Willie Doughits Bandit Priest Treasure Caballo Mountains

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I occupy that unique and rarified stratosphere of Society comprised of us few that fit into the category of being both highly intelligent and apparently bat crap crazy. I like it up here, for I am the only one who knows - who knows the truth about how crazy I am. Or am not, lol. Or if I can turn it on and off at Will if I am. Or how intelligent I really am. Or not. Or what all I know. Or don’t. And for how many years. I’m not entirely predictable, even to other highly intelligent people. Add to being a highly intelligent and apparently somewhat insane person who also is a legitimate version of what blindbowman always claimed to be, and, well, say hello to me, lol.

Not being entirely predictable can keep one alive in certain circumstances, so it comes with very real and positive benefits, for Rog is not the only one who has been watched since he was a wee Kit. 

Well, Mike, that statement gets my award for “Most Damn Convenient Statement Uttered” in this thread. Is that how your impeccable research is conducted? Just throw out evidence that doesn’t comport with the nonsense Public Domain BS stories about some of this stuff you rigidly defend and propagate, or state in that one case, Willie was lying, but nope, no way he was lying about other things? Pretend it doesn’t exist? Man, I need to start following you around, for it appears you have left a trail of evidence behind you that you have thrown out that might lead someone to a big ‘ol Pot ‘O Gold. You are throwing out all of the good stuff, making sure attention stays focused on the Red Herring/BS/Public Domain stories.

Ya know, Mike, for as proud as you are of your research and conversations, pictures, and objects you claim to have been made privy to and claim to be unsharable with the masses, I find your professed unawareness concerning the deeper story behind some of the Legends you chase quite fascinating. What’s up with that? Hmmmm 

sdcfia:

You’re getting there, sdcfia. Yes, customs borrowed, but NOT customs from three thousand years ago. Did you know the Lakota have an Oral Tradition of Jesus payin’ a visit here? That Andronicus(Jesus) had a French wife who went back home before his execution (spawning the Merovingian Bloodline stuff)? Did you know there are reports that Andornicus escaped? Hmm. Wonder where he went in about 1185 A.D.? Northeast into Scythian (the Scyths/sickle/Saturn) Land and then via the northern Pacific somewhere? Hmm. Wonder where the Anasazi went about 1300, the same time the Aztecs were founded, and it looks like they just left food on the table and walked away - FORCIBLY marched away is more like it. And cannibalism is what happens when invading armies are out on the prowl in the desert, killing and enslaving Natives - they eat them. It wasn’t Natives eating Natives. It was invaders eating Natives because they had no other food. Ain’t really a land of milk and honey in the SW. More like a barren desert with some wildlife, and some edible flora. Some. You don’t think Rog’s G-G-G-G-G-Grandaddy was clankin’ around in metal armour, looking for a deer to swing a sword at for dinner, do you? That’d be quite the sight - the knight in shining armour, sword drawn, quietly tracking and stalking a deer, lol. More like a Monty Python skit.

The only thing a Templar, he who comes at Knight, knows how to hunt is another human. Rog’s G-G-G-G-G-Grandaddy didn’t have time to plant the good ‘ol maize, stalk a lone deer, etc. And he had no damn food, other than the innocents he and his Buddies, the thugs of the Priest Class/Cistercians/Priory of Zion heading up things down South, slew. Thugs who did some highgrading of their own, spawning tangential legends.

This is where the Templars, and those behind and above them, got their Blood Money, some of it going back to the Ottoman Empire, via Venetian maritime concerns (Hiram Abiffirati and later on Sulieman the Mag) and info out of Constantinople. Whomever Columbus was (From Genoa who, combined with Florence, were financial and political rivals of the Venetians (the Venetians who moved into London from Amsterdam about the time of Isaac Newton)) got his info from the Byzantine Archives as well. Go back and look at those very Catholic School looking uniforms of all the Young Gangstas on that KGC picture site. Look on Google for a pic of a younger BBC. You can find a pic of him as a youngster dressed in what damn near looks like a Priest’s Frock, in addition to his family being from French/Jesuit Canada.

JJ - Indeed it is Jesse Jesuit/Jesuit Jansen. Jesse James, lol. Yet one more (or three) Useful Idiots thinkin’ they know what’s up and what their Work is geared towards. When it comes to ultimate control and knowledge with this stuff and Jesses, there is only the Original Jesses of Iñaki’s Spiritual and Terrestrial Military Order of the Universal Church.

What was going on in 1909? I’ll tell ya what was going on in 1909, lol:

In 1909 a tomb was found, down in the Canyon Grand.
From miles around the Jesses came, to make it all seem bland.
With disguise deftly donned like old Venetian Masques,
The Jesses made quick work of incriminating artifacts.

What was found all those years ago that created such stir and spawned such concern and spurious action?
Why, it was nothing less than Royal Tombs of Saturn worshippers, originally borne from Steppes Eurasian.

And a Map, or three, stashed for future and nefarious use,
Not by the Royal Inhabitants, but by perpetrators of a Ruse.
Later They came to complete their task at hand -
To confuse and disorient the inquisitive of the Land.

South they were marched, the innocent Anasazi Women ,Children, and Braves,
By Roger Snow’s G-G-G-G-Grandaddy, long gone, his among other left graves.

The Aztecs were formed, the Blood began to flow.
Hearts were ripped out, it was quite the Show.
Such was done with much designed purpose and glee,
It died out not and lived on in those like Sabbatai Sevi.

Many Games have been played, the Participants vast and varied,
But doubt not the impetus that Secret Societies have long carried.

A dangerous Game this is to play, with Blood and Bones to attest.
However, most are safe, for they buy Mike’s Tales most absurdest.
A lost mine of Don Rico Sanchez they’ll believe and chase, or ‘Ol John Henry’s buried loot,
But to the Jesse’s biggest Secrets, they choose to remain oblivious, so their efforts are moot.

In both Realms the Jesses play, understanding full well the Aztec’s work and goals.
Adept they are at hiding Truth, they abscond with it, leaving some buried with Trolls.

The Rituals brought North, with many Native Indians slain,
The caches have been cursed, giving birth to many wild claims.
From piloting alien spaceships to three days walking underground,
To Willie’s cigar smokin’ buddies, there seems to be aliens all around.

Yikes, I say, for what has been encountered is far from being a cute little Grey.
More Malevolent they are, from down Below, and upon Human Souls they prey.

If a Treasure Hunter you are, bite off not more than you can chew,
For there are places on this Earth that are not at all safe for you.
On your back It jumps, your plight oblivious to you, it goes on the hunt.
Beware of territory tread by Evil Priests if unprepared for the Blow’s Brunt 

View attachment 1207799 View attachment 1207795

Let’s listen to a Jesse talk about some of this stuff, shall we? Pay close attention to, where he states places and material objects are most definitely subject to Demonic Possession. And things like the ‘possessed’ being unaware of such. He claims the SoJ doesn’t know how these things happen. He is as full of you-know-what as a Christmas Goose with that, but I am glad that he is lying, for the last thing all ya’ll need is more idiots playing around with such - there is enough immanent danger as is that 99.99% are clueless about with Who already Knows. And Who Does What with what they Know. And the Jesses know full well how this stuff occurs. Need an Exorcist? It will be a Jesse that shows up on your doorstep. They are the Daemonologists of the Vatican, in addition to being the Astronomers. And NEVER FORGET Jesses are, and always have been, quite literally some of the most intelligent people on the face of the Earth. The combined mental power of half a dozen Jesses working together and in a structured organization towards a focused goal is ENORMOUS AND VERY, VERY FORMIDABLE. When they do so institutionally over the course of Centuries, well, ya better be highly intelligent yourself to stand a chance. And a bit crazy. Or a lot crazy. Like me. Lol. Like, a crazy soundin’ Lol. Maybe more of a Muhawwwhahahahaaaa as I am rubbing my hands together. Lol.

And ya better be able to play in both Realms, as they do. And I do 

This dude talking and telling you about things like the real life case the movie the Exorcist was based upon (starting at 9:30), has 4 PhDs. Well, had, cause he died 5 years ago. FOUR PhDs. Not uncommon amongst Jesses. He was a Rev. Ftr. Dr., Dr., Dr., Dr., lol. He has Doctorates in History, Philosophy, Theology, and Sacred Theology. Also, he is, “A polyglot with an incredible memory and an astonishing gift for accents, he was fluent in French, German, Italian and Spanish, with reading mastery in Greek, Latin, Portuguese, and Dutch.”

Guess what, whomever you are reading this? That dude talkin’ is waaaaay smarter and better educated than you, like most Jesses are. At least the chances are great, though exceptions exist who might read this. Might want to give what he says some thought 

Hey sdcfia, I wonder why there is the Alchemical symbol for Saturn, front and center, and a Star and Crescent on that gold coin shown at the beginning. I wonder why the German lady of the House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha sitting on the Throne in England claims decent from Vlad Dracul (look at his chin and Lazy Eye - an obvious Hapsburg), Ghengis Khan (St. George, who’s grandson Batu Khan founded his VatuKhan (Vatican) in Rome), and Sulieman the Magnificent (Solomon)? Why The City of London, with its venetian Concerns, same Venetians leaving Rog’s ‘Phonecian’ sandal in Hart Canyon, has their hands in this stuff? Now, ask yourself if it is the opposite side, the Good driving things out, or simply The Boss, putting Minions in their place, or ?
?

Wakey, wakey 

Consider this a final Public Service Announcement. All ya’ll heed it as you see fit. Or not.

All ya’ll be real damn careful following around in the footsteps of people like Willie. I know Rog has shown at least one person in this thread around an area where some pretty horrific things occurred. I know there is at least one other person here that has played around in some dangerous areas south of the border, too. Might want to look into that in a serious fashion and make sure ya didn’t bring something home with ya, ‘cause a couple of ya might of 

Listening
and thinking.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back-filled and camouflaged mines and vaults with dead buried souls to guard it. a prayer must be said before one is to enter it. it was buried for a reason.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
back-filled and camouflaged mines and vaults with dead buried souls to guard it. a prayer must be said before one is to enter it. it was buried for a reason.

For explorers such as yourself, remember that the State of NM back-filled/buried several hundred adits/shafts beginning in the 1970s. Many have partially washed back open. Chances are extremely high that those old "treasure vaults" you're finding are actually just abandoned old mines that were covered to prevent the unwary public from entering dangerous places.

Mine South 1.jpg Mine South 2.jpg

Mine South 5.jpg Door 5-1.JPG

Door 9-1.JPG Door 9-2.jpg

SJ tunnel1.jpg 005.JPG

Inside door 2.JPG

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
<snip>

<snip>

Made in the shade, Kinkaid?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That heavy stuff being talked about.What do you mean sdcfia? Your name was brought up in that conversation. Have you experienced that kind of -thing ?

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bat guano is gold to me.

sdcfia how are the rattlesnakes around you.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I occupy that unique and rarified stratosphere of Society comprised of us few that fit into the category of being both highly intelligent and apparently bat crap crazy. I like it up here, for I am the only one who knows - who knows the truth about how crazy I am. Or am not, lol. Or if I can turn it on and off at Will if I am. Or how intelligent I really am. Or not. Or what all I know. Or don’t. And for how many years. I’m not entirely predictable, even to other highly intelligent people. Add to being a highly intelligent and apparently somewhat insane person who also is a legitimate version of what blindbowman always claimed to be, and, well, say hello to me, lol.

Not being entirely predictable can keep one alive in certain circumstances, so it comes with very real and positive benefits, for Rog is not the only one who has been watched since he was a wee Kit. 

Well, Mike, that statement gets my award for “Most Damn Convenient Statement Uttered” in this thread. Is that how your impeccable research is conducted? Just throw out evidence that doesn’t comport with the nonsense Public Domain BS stories about some of this stuff you rigidly defend and propagate, or state in that one case, Willie was lying, but nope, no way he was lying about other things? Pretend it doesn’t exist? Man, I need to start following you around, for it appears you have left a trail of evidence behind you that you have thrown out that might lead someone to a big ‘ol Pot ‘O Gold. You are throwing out all of the good stuff, making sure attention stays focused on the Red Herring/BS/Public Domain stories.

Ya know, Mike, for as proud as you are of your research and conversations, pictures, and objects you claim to have been made privy to and claim to be unsharable with the masses, I find your professed unawareness concerning the deeper story behind some of the Legends you chase quite fascinating. What’s up with that? Hmmmm 

sdcfia:

You’re getting there, sdcfia. Yes, customs borrowed, but NOT customs from three thousand years ago. Did you know the Lakota have an Oral Tradition of Jesus payin’ a visit here? That Andronicus(Jesus) had a French wife who went back home before his execution (spawning the Merovingian Bloodline stuff)? Did you know there are reports that Andornicus escaped? Hmm. Wonder where he went in about 1185 A.D.? Northeast into Scythian (the Scyths/sickle/Saturn) Land and then via the northern Pacific somewhere? Hmm. Wonder where the Anasazi went about 1300, the same time the Aztecs were founded, and it looks like they just left food on the table and walked away - FORCIBLY marched away is more like it. And cannibalism is what happens when invading armies are out on the prowl in the desert, killing and enslaving Natives - they eat them. It wasn’t Natives eating Natives. It was invaders eating Natives because they had no other food. Ain’t really a land of milk and honey in the SW. More like a barren desert with some wildlife, and some edible flora. Some. You don’t think Rog’s G-G-G-G-G-Grandaddy was clankin’ around in metal armour, looking for a deer to swing a sword at for dinner, do you? That’d be quite the sight - the knight in shining armour, sword drawn, quietly tracking and stalking a deer, lol. More like a Monty Python skit.

The only thing a Templar, he who comes at Knight, knows how to hunt is another human. Rog’s G-G-G-G-G-Grandaddy didn’t have time to plant the good ‘ol maize, stalk a lone deer, etc. And he had no damn food, other than the innocents he and his Buddies, the thugs of the Priest Class/Cistercians/Priory of Zion heading up things down South, slew. Thugs who did some highgrading of their own, spawning tangential legends.

This is where the Templars, and those behind and above them, got their Blood Money, some of it going back to the Ottoman Empire, via Venetian maritime concerns (Hiram Abiffirati and later on Sulieman the Mag) and info out of Constantinople. Whomever Columbus was (From Genoa who, combined with Florence, were financial and political rivals of the Venetians (the Venetians who moved into London from Amsterdam about the time of Isaac Newton)) got his info from the Byzantine Archives as well. Go back and look at those very Catholic School looking uniforms of all the Young Gangstas on that KGC picture site. Look on Google for a pic of a younger BBC. You can find a pic of him as a youngster dressed in what damn near looks like a Priest’s Frock, in addition to his family being from French/Jesuit Canada.

JJ - Indeed it is Jesse Jesuit/Jesuit Jansen. Jesse James, lol. Yet one more (or three) Useful Idiots thinkin’ they know what’s up and what their Work is geared towards. When it comes to ultimate control and knowledge with this stuff and Jesses, there is only the Original Jesses of Iñaki’s Spiritual and Terrestrial Military Order of the Universal Church.

What was found all those years ago that created such stir and spawned such concern and spurious action?
Why, it was nothing less than Royal Tombs of Saturn worshippers, originally borne from Steppes Eurasian.

And a Map, or three, stashed for future and nefarious use,
Not by the Royal Inhabitants, but by perpetrators of a Ruse.
Later They came to complete their task at hand -
To confuse and disorient the inquisitive of the Land.

South they were marched, the innocent Anasazi Women ,Children, and Braves,
By Roger Snow’s G-G-G-G-Grandaddy, long gone, his among other left graves.

The Aztecs were formed, the Blood began to flow.
Hearts were ripped out, it was quite the Show.
Such was done with much designed purpose and glee,
It died out not and lived on in those like Sabbatai Sevi.

Many Games have been played, the Participants vast and varied,
But doubt not the impetus that Secret Societies have long carried.

A dangerous Game this is to play, with Blood and Bones to attest.
However, most are safe, for they buy Mike’s Tales most absurdest.
A lost mine of Don Rico Sanchez they’ll believe and chase, or ‘Ol John Henry’s buried loot,
But to the Jesse’s biggest Secrets, they choose to remain oblivious, so their efforts are moot.

In both Realms the Jesses play, understanding full well the Aztec’s work and goals.
Adept they are at hiding Truth, they abscond with it, leaving some buried with Trolls.

The Rituals brought North, with many Native Indians slain,
The caches have been cursed, giving birth to many wild claims.
From piloting alien spaceships to three days walking underground,
To Willie’s cigar smokin’ buddies, there seems to be aliens all around.

Yikes, I say, for what has been encountered is far from being a cute little Grey.
More Malevolent they are, from down Below, and upon Human Souls they prey.

If a Treasure Hunter you are, bite off not more than you can chew,
For there are places on this Earth that are not at all safe for you.
On your back It jumps, your plight oblivious to you, it goes on the hunt.
Beware of territory tread by Evil Priests if unprepared for the Blow’s Brunt 

View attachment 1207799 View attachment 1207795

Let’s listen to a Jesse talk about some of this stuff, shall we? Pay close attention to, where he states places and material objects are most definitely subject to Demonic Possession. And things like the ‘possessed’ being unaware of such. He claims the SoJ doesn’t know how these things happen. He is as full of you-know-what as a Christmas Goose with that, but I am glad that he is lying, for the last thing all ya’ll need is more idiots playing around with such - there is enough immanent danger as is that 99.99% are clueless about with Who already Knows. And Who Does What with what they Know. And the Jesses know full well how this stuff occurs. Need an Exorcist? It will be a Jesse that shows up on your doorstep. They are the Daemonologists of the Vatican, in addition to being the Astronomers. And NEVER FORGET Jesses are, and always have been, quite literally some of the most intelligent people on the face of the Earth. The combined mental power of half a dozen Jesses working together and in a structured organization towards a focused goal is ENORMOUS AND VERY, VERY FORMIDABLE. When they do so institutionally over the course of Centuries, well, ya better be highly intelligent yourself to stand a chance. And a bit crazy. Or a lot crazy. Like me. Lol. Like, a crazy soundin’ Lol. Maybe more of a Muhawwwhahahahaaaa as I am rubbing my hands together. Lol.

And ya better be able to play in both Realms, as they do. And I do 

This dude talking and telling you about things like the real life case the movie the Exorcist was based upon (starting at 9:30), has 4 PhDs. Well, had, cause he died 5 years ago. FOUR PhDs. Not uncommon amongst Jesses. He was a Rev. Ftr. Dr., Dr., Dr., Dr., lol. He has Doctorates in History, Philosophy, Theology, and Sacred Theology. Also, he is, “A polyglot with an incredible memory and an astonishing gift for accents, he was fluent in French, German, Italian and Spanish, with reading mastery in Greek, Latin, Portuguese, and Dutch.”

Guess what, whomever you are reading this? That dude talkin’ is waaaaay smarter and better educated than you, like most Jesses are. At least the chances are great, though exceptions exist who might read this. Might want to give what he says some thought 

Hey sdcfia, I wonder why there is the Alchemical symbol for Saturn, front and center, and a Star and Crescent on that gold coin shown at the beginning. I wonder why the German lady of the House of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha sitting on the Throne in England claims decent from Vlad Dracul (look at his chin and Lazy Eye - an obvious Hapsburg), Ghengis Khan (St. George, who’s grandson Batu Khan founded his VatuKhan (Vatican) in Rome), and Sulieman the Magnificent (Solomon)? Why The City of London, with its venetian Concerns, same Venetians leaving Rog’s ‘Phonecian’ sandal in Hart Canyon, has their hands in this stuff? Now, ask yourself if it is the opposite side, the Good driving things out, or simply The Boss, putting Minions in their place, or ?
?

Wakey, wakey 

Consider this a final Public Service Announcement. All ya’ll heed it as you see fit. Or not.

All ya’ll be real damn careful following around in the footsteps of people like Willie. I know Rog has shown at least one person in this thread around an area where some pretty horrific things occurred. I know there is at least one other person here that has played around in some dangerous areas south of the border, too. Might want to look into that in a serious fashion and make sure ya didn’t bring something home with ya, ‘cause a couple of ya might of 

Nobody,

In one post you epitomize everything that people laugh at when they read ignorant conspiratorial websites. I know more about the Jesuit Order than 99% of the public. I have few doubts about what they have done in the past (Coups d' etats and Slave Owning). Your ilk seems to want to blame them for everything bad in the world since 1540. A joke.

I have never "RIGIDLY DEFENDED OR PROPAGATED" ANY position. I personally don't have a dog in that hunt. I just have a problem with people like you throwing out a bunch of BS Conspiratorial garbage with no proof. If you can't see why Willie/Buster tell the truth about finding a cave of gold bars, then lie about when and where they got the evidence for it, then like I am so fond of saying: "THAT SAYS MUCH MORE ABOUT YOU THAN IT DOES ABOUT ME!" Maybe the same reason Doc told Bennie Samaniego to tell everybody that his suit of armor came from the Caballos. That way, he could wear it at parades, show it to everybody, and inevitably he would be asked where he found it? The fact of its existence is being worn on him, the location of its origin is between him and Doc.

I also don't have an interest in finding the origin of the gold bars, until after more gold is publicly found. Only then, will there be any way (maybe not even then) of determining where all that gold came from. Like I said to SDCFIA, I think almost anything is possible. Its just the further back in time you go, the better your proof needs to be for me to get on your train.

Just slow down, take your meds, and breathe slowly. You'll be just fine.

Now, all that said, is your wild a**ed theory possible? ABSOLUTELY! Your theory is just as possible as most any other theories out there. Until someone pulls a ton of gold bars out of a cave based on their research, nobody is right, and everybody is right.

HHHMMMMMMMM, I wonder how it is that Nobody is absent from the discussion for such a long time, then, right after Roger gets slapped, Nobody is back? And comes back with a long Roger "like" rant. HHHHmmmmmmmmm. Not sayin', just wonderin'.

.....oh, and I haven't missed anything. I just choose not to believe the crazy BS without SUBSTANTIAL proof.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch.......................................................

Mike

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the information i am seeing from roger and nobody about actual locations at least gives them some respect from me. i just learned the store owner of the bait shop in (caballos)died. there was a lil old man who would tell stories about the gold who would set out front, i never did get his name. he is gone too i suspect. there is indeed a spot in the caballos im told to go look at. i may go this weekend under the cover of the holiday i might make some head room. but wouldnt it be prudent to have caches along the trail? i know when the j word comes up a lot of mis info gets put out quick. i know who those folks are doing it. what is their stake in putting out bad info after good? why protect jesuit anything? i see so much bs that dont jive, but i can walk the trail here and see for myself. i get ignored here anyway, but roger and nobody please keep posting for those of us who want to walk the local trails and see for ourselves. i dont know why these attacks are allowed, it just takes away from the conversation. the caballos was just a stop in the trail, lets hear more about the french, i mean jesuits hand in things. am i wrong, im sure someone will point out some mute point.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the information i am seeing from roger and nobody about actual locations at least gives them some respect from me. i just learned the store owner of the bait shop in (caballos)died. there was a lil old man who would tell stories about the gold who would set out front, i never did get his name. he is gone too i suspect. there is indeed a spot in the caballos im told to go look at. i may go this weekend under the cover of the holiday i might make some head room. but wouldnt it be prudent to have caches along the trail? i know when the j word comes up a lot of mis info gets put out quick. i know who those folks are doing it. what is their stake in putting out bad info after good? why protect jesuit anything? i see so much bs that dont jive, but i can walk the trail here and see for myself. i get ignored here anyway, but roger and nobody please keep posting for those of us who want to walk the local trails and see for ourselves. i dont know why these attacks are allowed, it just takes away from the conversation. the caballos was just a stop in the trail, lets hear more about the french, i mean jesuits hand in things. am i wrong, im sure someone will point out some mute point.

ATTACKS? I think maybe you had better reread Nobody's Post to me before whining about attacks on Nobody!

Mike

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone please be a adult here, sdc has given the best info that can be verified. if you post research here, maybe we should have to declare verified and non verified. mike i try to put out something i can respond to in a positive manner. i wasnt always that way. i enjoy the different views and i think you are like me mike in wanting proof. roger has always been roger, i hope he never changes, except for trolling that is. i did not see his post mike, didnt mean to pick on you. hope we all can keep sharing, but please guys lots of folks lurk here and bad info is costly and dangerous. right now i bet there is some guy off from work heading to the caballos to treasure hunt with his family. that place is no place for a family hike. thank goodness they made it difficult to get back in there too far. i do hope to get back there some day and see for myself if doc has a stash there. i suspect he does, and i think i know at least the area it is in. handful of folks know this area, its been posted on here, but so much bs gets posted it gets lost in the forum. vickie peak is a deadhorse but caballos is not. i just dont understand why other areas near by arent looked at too.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can someone please be a adult here, sdc has given the best info that can be verified. if you post research here, maybe we should have to declare verified and non verified. mike i try to put out something i can respond to in a positive manner. i wasnt always that way. i enjoy the different views and i think you are like me mike in wanting proof. roger has always been roger, i hope he never changes, except for trolling that is. i did not see his post mike, didnt mean to pick on you. hope we all can keep sharing, but please guys lots of folks lurk here and bad info is costly and dangerous. right now i bet there is some guy off from work heading to the caballos to treasure hunt with his family. that place is no place for a family hike. thank goodness they made it difficult to get back in there too far. i do hope to get back there some day and see for myself if doc has a stash there. i suspect he does, and i think i know at least the area it is in. handful of folks know this area, its been posted on here, but so much bs gets posted it gets lost in the forum. vickie peak is a deadhorse but caballos is not. i just dont understand why other areas near by arent looked at too.

CASCA,

If anybody can tell anything about my personality from my many years posting here, it is that I am a very reactive person. If I am treated nicely, then I am nice back. If I am insulted or demeaned, I fire back with a full broadside. I don't say anything to anyone that I would not say to their faces. Someone posting something insulting as Nobody has done would likely not say as much to my face. I don't suffer fools or internet tough guys very well.

I'm done with Nobody for now ...IGNORE

Mike

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Hi Casca,

First, I want you to know that I look forward to your posts and pictures and you have made some valuable contributions to the threads you post on.

Also, not many people want to talk about the French but I believe there was some clandestine contact between the French and the Spaniards. I've posted about this in several threads but there doesn't seem to be much interest.

Thanks to all of you members who post. I'm grateful for any information that is offered.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was there a difference between Spanish Jesuits and French Jesuits?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Was there a difference between Spanish Jesuits and French Jesuits?

It's the same Catholic order. There have been Jesuits from countries other than France or Spain who were sent to New France and New Spain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions