THE OREN SWEARINGEN COLLECTION

FLOYD MANN

Apr 16, 2003
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Just F.Y.I.

A few days ago I "inherited" ALL of Oren's research---Mostly Victorio Peak stuff.
51 audio cassettes, 60 VHS tapes, 7 books, a 13" stack of loose maps & papers, a 6-foot high stack of 22 binders of info ( mostly 3" thick binders ! ), "tons" of original hand-drawn maps and diagrams, Newsletters, & 3 photo albums.
I am honored to be trusted with this material. It is a mind-boggling collection that will probably take me 2 ? years to sort through, organize and start publishing parts of his research.
I'll post again when I'm done.

FLOYD MANN ( Utah )
[email protected]

Garry

Apr 19, 2009
Just F.Y.I.

A few days ago I "inherited" ALL of Oren's research---Mostly Victorio Peak stuff.
51 audio cassettes, 60 VHS tapes, 7 books, a 13" stack of loose maps & papers, a 6-foot high stack of 22 binders of info ( mostly 3" thick binders ! ), "tons" of original hand-drawn maps and diagrams, Newsletters, & 3 photo albums.
I am honored to be trusted with this material. It is a mind-boggling collection that will probably take me 2 ? years to sort through, organize and start publishing parts of his research.

FLOYD MANN ( Utah )
[email protected]

Floyd,

I see you have begun to disseminate some of your Oren Swearingen collection (UTube Video). Thanks much!

I hope you keep TNET in mind and participate on the forum giving some additional in depth background on the info you are able to share.

I will have to watch the video a couple more times to digest it but I was particularly impressed with Oren’s time period of 1954 to about 1960. That info was new to me. IMO the whole interview is largely firsthand information and hasn’t been contaminated with speculation and campfire stories. :)

BTW, How does Terry Carter fit into the Victorio Peak Story?

Thanks Again,

Garry

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just F.Y.I.

FLOYD MANN ( Utah )
[email protected]

Anyone know if any of this material has been released ? I know i sure would like to see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread