DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last week or so bordering upon Pneumonia -- hack, cough, pitooie, where is the cheap modified kleenex ? The stuff that comes in a roll?? But I shall prevail !!! You never said if you want a refill ? oops ya did . hmmm, who s nutz ?

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok
see the dotted trails ?

One goes through what we can assume is San Augustine Pass and circles back into the Mountain
right to where the Heart Shaped rock formation is above Aguiriee springs .

Gollum posted a photo of it in one of these threads .

The other dotted line ( Trail ) leads up and through Soledad Canyon , and then out the other end to The Mines
of Oro Grande area .

but then again , it matches so many sites , and has few details .

on the four digit set of numbers .

Do not be afraid to think of those as increments of distance instead of dates .

If I can get you gps coordinates of the rock when I go back. Do you have the software to check possible trails leading back to nm.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not have that software , sorry John , I do not even have Google Earth downloaded ,
this is my small notebook I use when I travel .

I think the trail was used as a main highway. So there should still be evidence today. Maybe enough to make out the rest. Who knows sombody might have a cache on their property and not know it.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry its taken so long to answer everyone, been dealing with other things, np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JohnMark29020, Im sorry at this time I cannot give out this info,
This had nothing to do with evil spirits, np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UncleMatt, yes, I did use the marker to cover some things in the photo's, only cause I made a promise to do so. and yes I do know whats covered up, hopefully some day soon you and every one else will to, np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sdcfia, you are correct in your general knowledge of old mins, ever old treasure hunter knows this,but for every one concearned this is not an old mine, np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,have something to drink, maybe :coffee2: or maybe not. I did see the photo's of the sword,there were plenty of good close ups,and yes there were other items as well, one of the curiosities about the sword was it was about three and a half feet to four feey long, it only had a single sharp edge on one side,the handle was almost gone,but at the top of the handle was a circle with a cross in it, after checking the booby trapped area wich would have covered the flat rock there was nothing else in the area, this place was meant for one reason and one reason only. later the person that found eventually blasted it shut with ever thing intacked, np ps its really close to the one you found ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, maybe the symbology is the cross in the sword , that makes the ninth cross, maybe it was done for a reason. np

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, you speak of imprints stopping you at certain places,like you know you have experienced this before or have had visions of it, all my life in certain areas I experience the same, Its like some spirit
guiding me ,and giving images of the past, it used to be trouble some tears ago, but for a long time now I don't fight it , its to valuable of a gift plus its powerful , theres a reason for everything, Im sure you know that was no horse shoe,ut what do you think really happened in that area, and what besides lay lines took them to that area,np theres a place only 20 miles from me that you can experience the exact same things,

Last edited:
OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger. I can say that the person that found this was really shocked at the time, a lot of photos were taken, he only showed it to his family, he knew what it was but not who it was, he left every thing just as it was, he didn't remove anything, but it was always a great mystery to him. how this was found were it was, he was always sorry he opened it after finding out what it was, over the years of moving around a lot of pictures were lost or destroyed, but he only told the story and the general location, not the exact location, he never knew the truth, np

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Roger. I can say that the person that found this was really shocked at the time, a lot of photos were taken, he only showed it to his family, he knew what it was but not who it was, he left every thing just as it was, he didn't remove anything, but it was always a great mystery to him. how this was found were it was, he was always sorry he opened it after finding out what it was, over the years of moving around a lot of pictures were lost or destroyed, but he only told the story and the general location, not the exact location, he never knew the truth, np

Let's see the sword and carvings. No offense, np, but so far all you've shown is some underground workings and presented descriptions of things you can't show. Why not? As you mentioned, the site is "secret". The photos "were lost or destroyed"? At least the Utah crowd presents proofs of their claims, even if forged.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sdcfia, you were lucky to view what I showed, there is a person that has great investments in this whole theory, they have been working on this theory and story for years to prove these people were actually here and why, at this time you will just have to be satisfied with what is shown, have a nice day, np
ps you have to respect other peoples wishes, and that's what I do, If someone tells me I can only show certain things then that's what I do ,its called respect , If I didn't do this no one would respect what I do , np

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sdc,. Don't forget that lil crude map. It shows things that neither He, nor Doc Noss, could have known about. It's a true map still being misinterpreted. As far as swords are concerned, my people still haven't sent me pictures of the one that found in a cave.
t

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog, you own the copyrights upon writing, and proof of your being the first, but in a public site it s generally best to post

© copy right. It can be found in the character map section of your program

In the case of my co logo I use th is. ©® Taint full protection, but -----------------

Blank trade mark.jpg

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, ophir, yes I truly believe for a lot of reasons that it is the land of ophir, Its strange how paths and info with certain people cross without ever meeting.
theres a reason the spirits lead certain people on the same quest. Im a true believer in the spirit, I believe your claims have more merit, np

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions