This is probably crazy, but....

Drogo

May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My girlfriend and some of her friends want to take a road trip to Victorio Peak. I explained to them that it's on White Sands Missile Range and we won't even get close to it. Someone said there's a fence with a gate, but you can see Victorio Peak in the distance.

Anybody tried this?

Should I just try to talk them out of it?

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
My girlfriend and some of her friends want to take a road trip to Victorio Peak. I explained to them that it's on White Sands Missile Range and we won't even get close to it. Someone said there's a fence with a gate, but you can see Victorio Peak in the distance.

Anybody tried this?

Should I just try to talk them out of it?

I myself have always wanted to go see it for myself, but i'm afraid we are just *issin' in the wind with that idea.
I have heard that a couple of members that post here on Tnet have done so, but I will leave it up to them if they want to tell the story.
Ask your friends if they are willing to be arrested, fined, and possibly tossed in jail for this adventure.
Not me, I have enough problems already.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
upside.... your girlfriend and some of her friends sound Adventurous :thumbsup:

from what I saw online they do have a Museum area
http://www.wsmr-history.org/

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, stay out of there, if you get caught and have a bic lighter on ya, you might be labeled as terrorist that had a bomb. Or you might get caught up in that Jade Helm 15 sweep thats gonna start this month.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Life is meant to be LIVED , not just SPENT ,,, go do it , if for no other reason , than to give yourself
a RUSH , that being a Sneak brings you .

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the Top Secret projects being performed at White Sand Range, Ground motion sensing devices all around the Range, and the Range Patrol, sneaking onto the Range isn't the best idea. Uncle Sam is one sly dog and knows what a lot of folks are capable of concerning lost treasure on the Range. I admit there are many ways on to the Range but one must be awfully careful. Many time the Range Patrol does its rounds around the Dona Ana Gun Range southeast of Las Cruces/Organ Mtns. just before live fire training near Soledad Canyon's east entrance area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread