DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains - Page 227
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227
Results 3,391 to 3,393 of 3393
Like Tree6636Likes

Thread: DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1955 View Post
    WR, you are neither paranoid nor foolish...your being smart. Keep your own company, you are the best friend you will ever have. I am a researcher, not a treasure hunter. I, along with others, have followed your postings for some years now. I think you are wise to hold back details that you feel are important to your quest. By now you should have figured out who you can trust in this venue. PM them. I did. I received a welcome response to my questions which sent me in different directions with my research. Take care, hope you find what your looking for.

Dirt
    Dirt:
    thanks for your advice and support. I am in contact with many from Tnet via PM and my own personal email. As you have found, they are supportive and exchanging important information. My quest, I feel, is moving forward nicely.
    For me, the adventure of this quest is reward enough. But, to be honest, I would love to solve a couple of the mysteries. 1. The Willie/Buster cave. 2. the Doc/Toni cave. Maybe not as much for the gold (which only complicates life) but for the challenge and the history.
    I will be on the ground again soon, and plan to take more pics and videos to post here on Tnet.
    take care everyone.
    wr

gold an glory

Jun 2007
    wyoming
    Love the DOC Noss picture. Too funny! Yes it is real and there are more carvings on the same tree- ( I am the one that took the photo ) --So curious how someone might be abe to give directions without knowing where I took this photo. ( I have actually told a few people how to reach this very spot- But people are lazy and want everything handed to them. None ever even tried- so it was a waste of my own time. ) Odds of anyone getting the directions? Well about as good as someone using my photo giving directions.
    sometimes there is more- that is where the truth hides, there is no gold and glory there-just fear! Fear that your door will be broken down and people you know will die- because of what you know.

Oct 2018
    6 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Not sure but can show you about ten more of those in the region. One area in specific is covered in the same carvings.
    Riverbum likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links