures. We all have our little idiosyncrasies and oddities to our personalities. Sometimes those mesh well and without friction, sometimes not. Some of us are here with good intentions, others are not. Just like in the real world, you have a mix of people to deal with on T-net, and it often challenging to say the least! I once felt free to comment about politics on T-net, but stopped doing so when I realized it was diverting from my main focus here: treasure hunting. I encourage others to set aside personal agendas as well to focus on that same thing. We can probably figure out anything here given enough time and willingness among members to contribute what they know and have experienced in an open an honest way.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That was something that occurred to me as well, thus my diversion comment about Rincon being the area for the spring. Where is Granite Springs located? I'll be glad to check out the claims angle.

Granite Springs is shown on the USGS quad. Pay attention to the nearby terrain. It's at 32 degrees 56'50" N, 107 degrees 15'24" W. I have a word file, 1,907 pages, single spaced, that lists every place name in New Mexico. There are three Rincon Springs, all too far north, and an El Rincon Spring, also too far north. There is a Rincon Tank in the right neighborhood - 32 degrees 53'28" N, 107 degrees 14'06" W. Possibly the tank is spring fed. If there are any springs near the village of Rincon, you'll have to quiz the locals. I doubt anyone here knows, or it's a big secret.

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting that, and your last sentence speaks volumes! If you are willing to share, please PM me with that word file!

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly correct! But, I am sure some people do not know they have been lied to, and are only repeating what they believe to be the truth...

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say, you would think in a desert environment like New Mexico that springs would stand out on the terrain to be easily identified, especially on tools like Google Earth! One would imagine you would see vegetation growing around the spring making it easy to see, but you can forget that! lol

For example, that Granite Springs coordinates you gave are on a hill, and no spring in sight! Not saying its not there, but there is no change on vegetation around it to tell you it is there at all.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for posting that, and your last sentence speaks volumes! If you are willing to share, please PM me with that word file!

I don't do pms, but I did send you one with an email address where you can contact me.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to say, you would think in a desert environment like New Mexico that springs would stand out on the terrain to be easily identified, especially on tools like Google Earth! One would imagine you would see vegetation growing around the spring making it easy to see, but you can forget that! lol

For example, that Granite Springs coordinates you gave are on a hill, and no spring in sight! Not saying its not there, but there is no change on vegetation around it to tell you it is there at all.

Remember, the GE coordinates are WGS84. Those coordinates I provided may well be from an older topo, many of which used NAD27. That can give you a 200-300 foot displacement. In any event, the terrain to the SE is the important thing here.

Granite Spring.jpg

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure what you see of significance to the SE, all I see is a barren hillside, so please fill me in on that. Are you referring to the rock formations where something might be hidden?

Now those buildings and corrals are interesting to me, and they are probably there since there was water nearby.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
and in Polish it is Pronounced

Za Ev
and said zaev or better yet Zev

which is slang for sticker bush

which as well pricks

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could I miss them, they hijack and derail every thread I've read since I came back to visit. And I think it's a safe bet you're not gonna find any answers to your questions here. So why don't you dry 'em off, tuck 'em in, and post something worthwhile on the subject(s) for a change? 'Give ya something to do while you're waiting for enlightenment...

I THINK I'M IN LOVE! HAHAHA

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Wow

and another troll War breaks out between Ed T and Judy

chill out peeps

you are distracting attention from my post which are drawing Gollums A$$ out of him

sit back
and watch me play with his anger

right now
I have control of his emotions

soon
I'll have him screaming bloody murder

I have handled Trolls like Gollum for many years

Trade secret on getting Trolls like Gollum to burn up .

watch as I take control of his mind

I'm going to crawl into his mind

and give it a tweak

heh heh

he asked for it

I love to serve

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep yer cottin picking hooks to yourself Gully, She has an important role to play while she earns her Phd and retirement up on Tayopa as soon as I can raise money for it. I can tell you this, she is quite experienced at keeping cave spiders in their place and serves delicious coffee. IF ya keep the whip handy !!

A hint Ed , don't try, you are outclassed

Rog, the same applies to my mutual land rovin bud,
Gully

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread