adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
done with 26 pages of reading , woah long . a few questions i have about timeline of willie . I saw where he is in two places at once .
maybe sometrhing is not correct in the records but he could not be in two places . 1945 he is one place Calif . and people said he is back
in new mexico at same time . I will check again on page 3 to 5

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
done with 26 pages of reading , woah long . a few questions i have about timeline of willie . I saw where he is in two places at once .
maybe sometrhing is not correct in the records but he could not be in two places . 1945 he is one place Calif . and people said he is back
in new mexico at same time . I will check again on page 3 to 5

Willie NEVER lived in NM after 1933. Starting about ten years after he left the state for California, he began sneaking back to NM every once in a while to get a gold bar or two, then disappear back to Cali.

Mike

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AD, do not take things to literaly. As for dates, I could be in Calif n the 23'd and in NM on the 24th or 25 th of the same month. Mike, el gully, is one of your best scources of information.

oh it is ok no problem of literal interpretations . the state documents have him first one marriage and then in the second marriage his license application
says it is his first marriage . so he is married twice but only once each time ? so it is a first marriage each time lol

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see willie in Portales in 1930 and he said he was in Caballos working for Nate when he found treasure the year before but he was also
enumerated twice in one year but not near Caballo . something fishy ?
wait and see if Gary has more I guess .

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see why willie changed his name now . he left his wife and baby and did not pay for child and wife support .
sneaky man . i think i see how he had money from the sell of the property his second wife owned in california too .
woman user maybe or he had little respect for his wives and his first child or he would pay for their livelyhood if he had treasure
he ran off rich without giving his wife money for their baby ? I don't like him now .

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AD, you do have a point. :coffee2::coffee2: mind if I join you ??

it is because he came out in 1972 to victorio peak and made a claim that no one knew him or his claim . Sam listened to him and the reporter
but the story he told led no where when Sam and Norman took him to his treasure hole in the caballos because he said it was all
changed and he couldn't find it which if we think he kept tabs on it he would have known the changes . Willie probably got excited and wanted
to get into the act . Mr. Chandler said he met willie in that time and willie was living meager but not broke circumstances and he thought Willie
would live in a big house if he got rich . i think 1977 dig at the peak . but why would willie want in on vick peak if his treasure was way over
in caballos ? make no sense to me . lots of funny stuff here . he can change his name to dodge out on his wife and baby not to hide from people
who want his treasure . besides he already said the men in city cloths took his treasure why come to new mexico and claim his treasure unless he just attention hog . he may think Doc took the treasure and put it in Vick peak but how ? not that much weight across those sand dunes no vehicle could do that easy and too many mules would be a sight and people gossip a lot in smal town so willie is not truthful on a lot of things and to run out on a baby is just awful to do .
yes i think we have a stinker here . The people who dug the peak said a lot of things and the more i read the more i see lies about vick peak in what the family said . I have to read another page on another forum and check for some things mr toypa

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
UFOs and hidden treasure. Huh. Roger Snow also tells stories like this. Be careful out there whiskeyrat - keep looking up.

View attachment 1249369

SDC: thanks for the warning. hey, that picture looks like Bill's ship. ha ha ha

Garry: thanks for posting the link to Willie's book. I just finished reading it. WOW. what else can you say.

his address is interesting. I wonder when he joined the Masons and how high in rank he got?

Other than mentioning the fleet of spacecraft meeting twice in Socorro, no mention of his past in the book.

wr[/QUOTE]

View attachment 1372091

Whiskey Rat , that photo is of Dr. Daniel Fry's UFO Model he made .

The Model is sitting in a Concrete Block store house on the West edge of Alamogordo NM .
I knew the Man personally .

He has a Book out about his UFO contact in the Organ Mountains while he was Working with Von Braun
at White Sands Missile Range .

google his book and read it . you'll see on the hard cover , that same model , shot in Oregon at his Home there .
yes , he had more then a few homes , five house in Alamogordo just to name some .

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
I believe we are on the same page with some small variations of course. If only some of those old markers or monuments were still there would make things a little easier. I have heard of an stone carved with "ENTero EN 1860 " was found on the mountain at one time, anyone else ever heard that or possibly seen it.

Yes. The first E is a 3 (backwards). Likely removed in the late 1960's/early 1970's.

It is far from the only destroyed/removed/altered/hoaxed marker. I even saw one on the east side before it was stolen by a Colorado jerk just a few years back. A little pointing miner dude pecked out on a 16"-ish loose slab of fine-grained limestone. Jerk probably missed the even more diagnostic stuff nearby, so hope he enjoys his pilfered history for all the good it will do him.

The BIG ones are still there in many places. Modern people are too lazy to have created them, they are too remote, and my local wizened buddies are even very suprised by them. Once you know they are there, you can get the right angle on them and they are back-lit. Most all can't be seen looking from the interstate, no matter the power of your telescope or binos even if you know them. Only one can be seen from GE, but only because of its high albedo. On the other hand, libido one is in some of my photos I took before I even noticed it in person. It's almost as if they were supposed to be hidden from river traffic, but obvious to those who knew where to start, and willing to break a sweat...

NO, I am not talking about carved ducks or witches or shadow faces. Though, there are a few interestingly-huge patinations that are consistent eye-catchers.

Guess I need to invest in a sexant or 1/8 stick or whatever?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes. The first E is a 3 (backwards). Likely removed in the late 1960's/early 1970's.

It is far from the only destroyed/removed/altered/hoaxed marker. I even saw one on the east side before it was stolen by a Colorado jerk just a few years back. A little pointing miner dude pecked out on a 16"-ish loose slab of fine-grained limestone. Jerk probably missed the even more diagnostic stuff nearby, so hope he enjoys his pilfered history for all the good it will do him.

The BIG ones are still there in many places. Modern people are too lazy to have created them, they are too remote, and my local wizened buddies are even very suprised by them. Once you know they are there, you can get the right angle on them and they are back-lit. Most all can't be seen looking from the interstate, no matter the power of your telescope or binos even if you know them. Only one can be seen from GE, but only because of its high albedo. On the other hand, libido one is in some of my photos I took before I even noticed it in person. It's almost as if they were supposed to be hidden from river traffic, but obvious to those who knew where to start, and willing to break a sweat...

NO, I am not talking about carved ducks or witches or shadow faces. Though, there are a few interestingly-huge patinations that are consistent eye-catchers.

Guess I need to invest in a sexant or 1/8 stick or whatever?

Care to show us?

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
Care to show us?

Sure, just for you from a few weeks ago...

The Nun of El Cobre.JPG

Explain the joke to others if you want...

For the Cabs, I have posted one of the large monument pictures before. I forget where, but it should still be here somewhere unless it got "modded" to appease the crazy symbols crowd.

The others I could show fall somewhere between too "meh" or too "wow" to post. The former don't look like much in the picture, and the latter are pretty fantastic.

So.... your favorite.... trust me! ... or don't. And why would'cha without proof? Of course, like Rita up there, pictures have their own provenance issue unless a person really knows their ground (to include skylines as well as geology and even flora).

I also posted a nice constructed Turtle from down in Snow-land as well as some very nice paradilly of a rearing horse, and some turtles, but this again may have been in the Symbols area of the forum (which is apparently not for showing logical or even illogical things unless you want to go full-blown ape-crazy if someone does not buy your particular flavor of delusions).

You know, for that reason alone, I'll withhold posting anything new in the open - let the doubting begin!

(Also, I wrote about a nice shrine some years back up in the Shandon, and it was dug up pretty bad not long after - the masses can't be trusted)

I'd still want to encourage the respectful seekers here that not ALL is gone, and the hardest to get to or throw in your truck and head back to the 303 or 720 are the most likely to still be in place.

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have rad that there used to be alot of statues carved straight into
the natural rock on the east side of the caballos, presedent Diaz hed them
removed and brought to him down in Mexico City, president Diaz was
known for removing shrines and monuments that he thought were maps
or pointed the way to treasure, but i believe these were more the appreciation of
art, it was said that these were made by traders who lived in the foothills and traded with
travelers of the Jornada Del Muerte, but he had some remove and even destroyed
down in Chiaua Mexico that suopposedly pointed the way to where Padre La Rue went.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure, just for you from a few weeks ago...

View attachment 1530616

Explain the joke to others if you want...

For the Cabs, I have posted one of the large monument pictures before. I forget where, but it should still be here somewhere unless it got "modded" to appease the crazy symbols crowd.

The others I could show fall somewhere between too "meh" or too "wow" to post. The former don't look like much in the picture, and the latter are pretty fantastic.

So.... your favorite.... trust me! ... or don't. And why would'cha without proof? Of course, like Rita up there, pictures have their own provenance issue unless a person really knows their ground (to include skylines as well as geology and even flora).

I also posted a nice constructed Turtle from down in Snow-land as well as some very nice paradilly of a rearing horse, and some turtles, but this again may have been in the Symbols area of the forum (which is apparently not for showing logical or even illogical things unless you want to go full-blown ape-crazy if someone does not buy your particular flavor of delusions).

You know, for that reason alone, I'll withhold posting anything new in the open - let the doubting begin!

(Also, I wrote about a nice shrine some years back up in the Shandon, and it was dug up pretty bad not long after - the masses can't be trusted)

I'd still want to encourage the respectful seekers here that not ALL is gone, and the hardest to get to or throw in your truck and head back to the 303 or 720 are the most likely to still be in place.

Ha ha... I guess I'll take that mild but curious diatribe as a "no!" - right? By the way, some say her name was Raquel - but most say Teresa - and if you took that photo above, you well may have been close to a site you'll always be unaware of. Well, you're right about one thing - we all keep the very best for ourselves.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
Ha ha... I guess I'll take that mild but curious diatribe as a "no!" - right? By the way, some say her name was Raquel - but most say Teresa - and if you took that photo above, you well may have been close to a site you'll always be unaware of. Well, you're right about one thing - we all keep the very best for ourselves.

Had no idea about her name. Thought it was Rita. Guess I need to do better research. Where did I get Rita?

Yes, it's my pic. Or, is it....? (Yes, it is)

If you just want eye candy, then I loaned some pics to this project: Treasure Signs From The Field #1 ? LOST ADAMS GOLD

I think that all those examples are NM, but some may be AZ. Some of those will be in an upcoming book.

Sorry I can't share the main stuff I was referring to. Confidentiality of those who put me on or near the sites.

Oh yeah, and let people in on the additional part of the Joke in the link if you want, but you won't hear it from me. ;]

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
I have rad that there used to be alot of statues carved straight into
the natural rock on the east side of the caballos, presedent Diaz hed them
removed and brought to him down in Mexico City, president Diaz was
known for removing shrines and monuments that he thought were maps
or pointed the way to treasure, but i believe these were more the appreciation of
art, it was said that these were made by traders who lived in the foothills and traded with
travelers of the Jornada Del Muerte, but he had some remove and even destroyed
down in Chiaua Mexico that suopposedly pointed the way to where Padre La Rue went.

Very interesting. That's not a common theme in what I have read, especially on the East side. Do you have a reference or hint as to where to start to look to find documentation?

There are almost no signs of anyone living in those mountains' foothills on the East side except in a couple of geographically-obvious hot spots. Native stuff here and there, but not filthy like along the river.

The Jornada trail itself is actually quite far from the mountains. And, as I understand it, the modus operandi was to start at either end and haul @$s as fast as they could to get from water to water. So, I think that traders at either end make sense. May want to lay up for a day or two and gather strength before the "sprint".

It would be difficult in the extreme to see any detail in the foothills from the Jornada proper. Maybe in the Point of Rocks as the Jornada passes by there just North of Perillo.

As far as big, fancy carvings go: this always has struck me as more work and time than any mining or burial itself. Seems a bit illogical. I'm more a believer that natural landmarks were used (or modified *slightly*) in basic ways. Just a propped rock here, and an out-of-place colored stone here, maybe a ridgeline notch there, and an embiggened natural arch over there. Subtle, but effective. Skyline stuff, just like old-time nautical nav.

And as far as Google Earth goes... how would any pattern in GE whatsoever have been of any use to a civilization pinned to the ground? (Ayahuasca and Peyote OOB shaman scouting notwithstanding... hah!)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Had no idea about her name. Thought it was Rita. Guess I need to do better research. Where did I get Rita?

Yes, it's my pic. Or, is it....? (Yes, it is)

If you just want eye candy, then I loaned some pics to this project: Treasure Signs From The Field #1 ? LOST ADAMS GOLD

I think that all those examples are NM, but some may be AZ. Some of those will be in an upcoming book.

Sorry I can't share the main stuff I was referring to. Confidentiality of those who put me on or near the sites.

Oh yeah, and let people in on the additional part of the Joke in the link if you want, but you won't hear it from me. ;]

Naw, I'm kinda burnt out on eye candy. But here's an interesting rock I found, believe it or not, just this morning. Had to take the pic with my phone, so sorry about the resolution. Can anyone here figure out the code?

IMG_20171227_090106428.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions