Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View count

40 hits in 40 seconds

what's up Lurkers , howse ?

Captivated are you ?

LOL

excuse my Laughter please ,

Motives , seem to be one of my studies .

would any one of you , please post your thoughts/Motives to read these missives ?

Please ,,,
pretty please with a Gold Bar and Precious Ring on top .

My Motives. I want you to keep posting for my own self greed of wanting to read your material. I have picked up on some of the secrets, Be it Fiction or Non Fiction, Iam captivated by it. Iam so glade that Tnet hasn't band you. That they see there are people interested. I dont and havent ever see anything offensive on this site, just humane nature stuff. This is the type of stuff i love reading, if i dont like it,i will just switch channels. I have a request for my own self wants. Id like to hear about the story of the rifle going up against the hand guns. How having that rifle that day, that you guys where treasure hunting saved the day. Just being honest on what I WANT.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
write a song as I sit and ponder

fresh off my fingers to ya'all .

~~~ Song ~~~

Well , she was asking a Price
for all the Answers to life ,,

I replied , ain't a Charge for a True Seeker

all is free in this Reality

The other World you see , is so much Weaker

Profits for Prophets , and nothing there is Free ,,,

It's a Line I seldom use
a Verse sang in the Key of Smile

The Banter was deep with truths
a lovely way to spend the while ,,,

And she has those Visions still ,
just an Imprint from a Trigger of her Free Will ,,,

and I'm still on the Road
Talking that inner view with strangers wild and Loose

Freedom ain't all it's cracked up to be,,

it cost a lot for something so Free

But it's whatever a Child makes it out to be

We can look out for the answers
that lie deep within

But that ain't gonna get us Home

Inner View is the Sight to see

I mean child , if you ever expect to be
Free ,,,

Free of worry , confusion and Pain ,,

it's all within , waiting to come back to you again ,,,

In the Eve as the Sun Peeks through
Half Closed Eyes ,
The Child sits as she seeks ,
Truth through the words of the Wise ,,

I'm not that Wise , and not that well healed ,,
it's an Alter vision from my old tired eyes ,,
and a Bit of that Self Willed ,,

But she hangs on every word ,
as though they shine ,, helping her to see ,,
The Path to being free ,,,

She's got her own , I may touch it is all ,
Brings up from that " Inner View "
Yes she's her own , without the giving of Mine ,,

It's not a day Job you see ,
it's an alternate reality
a Perception from an Old Misfit ,,

and I say to her ,,
I can't be as free as we'd love to be ,,
But somehow she doesn't agree with it

~~~~~ We're never seeking within in the same amount as we seek without ~~~~~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
write a song as I sit and ponder

fresh off my fingers to ya'all .

~~~ Song ~~~

Well , she was asking a Price
for all the Answers to life ,,

I replied , ain't a Charge for a True Seeker

all is free in this Reality

The other World you see , is so much Weaker

Profits for Prophets , and nothing there is Free ,,,

It's a Line I seldom use
a Verse sang in the Key of Smile

The Banter was deep with truths
a lovely way to spend the while ,,,

And she has those Visions still ,
just an Imprint from a Trigger of her Free Will ,,,

and I'm still on the Road
Talking that inner view with strangers wild and Loose

Freedom ain't all it's cracked up to be,,

it cost a lot for something so Free

But it's whatever a Child makes it out to be

We can look out for the answers
that lie deep within

But that ain't gonna get us Home

Inner View is the Sight to see

I mean child , if you ever expect to be
Free ,,,

Free of worry , confusion and Pain ,,

it's all within , waiting to come back to you again ,,,

In the Eve as the Sun Peeks through
Half Closed Eyes ,
The Child sits as she seeks ,
Truth through the words of the Wise ,,

I'm not that Wise , and not that well healed ,,
it's an Alter vision from my old tired eyes ,,
and a Bit of that Self Willed ,,

But she hangs on every word ,
as though they shine ,, helping her to see ,,
The Path to being free ,,,

She's got her own , I may touch it is all ,
Brings up from that " Inner View "
Yes she's her own , without the giving of Mine ,,

It's not a day Job you see ,
it's an alternate reality
a Perception from an Old Misfit ,,

and I say to her ,,
I can't be as free as we'd love to be ,,
But somehow she doesn't agree with it

~~~~~ We're never seeking within in the same amount as we seek without ~~~~~

Gee, it really makes you wonder. Posted at 4:11 information, on the 33rd page.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Motives. I want you to keep posting for my own self greed of wanting to read your material. I have picked up on some of the secrets, Be it Fiction or Non Fiction, Iam captivated by it. Iam so glade that Tnet hasn't band you. That they see there are people interested. I dont and havent ever see anything offensive on this site, just humane nature stuff. This is the type of stuff i love reading, if i dont like it,i will just switch channels. I have a request for my own self wants. Id like to hear about the story of the rifle going up against the hand guns. How having that rifle that day, that you guys where treasure hunting saved the day. Just being honest on what I WANT.

Orchestrated Theatrics Created by Intel Agency , it was staged , at the time , I wasn't aware that it was being staged , dang dangerous activity
for that Agency to engage in .

as well as " Bill of Rights "Violation .
( pfft , yeah , right, like that document is anything more than Lip Service to delude Citizens )

Motive for that agency to play that Stunt ?

Do they need one , above the fact that they love to exercise their power to do so and get away with ?

a point to consider , as I type , no assurance that this Page on my screen , is not a spoof Page .

yepper ,
in the Snowdon release , some of the data covers the application , as well as , C.I.A. Front forums for Training agents in Techniques .

This Forum is not one of those , however ,,, never trust any site that you access through Internet Connections ,

I've found that , well , people can be easily persuaded /manipulated , or if required , Compromised .

I've witnessed it all my life from age 5 on .

Think about that a second , imagine your Home , vehicles , even your Body , having surveillance devices installed .

yes , I did say " Body " ,,, to cover one event , a Molar was drilled , a Micro-Transmitter installed , Dental Putty to seal the Cavity
with Transmitter installed , woke up , knew nothing about the event ..

Dental X-ray a couple years later , revealed the implant , had that tooth removed , they installed another about ten years later .
Big story evolves out of that Mistake they made .

what does that have to do with Pedro's Home Base ?

dunno
perhaps it all ties in to " Motives to co-vertly " swipe the Deposits as well as other sites .

Those who have knowledge , are aware of how it all fits into the Dots that create the Full Picture .

I'll address another element involved in these secreated Deposits in a bit .

" Death Traps/Booby Traps/Dead Falls and Water Traps .
with Photos .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh , and to correct this

Quote : " there was this white pickup very far off on the ridge, i couldnt take my eyes off of it. I felt Bad vibes, "

That is Mr. Franklin in the White Truck , a Sweetheart of an Elderly Man who owns the Franklin Ranch across SR 26 from
where we played with my Puppy Buddies .

The Lady who owned the Puppies , passed away , Mr Franklin and her were a Couple , He loves those Puppy Persons ,
He still comes out there , Loads them up in the White Pick-up , takes them way out , let's them out so they can Run Bunnies .

Every Morning , about 6:30am , he's there packing up the Puppies .
He and I visit often .

He's a Great Man and very informative , open to strangers , and always smiling .

No Bad Vibes there .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know , in a short research for any data on El Chato , I realized , not one single word about his Life prior to arriving in Ophir
was stated .

Crap I despise people who take this information and attempt to sell it , but here goes anyway .

( I as well despise refutation of Facts , this is source recounted testimony , not VP Trilogy Books )

" El Chato " The Nick Name he was given , was for a Wound to his Nose , that He suffered during a Duel Back Home in France .

Nobles , well , history book stuff , state that Duels were often engaged upon by the Nobles of Europe .

No , Pedro was not a simple Man , nor Bandit , He was of Noble Birth , through Pedro Navarro linage traced

through Basque/Aragon Origins and into France of His Time Frame .

El Chato nick name = his Nose with the end chopped off .

The Basque Dialect , is a Language of their Own , Shepherds the predominate Vocation of the Lower Class Families ,
Ergo : Glyphs of Rams and Sheep are mixed into the Glyphs found at the 4 Petroglyph sites of Pedro's Map Rocks .

but that is not the only source for the Ram's Head , there is a even more ancient Culture which as well applied Stone Monument Ram based
Iconography .

Over into France , The Languadoc Linage , These people did as well have their own specific Dialect .

The Bloodlines of Both , came together at some point in History .

out of that , Pedro Navarro or Navarrez as applied in this Hemisphere's History , was Well Educated .

again . The Nick Name given refers to his Nose , which he lost the end of in a Duel back in Europe .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mountainous borders of Spain contain the origins of the prestigious surname Nevarez.The original bearer of the name Nevarez, which is a local surname, once lived, held land, or was born in the beautiful region of Spain. In Spain, hereditary surnames were adopted according to fairly general rules and during the late Middle Ages, names that were derived from localities became increasingly widespread. Local names originally denoted the proprietorship of the village or estate. The Nevarez family originally lived in the northern Spanish province of Navarra. The place-name Navarra is derived from the Basque word "nava," or "naba," which means "plain near the mountains."

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
being snippy here, heh heh heeee

" But,,, but ,,, but,,, He didn't exist ! "

Evidence of his non-existence as supplied , is so weak and laughable to me , I " know " better than that .

For instance , many Hispanic Nick Names ( a Cultural element ) were applied to many Figures throughout History .

The Pegging of just one of those as the " One and Only " El Chato , is tantamount to pegging a single Poodle , as
the one and only Fifi .

LOL,,, I just cracked myself up again .

'scuse me awhile , I have to clean the spittle from my laptop screen ,, OMG FUNNY

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All cleaned , good to go .

this is a Brag . I grew up in the South Bay Beach Community of L.A. County Ca.

Car Nut Capital of this Planet .

a Car quiz page .

I got 49 out of 50 ,

the one I missed ?

It was some Tuna Can Obscure foreign Vehicle imported by Chrysler Corp into the U.S.

and Branded : The Cricket

a most forgettable atrocity ,

as bad as the Yugo's of the 80's .

posted as an Intermission from the over load of information the Lurkers are sucking up LOL

take the test Boys , Bet'cha I hold Highest score among us .
refresh the page after you click on link , the page it takes you to , shows the results of my answers .

enjoy the Fun while here , the Sun is breaking , it's now Spring and I'll be on the Road until late Fall .

The Car Nut Challenge ::::::: >>>-------->

https://quizzes.autoversed.com/quiz...c47cf&sg_uid=b3f49a62e41b4f829584efafd6ec47cf

Last edited:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's time here to remind folks of some proven facts. Facts are nasty problems when it comes to treasure legends, but what do you prefer to believe - the treasure magazines or your own lyin' eyes?

There are many versions of the famous El Chato gallows confession directing searchers to the Caballo Mountains where he allegedly hid his bandit loot. I don't know when and by whom this waybill was first cooked up, but all of them are fraudulent copies of each other.

The authentic man, Pedro Navarez ("El Chato"), was was a noted and well-documented bandit active in Chihuahua, Mexico, in the early 1800's, not in the 1600's. Much folklore surrounds his memory as a Robin Hood-type character who cached robbery proceeds all over the Satevo-Parral-Delicias country south of Chihuahua city. Reports of his death are highly romanticized in Mexico, but the waybills to his treasures were apparently disclosed by his daughter in the 1840s and consisted mainly of coins buried in clay pots on several ranches. There is little reason to believe he was ever in New Mexico, where the pickings for roadside bandits were very slim along the Rio Grande, especially compared to the riches available in Chihuahua at the time. Somebody stole El Chato's life story and tried to apply it to New Mexico, where nobody knew the truth. Here, read about him for yourself:
La leyenda siempre viva del Chato Nevárez

El Real de Chihuahua

Suspenso y Terror de Chihuahua There's plenty more you can find on your own - if you care about the truth, that is.

By the way, speaking of facts, the 1650 El Chato waybill directs one to the "Caballo Mountains", north of El Paso on the Rio Grande. But did you know that those mountains were named by Zebulon Pike during the winter of 1806-07? Before that, on an 1804 map, the range was called "Las Peneulas". Before that, in 1771, they were known as "Sierra el Perillo." If someone's going to dream up a good treasure story, it's a good idea for him to check the facts before he starst.

LOL

Oh Really ?

Cooked up Treasure Story ? LOL

Sorry Steve , I'm in a Fun Mood this morning .

I do love your Satire in that Post ,

I'll most likely be back at the sites one day , depends on the Professor and Permits to excavate though .

be nice to retrieve a few scrolls from the East end of the Mountain .

Contemporary genuine Copper Scrolls by the Hand of the Man , just clears so much up .

There's a sweet way to remove the Bee's Wax plug from the Urns without worry of Torching Documents inside or causing Copper
Scrolls to Crinkle .

Involves , Rather Than Heat , Cold application .

Urn with Journals inside.JPG

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog,
I must say it's good to see you are still with us !

I have not been online very much of late . It only took a few hours to read this topic today. Excellent pictures BTW!!!
I was happy to see you and Dog tTH got together for an outing, seems like a good fit , maybe a little torch passing going on...

So sorry to here about beepers puppy . Dang I feel your pain , I lost my boobers dog about a month ago real sudden like.
The vet said it was a twisted stomach or something , I think it's called bloat. It sucked bad ,,,,, I could not handle it , I had to go get a
New Puppy not to replace him just to fill that void man .... she loves me , her name is Charlie, I just need to get her to sniff out treasure,
she is just a baby now, but we are working on it.

Take care my happy hippie Amigo.....

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog,
I must say it's good to see you are still with us !

I have not been online very much of late . It only took a few hours to read this topic today. Excellent pictures BTW!!!
I was happy to see you and Dog tTH got together for an outing, seems like a good fit , maybe a little torch passing going on...

So sorry to here about beepers puppy . Dang I feel your pain , I lost my boobers dog about a month ago real sudden like.
The vet said it was a twisted stomach or something , I think it's called bloat. It sucked bad ,,,,, I could not handle it , I had to go get a
New Puppy not to replace him just to fill that void man .... she loves me , her name is Charlie, I just need to get her to sniff out treasure,
she is just a baby now, but we are working on it.

Take care my happy hippie Amigo.....

Gude Lawrd'a ,,,
The Dead Rises !

Bob , hey Man , thanks , I stopped in Kanab back about Sept last year ,

couldn't find your email to touch base .

Welcome back to life .

Yepper , I haven't taken a new Puppy buddy yet ,

maybe soon though .

Hang awhile , I gotta move on , won't be back online myself for a bit .

good as all heck to hear from ya Bob

and yes , DTTH is a Treasure lol
good guy that Ken Dog
Rog'

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mama's don't let your Babies ,,,
Grow up to be T'Hunters ,,,,

they'll mire in the muck
run out of luck
spend brain cells like wind
gain nothing in the end ,,

and end up crazy as a loon
believe it's cheese , not a Moon
They'll bring crackers if they go
to that Moon and it's glow

Mama's ,,,
have your T'Hunter Sons Committed

heh heh heee

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mama's don't let your Babies ,,,
Grow up to be T'Hunters ,,,,

they'll mire in the muck
run out of luck
spend brain cells like wind
gain nothing in the end ,,

and end up crazy as a loon
believe it's cheese , not a Moon
They'll bring crackers if they go
to that Moon and it's glow

Mama's ,,,
have your T'Hunter Sons Committed

heh heh heee

Bravo,Bravo. More, More. We love it.:hello2::hello2:

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ken

check it out

this old forum I posted as Hippie , did a bunch of Knights Templar Material about they placed the Vault there.

this clown was contacted by Disney , they set up this Gig as described , and like when they Bribed Whyte Eagle , told this fat Mason
to delete my KT post , offered a Film deal .

His Brag waas that the Treasure was Capt. Kidd

the KT seemed much more intriguing to Disney

it switched directions in that Forum

it was afterward , all KNights Templar made the Vault .

heh heh ,,,

for the past 5 years , Disney/History Channel / Wolter the Fake Historian/Lagina Bro'

have run a tv show on my Material .

Read the Fat Man's Brag .

His Film deal with Disney , Ban the Rog' , wipe out my post and threads, ( they missed a few heh heh )

the writers for Disney read everything I write , Here and elsewhere .

I'll make a Prediction

Disney already has Scouts out there at the Glyph sites in the Cookes Range as I write this .

They will indeed start a New Show using everything I've Presented here , in the Cookes Range .

here's the link ,
they offered this , just a few months after they bribed this Fatso to ban me and wipe out my postings .

want more on Whyte Eagles Play in the same Game with Disney ?

We'll let Kanabite chime in , Sdcfia , and a few others reading this post

here's the link

Oak Island Treasure ? View topic - KIDD/AVERY

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry , it was a few months after I posted the KT stuff

12/3/03 was my last post

time stamp on the brag Post of his is 12/27/03

Disney Moves fast when the steal intellectual Property man .

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here ya go
my early post from that Forum
this was read by Wolter/Laginas

Bingo
new T.V. Show was made off it . one more to follow .

Time stamp
Dated 2003 , I know I wrote earlier than that on other forums using the same storyline .
But , the challenge is to find some other person's Text that predates my fiction .

copy pasted from Oakislandtreasure.uk
I am Hippie on that forum back then

~~~~ "

by hippie on Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:08 pm Gentlemen
What Oak Island has is a depository of Knights Templar Articles.
The Treasure is obtained by entering the shafts and or tunnels.
The entrance to these tunnels will be found through the leylines of the Golden mean.
Stones, with drill holes have been found on the island.
These are your increment stones.
The holes will be a certain depth
each inch = 1ft.
If the hole in the stone is 12 inches deep , then the increment is 1 inch per foot.
Measure the distance to the next stone, note how many inches you come up with, say you come up with 123, this means your diagonal line from your southeast corner to your northeast corner will equal 123 feet, this will be the long line of the ley line of the golden mean, You will be looking to set a golden rectangle by this increment.
Where the ley lines intersect on that rectangle, is one of your entrances to the tunnels that will safely get you into one of the vaults.
Next, you must begin to arc the golden spiral, where the spiral cross's the ley lines, there you will find more entrance's to more vaults.
Your next step is to leyout the golden triangle and the Golden circle, remembering that it is 1/3 of the circle that is the portion you are looking for, note that where the lines of the triangle cross the bisect of the circle is your next entrance.
Perhaps it is best, that you take an ariel photo, mark the locale of each stone with the holes that have been found. overlay the photo with clear plastic, set you degrees at 36 and 76 for the ley lines, and see what you come up with.
This is the KEY to the chest.
A study of Pythagorean Geometry, fibbonacci number sequence, and the golden mean would help.
The date on the stone of 1704 is not a date, it is an increment.
this is part of the esoteric knowledge used for these burials.
The alchemy symbols for such are in the area.
The Hippie ,,,,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~ End copy pasted Text ~~~~~~~~~~~

The above was written right off the cuff . It is fiction , and it was fun to write .

Interestingly ,,,, it somehow grew Wings and flew like a 757 across Media exploitation .

Did I do that ? or was this material about the Knights being here to deposit treasure written somewhere before
I created the Fictional Story ?

Let's try , shall we , maybe ,,, just maybe , the Knights Really did bury Treasure here , and used
the Golden Mean as well as Leylines to pick the sites for their Vaults .

( Oh boy ,,, a Joke of mine took wings ,, shame on me )

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another post of mine , remember , that forum was all Capt. Kidd and Avery .

When I post this on the Oak Island thread , I get Banned for this Forum quick .

No ban of this new account , is because Disney wants all I got on the Cookes Range , if I'm Banned ,, POOF no material
for Disney to swipe

collusion ?

pfft , when hasn't there been

copy pasted

Next Post of mine from that same forum and timeline

Granted , I must have Been on a Starbucks Binge .

copy pasted from 2003 Oakislandtreasure.uk forum

pure fiction from my finger tips ( yes , I signed it Rog' ,,, short for Roger Snow )

begin copied post ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by hippie on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am Hi Tank, Not to worry, It is hard to rattle me.
This is my first visit to this site.
On my formulas and where they come from, or as you state it, " how do I know this ?
I am the descendant of the Grand Master Ruxillias of the Knights Templar, circa 1651, as well, My linage is that of Huges duPayen.
Huges, was from the Monastery where Dagobert the II was exiled to after his overthrow by the Carolingians, Dag, was what is known as the last Merovingian King of Middle Europe.
This linage is said to be that of the Saan Grael, known as the Holy Grail, or better stated, Translated loosly from the Latin, Holy blood (Saan Graael)
The Esoteric Knowledge is handed Down through the Linage of the Holy Blood line of King David through to the first Merovingian King and unto the first Grand master of the Knights Templar, which was Huges Du Payan,
The Sacred Geometry outlined above in my prior post, is the Key to many ancient sites and structures of the Ancients.
Much is Laid out to the Geometric design Pythagoras Attributed to Element #47 out of Euclids book #1 of the 13 books of Euclids elements.
This Geometry is relative to all sites within the Ancient Esoteric and Arcane arena. It is the foundation by which The Pyramids at Giza are set and as well as that of other sites inclusive in these is the Cities of Atlantis.
Yeah, Atlantis is real.
As is appearent unto all who have attempted to discover the Mystery of the design implemented in the Construction of the Oak Island Vaults and channels (tunnels) The designers were above the mainstream populace in their Knowledge of constructing such a baffeling maze of stumbling blocks and shafts to protect this one site, as well, even today, with the Technology extent, We struggle greatly to unravel this site.
This is evident in and of it's self that the construction and design is "NOT" that of the simple Pirate,
Simply, the site is one that was very cleverly planned, and replacates those vaults of the Ancients that have yet to be discovered.
A simple demonstration of the Knowledge that the Grand Masters of the Knights Templar were the inhieritors of is the Fact that they were able to enter King Tuts tomb nearly 900 years ago and remove objects more precious then Gold, without the burden of removing the Mass of stones covering the tomb as did Carter and Canarvon had to remove.
This was done, and articles removed, then the 4 doors resealed, and the few stones blocking the channel under the rest of the stones replaced without causing a cave-in. The knowledge of this construction, may have been retrived in Constantinople during the Crusades, where it had been taken by the Zealots who had Sacked the Great Library at Alexandria back in the 4th century, As well, Huges and the other 8 Knights, may have recovered from the Holy land the Documents with the information within them a century before the invasion of Constantinople.
Either way, it was somewhat mind boggeling to Carter that someone had opened the Tomb of Tut, and did not Bother to take ALL the treasure from within, and they were not in a rush, for they took the time to reseal the doors with plaster, and as Carter thought, Heave all the stones back in place, so it is not as though they did not have the time to take all the treasure , nor is it a matter of them being caught, for the items they took, were not placed back in the tomb as they would ahve been if the looters ahd been caught, simply, what was removed meant more to the retrievers then the gold and jewels of Tut, and as well, the Knights Templar already had more Gold and Jewels at their disposal then they ever needed, so why burden themselves further ? ( must be nice to have that much, don't ya' think ?)
The Drag marks of trunks being removed from the Tomb and drug OUT the doors on a prior raid of the tomb, were still in extent upon Carters opening the Tomb some 7 hundred years later.
Carter must have went to his Grave Bothered Greatly by that Mystery.
I can well imagine he did.
On a futher note,,,,,
One may find within the seals of Solomon, and in the Ancient Hebraic Alchemy, all the symbols for such Geometry and the increments of measure, as well as many other features pertaining to Matters of the spirit.
The Ancient Kabbalah, is a set of symbols, each with a mathmatical equivalent, for instance : Pythagoras attached the letter "Y" to element #47, this Geometric design, per his Theorem, was the Key to the Transmigration of the soul from one being or body unto a higher one.
Well,,,, Thats what his theory states. so don't bug me about it MAN
On the Hippie conotations. I would like to point out that Hippism is not a drug based paradigmn,( no matter how the media attempted to portray it)
It is about consciousness, one closely aligned with the teachings of Both Jesus Christ and Pythagoras, whereas , PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WERE THE PARAMOUNT ELEMENTS OF THAT CONSCIOUSNESS.
Funny, but I notice as I reviewed the community of Pythagoras, how it appeared to me that this Community surely must have been the contemporary HIPPIE COMMUNE of Greece at the time. well, just a cute observation to add here in the midst of all the esoteric dialog.
Lets see, I guess I shall at this point throw out a theory as to where exactly the Oak Island Articles came from and why they were deposited there at the island. ( please, keep in mind that i have for the most part read a hugh amount of other theories, and I do not discount them, and this should not be taken as an opurtunity to open a debate with myself by others, I allow them their theories, without attcking such, and in a fair exchange, May they allow me mine, without attack )
As I hav'nt the time to look back on the exact date of this event, I am going to just use for the momment a supposed date, this being done without refering to notes. so please, do not pick the time-stamp apart, geeees-its ! Thank you.
In or ABOUT? 1602, "ROUGHLY", and in answer to the Church once again targeting the knights Templar in yet another inquitition, by which to frame them for heresy and thereby obtain the Knights land holdings and wealth. The Knights found that perhaps it was time for a little retribution to be paid back to the Church, They brought their combined ships and Harbored them, then, paying off the sentinels, entered the Vaults within the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, They raided and looted these vaults, loaded the loot upon their ships and set sail for the New World.
The deposit at Oak Island, is but a small portion of that loot taken from the Vaults, Some of this loot comprised some of the Templar Treasure that the Church had unjustly taken control of in the 14th century during King Phillipes frame job of the Knights, of Friday the 13th 1307.
This looting of the Vatican Vaults was retailiation for the unjust lynchings of the Knights to gain control of their wealth, and as well, was simply taking back from thieves what was originally stolen from the Knights. The looting was kept hushed by a Vatican which felt secrecy about it would best serve the purpose of trying to retrieve the goods.
Interesting to note, it was The Knights Templar who had found the Gold of King Solomon, and it is as well interesting to note that Huges du Payan was a direct descendant of King Solomon, so you might say, Huges was recieving his rightful legacy after almost 2000 years, It was this gold that was part of the loot the Knights took back from the Vatican which the Church had Tortured and killed for 300 years earlier.
Something to ponder, What did Saunier find in Rennes, that substantiated the Claims of this Bloodline, That caused the vatican to allow Saunier pretty much a free lincense. It was not so much gold he found, yes, he did find wealth, but it was Documents and evidence he found that was more devastating to the Church. Documents that told of the Bloodline of Christ, the holy blood. The real divine right to rule bloodline. uh,,, debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. so sheeesh-its already.
Anyway, that is a side note.
Rog'
hippie Digging for Coal Posts: 12Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:41 pmLocation: New Mexico U.S.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread