RIP: Dr. Oren Swearigen

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Gollums page quote :
That is a very interesting story indeed, except for the fact that Harvey Snow had never been in the tunnel. The man that found the tunnel and told Snow about its existence, never told Snow it's precide location. The man didn't particularly trust or like Harvey Snow. There have been a few people in the cave over the years, the latest that I know of was in about 1982, and even so, nobody has gotten to the actual stairs yet. They have seen the stairs, but a booby-trap guards the top of the stairs (not the bottom). The stairs are really there, but what they lead to is still a mystery. There could actually be stacks of gold and silver. There could also be nothing but sheep bones, porcupine quills, and dust.​
For right now, I will have to leave the story right where it is. I have a few more people to track down, but this is building up to be one hell of an adventure!

That's my father you're calling a Liar

the Fact is , YOU were never in that cave , no one was . it was fictional .

Your LIES , yes , I am calling you what you are , a Fraud and Liar .

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
ok Mods
who gets the Ban
Gollum for his insults , attacks and lies , as well as slander

or Treasminder for outing Gollum for a Fraud ?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
well well

this reveals why you promote yourself as a Treasure Expert , when ten years ago , you knew nothing about 1300 steps or much
anything else .
you're attempting to get people to give up their treasure sites to you .

quote from Gollums webpage 1oro1

"
If you have a site that you need assistance with interpretation of Monuments/Markers/Carvings/etc, you can email me some HiResolution Pictures. I will not post them or claim jump you, and complete discretion is assured.​
There is no charge for the service. I only ask that if something pans out from information I give, just don't forget me! ;-)​
Your pictures should include everything in the immediate area of the marker. Your marker should be photographed at about midday (if Spanish). Email them to:

~~~~~~~~~ end quoted Gollum Text from his funky low budget webpage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No wonder gollum asked me so many questions about treasure hunting and for the names of people attached to my Dads Team of
treasure hunters , he's using the info for his own promotion of himself .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Gollum ,,,, Don't starve to death seeking those fake treasures out there

everything I told you about in your pm's to me , is a snipe hunt bud .

That's right my boy , I sent you on a snipe hunt ,,, do you wonder why ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread