DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me how to enlarge a picture thats posted. I click on the pic and get another one the same size.

Also I've been want to start a post,but I cant find the button to start a new post.
How do you start a new post.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasminder, please remember politics are only allowed in our politics forum...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, on the upper tool lines you will see a mark with three horizontal bars.just below the red cancel sign. Click on it and you will see a vertical string of commands on the right side. The first is size. Go to it and click on the plus as any times as you wish, but don't forget to put it back to 100 % when you are finished.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell me how to enlarge a picture thats posted. I click on the pic and get another one the same size.

Also I've been want to start a post,but I cant find the button to start a new post.
How do you start a new post.
John, you can't be in a thread and start a new thread, you have to be in a forum. Once your in a forum. In the upper left side is orange icon that says " start new thread"....

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, you can't be in a thread and start a new thread, you have to be in a forum. Once your in a forum. In the upper left side is orange icon that says " start new thread"....

I went to forums and couldn't find the start new thread button. Anywhere.
I use a ,mobile phone so I thought it might be the reason I couldn't start a new thread.
Thanks for the info, Ill go look again,

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I use a ,mobile phone so I thought it might be the reason I couldn't start a new thread.

Go to the Forum > Treasure Hunting > Treasure Legends > Victorio Peak page. It will say "Forum: Victorio Peak" near the top left. There will be an orange/red colored box there that says "+ Post New Thread". Click it and you're good to go.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi JohnMark

Lets try another method to start a new thread :

1) Type to " Search " the topic where you want to start a new thread ( for example " lost dutchman mine " which I have typed ) and click " Go " .

start new thread.jpg

2) Select the link with your topic name which has a cloud attached .

start new thread 2.jpg

3) Click on the orange rectangle which prompt to " Post new thread " .

start new thread 3.jpg

Good luck !

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always interested Rog. I have a sloppy Joe, & coffee, on the desk, and am sitting back listening. There must be more tie in's with the Caballo mts deposits and Tayopa using them as a holding station for transhipment to Rome. :coffee2::coffee2: :laughing7:

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm listening Rog , just not online as much lately.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back on track I hope , Uh , where was I anyway , talking about carved symbols or something ?

Yes, please continue treasminder2, iam hanging on the edge of my seat, i look for your post every time i get home. Iam very interested in that K symbol and your thoughts on it. i read in on treasure book that said it means 20deg. i have found that same symbol in my area. Iam interested in a lot of your thoughts,from the govt. to the human nature of man and how the treasure warps them. I like the Templar stuff too,for i believe they were in my area also. I think they where the few that understood the ancient sites and knew how to get in the ancients sites. the K symbol from my area.any tips you could give me,or info. is appreciated. even if its ,just stay home,this stuff will bring me grief,all is welcome by me. View attachment 1124967

GUESS WHO

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good theory!

OTE=Not Peralta;3944184]My theory and opinion on the "Doc" Noss treasure:
I do believe Doc Noss found a hidden count and storage room with a dead Padre at a table, and that he did find documents of great importance in a leather pouch and in another room, he did find gold bars stacked up along with other artifacts. I personally believe these items were found in the Caballo Mtns in New Mexico. Doc had told Ova this story about the room caving in. Due to the cave-in, he would never be able to do anything else with it, but found information about another treasure somewhere else close by.
I believe during this time period that Doc found these items the location would eventually be compromised due to activity around the area. There were several ranches and homesteads in the area. It was open range and lots of cowboys always watching and hunting for cattle. Also Mexican sheep and goat ranchers. Not a good place for discovery, too many people.
Doc needed to find another place to claim his find.
In the mean time, he started stashing his finds in other locations. In case someone found the original site, he would still have some gold. I personally do not believe he wanted to move very much out of the original location. I think there was too large of an amount.
The Victorio Peak caves had been used by lots of different groups of people. It was used so much there could not have been anything hidden there.
Doc did not trust anyone, but when he found out about Victorio Peak, that was his solution to many things. He had taken enough gold out of the original site to last for awhile. I think he went back at night and blew the original sites entrances closed knowing everything in it would be safe. He could now concentrate on Victorio Peak as his location for "finding" his gold. I believe Doc went back to Victorio Peak quite a few times, surveying the caves, found all the entrances and blew all but one shut so that it would never be assessable again.
Now to complete his plan, he just needed a witness to his "find". For whatever reason, he chose "Ova" and swore her to secrecy. I think Doc did something to 1 or 2 of the gold bars to make them look older and stashed them in the cave near the entrance along with a few other artifacts. Doc and Ova would go there several times camping like they did other places. After hearing all the stories from Doc about what was in the cave, Doc would finally make one or more trips out of the cave with gold bars and a few artifacts to convince Ova of his "find". Now all he had to do was convince Ova that the opening wasn't big enough to bring everything out, that he needed to enlarge the opening, which he actually wanted to seal forever to keep his secret safe.
What ever he brought out of the original site and was trying to sell ended up getting him killed. From then on a treasure legend was born. Because it had an innocent eye witness (Ova) to Doc bringing treasure out of Victorio Peak. She would swear to it for the rest of her life because to her it was true.
NP:cat:[/QUOTE]

GUESS WHO

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps because Caballo is a treasure site and they could not get back into VP?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger I monitor this post via Tapatalk. It shows up on my phone as you post. I know the areas you are talking about. Folks are listening.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread