The Gold House Trilogy

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just finished reading the trilogy.
(Removed by mod)

Book 1 The Discovery is good, lots of detailed info about Noss etc.

Book 2 and 3 kinda repetitive government crap over and over from different peoples perspectives.
Yes LOTS of detail about government fraud and theft, but i lost interest the government crap. Kinda like current politics in washington.

So book 2 and 3 are pretty much new, book 1 might have some corners folded and some notes in the margins but thats about it.

anyone else read it? like it? any other perspectives?
wr

Last edited by a moderator:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just finished reading the trilogy.
(Removed by mod)

Book 1 The Discovery is good, lots of detailed info about Noss etc.

Book 2 and 3 kinda repetitive government crap over and over from different peoples perspectives.
Yes LOTS of detail about government fraud and theft, but i lost interest the government crap. Kinda like current politics in washington.

So book 2 and 3 are pretty much new, book 1 might have some corners folded and some notes in the margins but thats about it.

anyone else read it? like it? any other perspectives?
wr

I read book 1 and feel that it is probably the best reference available for the tale's history, ca 1930's to 1950's, more or less. Ironically, the material also helped confirm to me that most of what we believe about the story is total bs originating from the devious mind of Milton Noss, the swindler. I've elaborated on this at length in other threads in this forum category.

I can't comment on books 2 and 3 - haven't read them and have no interest in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read book 1 and feel that it is probably the best reference available for the tale's history, ca 1930's to 1950's, more or less. Ironically, the material also helped confirm to me that most of what we believe about the story is total bs originating from the devious mind of Milton Noss, the swindler. I've elaborated on this at length in other threads in this forum category.

I can't comment on books 2 and 3 - haven't read them and have no interest in them.

Funny thing how preconceived ideas work, HUH? HAHAHA I read the same book (actually all three), and came away with a completely different opinion than you. Buuut, I don't have a dog in that hunt, and no books to sell.

Mike

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am looking for a copy of ''phantom of the cabballo mountains'' by rebecca taggart.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny thing how preconceived ideas work, HUH? HAHAHA I read the same book (actually all three), and came away with a completely different opinion than you. Buuut, I don't have a dog in that hunt, and no books to sell.

Mike

Coulda fooled me - ever since you reviewed it for your pals, you've been an advocate. But ... to each his own.

Like I said earlier, before reading it I had my doubts about the Noss claims, and now I have plenty of reasons to believe they were fabricated to support his scam. Hard evidence would sway me, but where is it? All we really have is the copper bar assays. This duck is as dead as Doc.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coulda fooled me - ever since you reviewed it for your pals, you've been an advocate. But ... to each his own.

Like I said earlier, before reading it I had my doubts about the Noss claims, and now I have plenty of reasons to believe they were fabricated to support his scam. Hard evidence would sway me, but where is it? All we really have is the copper bar assays. This duck is as dead as Doc.

You are correct, but I have been an advocate of the idea that Doc's Story was (for the most part) true. Treasure came from VP. Caballos and Douthitt are separate. I have also said several times that Doc DID have a second source of gold in the Caballos. I just don't know if it was the same source as Douthitt's Gold Bars. I also firmly believe that Doc had access to both pure gold bullion and mostly copper (with some gold) dore bars.

As I have also stated in threads (mainly about Jesuits); one of the biggest problems with documenting any great wealth or possible treasures/mines, is that for over a hundred years, libraries and archives were pretty much open to the public. Many of those old records and much documentation was just stolen. Much now sits in private hands and may never see the light of day again.

Mike

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Wait for the Book : Beyond your Control "

it walks you through the Portals of Ultra Dimensions , introduces you to the exact purpose
of the sites and contents .

Gives the Depositors Personalities , The Controllers , and the final stages to be played out
by the chosen players in the game .

Draws the line of interconnected realities and reveals the dots that create that Line .

It Maps the Drama , from the beginning and on into the future tense ,

Covers why Humans on this Planet are controlled , and banned from using the full potential
of their minds .

Reveals the Secrets known to but a handful of entities .

and best of all , it's free , upon release .

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
I am on the same page whiskeyrat. Stalled out on book 2. Incredible details and paper to back it up said enough to me.
Truely amazing what those in power can and will get away with.

DW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions