Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Fred Drolte

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting

    Fred Drolte

    I have read several times "The tales of the Caballos", then I read "100 Tons of Gold" several times.
    I am now about 1/2 way thru "The Gold House Trilogy". I read book 1 "The Discovery" and now am in book 2 "The Lies, The Thefts".
    All fascinating reading.
    In the 2nd book, having just read the interview with Dick Moyle about Fred Drolte I am somewhat amazed over the fact that the secret service would stand down and not approach Drolte because he had body guards.
    Not sure what to think except maybe Drolte was connected way above the secret service??

    Does anyone out there have any personal knowledge of Drolte and his role in all this? Anything you would like to share.

    On one of my prospecting trips to New Mexico this year i had the opportunity to meet Dick Moyles son which is what got me interested in the treasures and led to the books.
    Thought this might be an interesting topic for a new thread, so lets see if this works (starting a new thread that is).

    wr.
    UncleMatt and Not Peralta like this.

  2. #2
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    Hic ,,, uh ,, he was the man on the grassy Knoll ?

    wait ,,, he was a gun runner for a corrupt Government agency of the U.S.

    His lower Arm , is with Geronimo's Head at the Skull and Bones Hutu Hut , George Bush and his rotten Son
    have sniffed it twice .

    that's all I know about him .
    Not Peralta and autofull like this.

  3. #3
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by treasminder2 View Post
    Hic ,,, uh ,, he was the man on the grassy Knoll ?

    wait ,,, he was a gun runner for a corrupt Government agency of the U.S.

    His lower Arm , is with Geronimo's Head at the Skull and Bones Hutu Hut , George Bush and his rotten Son
    have sniffed it twice .

    that's all I know about him .
    Hmmm, why do i get the feeling you might know a little more? wr.
    Not Peralta likes this.

  4. #4
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    I have no idea why that is , yet , I feel the same way , I know something really scary , and my mind
    blocks it out .

    That whole bunch ( Drolte and Team ) were shills for some nasty Agency , LBJ certainly was nervous during those first
    years of the 1960's .

    There is an interesting correlation between some high profile people and the years of 1957-1958 .

    Howard Hughes for one and his Puppet Iron Bob Mahue , in constant contact with Nixon , Eisenhower . then JFK shut the
    door to the Oval Office to HH's attempts to manipulate , so Bob Mahue approached LBJ ,

    point is , was Drolte working many jobs for many different entities ?

    Bob Mahue Knew of Drolte . But , was it LBJ that called off the SS ?

    and was HH the one that financed Drolte ?

    Keep in mind : Howard Hughes was active in buying up many mining claims , he as well had financed
    a group to hunt down treasure .

    and this as a side note : Hershey Corp . ( Candy Bar Family ) also had a team seeking treasure stories , that they financed .

    The Spider Web is so big , with strands shooting out to touch so many areas and people of the Wealthy Elite .

    Howard Hughes did receive a valid source material such as a letter with Map on treasure in New Mexico .

    He also enjoyed the thought of Pirate Treasure and had a team researching that venue as well .

    But , you never hear his name mentioned in connection to treasure sites in the S.W. U. S.

    One event that hits my home territory , is the murder of my little sister , who were they , who were they working for ?

    I have some interesting ideas on that , and how it connects not only to Drolte , but to many different
    areas and people .

    There are some names attached to Drolte , that makes an interesting long distance connection .
    Not Peralta, Dulcie and autofull like this.

  5. #5

    Mar 2013
    2,172
    2992 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    whiskeyrat, have some and take a deep, deep breath, there really are no secrets, only unknown knowledge for some.find the spirit. np

  6. #6
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    CIA opens files on project to raise sunken Soviet submarine

    I love hints , read the link

    If I get rolling on Howard Hughes , man the dots that begin to connect .

    Why Build a Huge Ship like the GloMar ?

    sunken Treasure ?

    could be

    why the C.I.A. and Howard Hughes connection ?

    HH also put money in the pot for the hit on JFK

    believe it ?

    it gets strange , deep , dark ,, and goes right to the top of power .
    Not Peralta and autofull like this.

  7. #7
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Peralta View Post
    whiskeyrat, have some and take a deep, deep breath, there really are no secrets, only unknown knowledge for some.find the spirit. np
    Oh I agree. The most exciting part of a new project is often gaining the knowledge. I have totally got the spirit. I my real life, inventing and designing new products i dont like to learn existing knowledge because it tends to head your mind in that direction and i need a new direction. In treasure hunting however, im not sure that applies? maybe so.
    Not Peralta likes this.

  8. #8
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by treasminder2 View Post
    I have no idea why that is , yet , I feel the same way , I know something really scary , and my mind
    blocks it out .

    That whole bunch ( Drolte and Team ) were shills for some nasty Agency , LBJ certainly was nervous during those first
    years of the 1960's .

    There is an interesting correlation between some high profile people and the years of 1957-1958 .

    Howard Hughes for one and his Puppet Iron Bob Mahue , in constant contact with Nixon , Eisenhower . then JFK shut the
    door to the Oval Office to HH's attempts to manipulate , so Bob Mahue approached LBJ ,

    point is , was Drolte working many jobs for many different entities ?

    Bob Mahue Knew of Drolte . But , was it LBJ that called off the SS ?

    and was HH the one that financed Drolte ?

    Keep in mind : Howard Hughes was active in buying up many mining claims , he as well had financed
    a group to hunt down treasure .

    and this as a side note : Hershey Corp . ( Candy Bar Family ) also had a team seeking treasure stories , that they financed .

    The Spider Web is so big , with strands shooting out to touch so many areas and people of the Wealthy Elite .

    Howard Hughes did receive a valid source material such as a letter with Map on treasure in New Mexico .

    He also enjoyed the thought of Pirate Treasure and had a team researching that venue as well .

    But , you never hear his name mentioned in connection to treasure sites in the S.W. U. S.

    One event that hits my home territory , is the murder of my little sister , who were they , who were they working for ?

    I have some interesting ideas on that , and how it connects not only to Drolte , but to many different
    areas and people .

    There are some names attached to Drolte , that makes an interesting long distance connection .
    I cant even begin to pretend to know the depth of your sorrow and (if me) intense hatred for what "those with money and power" have done to you and many others like you. Nothing surprises me of the corruption, and intense focus on money and power in our governernment and those in control (whoever that might be). To me, treasure hunting is about the hunt and being in nature and challenging myself physically and mentally. I truly hope someday, "we the people" will be in charge again and maybe then your sister, and others like her, can be avenged properly.

  9. #9
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by treasminder2 View Post
    CIA opens files on project to raise sunken Soviet submarine

    I love hints , read the link

    If I get rolling on Howard Hughes , man the dots that begin to connect .

    Why Build a Huge Ship like the GloMar ?

    sunken Treasure ?

    could be

    why the C.I.A. and Howard Hughes connection ?

    HH also put money in the pot for the hit on JFK

    believe it ?

    it gets strange , deep , dark ,, and goes right to the top of power .
    Oh, I believe anything when money and power are involved. The good side of the GloMar from an engineering standpoint is that it advanced our abilities beyond where we may have gone without such a powerful reason to do so. And now it is being put to good use.
    The human race is not corrupt. Those that rise to power seem to be. I work with common people all over the globe and without exception, all the people I know just want the same thing, raise a family, food on the table and a peaceful life. Somehow we let the .01 percent control us and make us hate and kill each other in the name of governments and religions and maybe treasures? Time for we the people to come together and give peace a chance.

  10. #10
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    another issue with the drolte gold bars for me has to do with the logistics. He drills a hole 150 feet deep. Then drifts a ways to the side and breaks into a room with 28 gold bars. Then moves over 20 feet and drills into a stack of gold bars.
    Now, i dont doubt it happened cause people saw it and helped with it.
    What bothers me is how did those rooms get there and how did someone put gold bars into them?
    Are we to believe they just dug a hole 150 feet deep, made some rooms, put hundreds or thousands of gold bars in them and then buried the shaft?
    I was thinking there were natural caves they put the gold in that had relatively easy access. But the area of the Drolte find doenst really lend itself to access to natural caves in cliffs, its a comparitively "not steep" area. No where for caves to enter without vertical entrances which would be logistically difficult to fill with heavy gold bars. And not easy to extract the gold to load onto waiting ships in the river below.
    Was drolte simply using his claim to move gold from victorio peak and letting others witness his "rooms". Hell i dont know, im just thinking out loud here.
    Not Peralta and autofull like this.

  11. #11
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    We can understand perfectly easily that Men of Drolte's Ilk , would run a spoof operation to cover
    the actual focus of his intended target .

    Given his pedigree and his close approximation to the area , I can see him being useful to powers
    higher up , for running a spoof while treasure was removed from a site that the Bloody Hands ( Dads Treasure Map on a Bluff
    in Hembrillo Basin ) pointed out .

    How did I make the Howard Hughes Connection ?

    Many interesting facts came together for me ,

    Some classified Documents for one
    Not Peralta and autofull like this.

  12. #12
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    Did you note this from the link, it's in a book I read ,with a bunch of HH's notes and memo's

    Quote Howard :
    "I am determined to elect a president of our choosing this year and one who will be deeply indebted, and who will recognize his indebtedness. Since I am willing to go beyond all limitations on this, I think we should be able to select a candidate and a party who knows the facts of political life....If we select Nixon, then he, I know for sure knows the facts of life."
    -- from handwritten memos by Howard Hughes, early in the 1968 presidential campaign


  13. #13
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    Bob Mahue owned a Private investigative firm in Las Vegas NV .

    he was Howards gofer .

    When I caught two operatives spying on me

    I set them up , and captured them ( funny way to put it )

    with a lit road side flare , I convinced them to talk about who hired them . ( true , it's one technique that I have found to be very convincing )

    It came out of them and their I.D. for the corp , they worked for Bob Mahue investigations .

    When the C.I.A. needed finance outside of Gov.t funding , for black ops , they went to the richest
    man in America , and that was Howard Hughes , who as always , got their co-operation in return .

    Who did Drolte work for ?

    Both ends , Contracts for C.I.A. and Contracts for private entities as well .
    Not Peralta and autofull like this.

  14. #14
    us
    Oct 2011
    799
    641 times
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+...utf-8&oe=utf-8

    a google of Mahue

    give some of those pages a read .

    add what I stated about the Victorio Peak Gold being impounded by JFK per his exec order

    add Hughes sending LBJ $50,000 bribe through Mahue

    add LBJ's connection to the Gold

    add Mahue's work with both L.A. F.B.I and the C.I.A.

    Add Mahue as Bag Man for money

    it gets deep man , and indeed all this connects if you have some facts and are good at connecting dots .

    follow the money , Hughes Money .

  15. #15
    us
    May 2012
    mid Michigan
    517
    1087 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by treasminder2 View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bob+...utf-8&oe=utf-8

    a google of Mahue

    give some of those pages a read .

    add what I stated about the Victorio Peak Gold being impounded by JFK per his exec order

    add Hughes sending LBJ $50,000 bribe through Mahue

    add LBJ's connection to the Gold

    add Mahue's work with both L.A. F.B.I and the C.I.A.

    Add Mahue as Bag Man for money

    it gets deep man , and indeed all this connects if you have some facts and are good at connecting dots .

    follow the money , Hughes Money .
    Read the pages you linked to, kind of mind blowing. I agree, with almost every aspect of life, If you want to know the truth, follow the money. sad but true.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Fred and Ethel
    By rockhound in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 09, 2011, 01:19 PM
  2. Fred 2!
    By pganjon in forum My Daily Snapshot
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 31, 2010, 12:44 PM
  3. Just Fred
    By hammered in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 18, 2010, 06:14 PM
  4. NEW PET --- FRED
    By SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 10, 2008, 11:21 AM

Search tags for this page

bob mahue investigations

,

fred droltre

,

the drolte hole

,

who was fred drolte

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0