Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we want hippie

luke
Digging for Ore

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:26 am
What luke? :lol:

Hippie

Postby Tank03 on Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:07 pm
Luke,

In the grand schene of things, "Hippie", although entertaining, was just one step above JB, aka Avalon 1398, aka Brian Ettinger.

He is another who claims to be the decendant of kings.

Tank03
Digging on Oak Island

Postby Jo on Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:49 pm
I'd love to comment but don't want to appear to be a biased moderator.
:wink:

Jo
Site Admin

A closed mouth catches no flies.

Postby Cerris on Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:37 pm
Hi Jo, you are very wise , one should never speak il of the dud :wink:

Cerris :D

Cerris
Digging on Oak Island

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
the link

my challenge

Mods deleted a bunch of my evidential post from this thread link as well , the banned my El Chato account

so you get the short end

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/o...-templar-connection-oak-island-challenge.html

Thanks for the posts and pictures, Bad Puppy.

I have questions but I know you have concerns about how your information is used, so if you don’t want to answer, I’ll understand.

Can you you tell me how the Knights Templar chose Oak Island for their vault.

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the posts and pictures, Bad Puppy.

I have questions but I know you have concerns about how your information is used, so if you don’t want to answer, I’ll understand.

Can you you tell me how the Knights Templar chose Oak Island for their vault.

My question is , why the hell this Bad Puppy account wasn't banned LOL :dontknow::laughing9:

Ok M .

Given that my old post at that OI.Uk site , was a combination of Studies engage in the Venue of " Sacred Geometry " and the application
of Pythagoras applied interpretations of Euclid's Elements , using the Golden Mean / Sacred Geometry .
and a slight Knowledge of Treasure Vaults created by the Knights , some Formulated Story lines , and ,,

My sense of Humor .

It should be said , there was never any fore knowledge in my case , that the KT ever visited that spit spot of land .

Outside of a few stones with drill holes in them , a Fake Stone Heart added to the scam , a few other supposed artifacts , forgeries
and The owners of the Pit area's Theatrics to bait Tourist ,
these " Bait Items ' are all that exist for artifacts , and absolutely Zilch KT Artifacts have been recovered there , unless planted
by the current scammers .

A Rusted Iron Sword , is not evidence of KT contact . I've made better fake swords for our Students .

there's a point that should be made about my post back then and how Greedy Scum reacted to those .

in one of the Deleted Post (This after I began to receive mega emails from Wolter/Laginas/D'Arcy and other Media Pimps )

in those deleted post , I admonished that " If " indeed , there existed an actual Knights Templar Deposit of Treasure there ,
Then their is as well , Designated by Our Order , and Heir to the Treasure as I am an Heir to a few of my own .

In a Personal Email from ,, one of the Lagina Brothers , I made that statement in my reply to him as well ..

Let's inspect their attitude to that admonisment ,

Imagine their thought on it to be something like this :

" Pfft , yeah right , who cares man , if there's Treasure there and we find it , Losers Weepers Man , We're taking it "

Know my View of them ?

That's right

Know how people as they are , " The Takers " should be handled ?

well , " you don't get the Treasure you Want , you suffer the Curse you Deserve "

5 years of Mud Mucking , a Chicken Farm of Egg on their Faces , and the delivery from the Author Me,,, this Hippie right here )
That the entire Diatribe written , that they followed , was nothing but Formulated Story Telling created out of Fact/Fiction base .

A case of : Creative Writing Exercise "

Open source , open Forum , and , a Curse if used by Defunct Consciousness .

As is Evident in the Results they've experienced .

So , ya people think ya want to Swipe a Knights Templar Vault eh ? "

is all I have to say to them now .

The Island itself and that Big Multi-Layered Tunnel ?

What do I " Know " about the People and Purpose that created it ?

Well , I wasn't there at the Time , I wasn't born yet , I never could meet them and ask " What's Up with this Mess your Making ? "

I have clues , or so I think those are actual Clues , but those are worth about as much as anyone else's Guesses .

I was given Keys to only those deposits I am Heir to ,

But even those special little events where I was schooled , could have been Orchestrated Theatrics for the Amusement
of the Producers of such Crap .

One Fact of Knowledge and Wisdom I got out of being on this Planet for 64 of it's Linear Years is ,,,

" You can always rely on the Fact , That Earth Humans , will always engage doing Human Things in a Very Human Way ,
for " Human Reasons " that ,,
any Intelligent Entity , will be Horrified at the Viewing of those " Human Acts " .

But the short answer to your Question is : The Knights Visited Oak Island ? I didn't know that , any evidence to prove it ? "

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
^^^^ Gaw'd , that right there is Precious Writing , funny long Blorf , short answer at end LOLOLLLlllllooooooolllllll LOUD!

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another post of mine , remember , that forum was all Capt. Kidd and Avery .

When I post this on the Oak Island thread , I get Banned for this Forum quick .

No ban of this new account , is because Disney wants all I got on the Cookes Range , if I'm Banned ,, POOF no material
for Disney to swipe

collusion ?

pfft , when hasn't there been

copy pasted

Next Post of mine from that same forum and timeline

Granted , I must have Been on a Starbucks Binge .

copy pasted from 2003 Oakislandtreasure.uk forum

pure fiction from my finger tips ( yes , I signed it Rog' ,,, short for Roger Snow )

begin copied post ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by hippie on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:24 am Hi Tank, Not to worry, It is hard to rattle me.
This is my first visit to this site.
On my formulas and where they come from, or as you state it, " how do I know this ?
I am the descendant of the Grand Master Ruxillias of the Knights Templar, circa 1651, as well, My linage is that of Huges duPayen.
Huges, was from the Monastery where Dagobert the II was exiled to after his overthrow by the Carolingians, Dag, was what is known as the last Merovingian King of Middle Europe.
This linage is said to be that of the Saan Grael, known as the Holy Grail, or better stated, Translated loosly from the Latin, Holy blood (Saan Graael)
The Esoteric Knowledge is handed Down through the Linage of the Holy Blood line of King David through to the first Merovingian King and unto the first Grand master of the Knights Templar, which was Huges Du Payan,
The Sacred Geometry outlined above in my prior post, is the Key to many ancient sites and structures of the Ancients.
Much is Laid out to the Geometric design Pythagoras Attributed to Element #47 out of Euclids book #1 of the 13 books of Euclids elements.
This Geometry is relative to all sites within the Ancient Esoteric and Arcane arena. It is the foundation by which The Pyramids at Giza are set and as well as that of other sites inclusive in these is the Cities of Atlantis.
Yeah, Atlantis is real.
As is appearent unto all who have attempted to discover the Mystery of the design implemented in the Construction of the Oak Island Vaults and channels (tunnels) The designers were above the mainstream populace in their Knowledge of constructing such a baffeling maze of stumbling blocks and shafts to protect this one site, as well, even today, with the Technology extent, We struggle greatly to unravel this site.
This is evident in and of it's self that the construction and design is "NOT" that of the simple Pirate,
Simply, the site is one that was very cleverly planned, and replacates those vaults of the Ancients that have yet to be discovered.
A simple demonstration of the Knowledge that the Grand Masters of the Knights Templar were the inhieritors of is the Fact that they were able to enter King Tuts tomb nearly 900 years ago and remove objects more precious then Gold, without the burden of removing the Mass of stones covering the tomb as did Carter and Canarvon had to remove.
This was done, and articles removed, then the 4 doors resealed, and the few stones blocking the channel under the rest of the stones replaced without causing a cave-in. The knowledge of this construction, may have been retrived in Constantinople during the Crusades, where it had been taken by the Zealots who had Sacked the Great Library at Alexandria back in the 4th century, As well, Huges and the other 8 Knights, may have recovered from the Holy land the Documents with the information within them a century before the invasion of Constantinople.
Either way, it was somewhat mind boggeling to Carter that someone had opened the Tomb of Tut, and did not Bother to take ALL the treasure from within, and they were not in a rush, for they took the time to reseal the doors with plaster, and as Carter thought, Heave all the stones back in place, so it is not as though they did not have the time to take all the treasure , nor is it a matter of them being caught, for the items they took, were not placed back in the tomb as they would ahve been if the looters ahd been caught, simply, what was removed meant more to the retrievers then the gold and jewels of Tut, and as well, the Knights Templar already had more Gold and Jewels at their disposal then they ever needed, so why burden themselves further ? ( must be nice to have that much, don't ya' think ?)
The Drag marks of trunks being removed from the Tomb and drug OUT the doors on a prior raid of the tomb, were still in extent upon Carters opening the Tomb some 7 hundred years later.
Carter must have went to his Grave Bothered Greatly by that Mystery.
I can well imagine he did.
On a futher note,,,,,
One may find within the seals of Solomon, and in the Ancient Hebraic Alchemy, all the symbols for such Geometry and the increments of measure, as well as many other features pertaining to Matters of the spirit.
The Ancient Kabbalah, is a set of symbols, each with a mathmatical equivalent, for instance : Pythagoras attached the letter "Y" to element #47, this Geometric design, per his Theorem, was the Key to the Transmigration of the soul from one being or body unto a higher one.
Well,,,, Thats what his theory states. so don't bug me about it MAN
On the Hippie conotations. I would like to point out that Hippism is not a drug based paradigmn,( no matter how the media attempted to portray it)
It is about consciousness, one closely aligned with the teachings of Both Jesus Christ and Pythagoras, whereas , PEACE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WERE THE PARAMOUNT ELEMENTS OF THAT CONSCIOUSNESS.
Funny, but I notice as I reviewed the community of Pythagoras, how it appeared to me that this Community surely must have been the contemporary HIPPIE COMMUNE of Greece at the time. well, just a cute observation to add here in the midst of all the esoteric dialog.
Lets see, I guess I shall at this point throw out a theory as to where exactly the Oak Island Articles came from and why they were deposited there at the island. ( please, keep in mind that i have for the most part read a hugh amount of other theories, and I do not discount them, and this should not be taken as an opurtunity to open a debate with myself by others, I allow them their theories, without attcking such, and in a fair exchange, May they allow me mine, without attack )
As I hav'nt the time to look back on the exact date of this event, I am going to just use for the momment a supposed date, this being done without refering to notes. so please, do not pick the time-stamp apart, geeees-its ! Thank you.
In or ABOUT? 1602, "ROUGHLY", and in answer to the Church once again targeting the knights Templar in yet another inquitition, by which to frame them for heresy and thereby obtain the Knights land holdings and wealth. The Knights found that perhaps it was time for a little retribution to be paid back to the Church, They brought their combined ships and Harbored them, then, paying off the sentinels, entered the Vaults within the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, They raided and looted these vaults, loaded the loot upon their ships and set sail for the New World.
The deposit at Oak Island, is but a small portion of that loot taken from the Vaults, Some of this loot comprised some of the Templar Treasure that the Church had unjustly taken control of in the 14th century during King Phillipes frame job of the Knights, of Friday the 13th 1307.
This looting of the Vatican Vaults was retailiation for the unjust lynchings of the Knights to gain control of their wealth, and as well, was simply taking back from thieves what was originally stolen from the Knights. The looting was kept hushed by a Vatican which felt secrecy about it would best serve the purpose of trying to retrieve the goods.
Interesting to note, it was The Knights Templar who had found the Gold of King Solomon, and it is as well interesting to note that Huges du Payan was a direct descendant of King Solomon, so you might say, Huges was recieving his rightful legacy after almost 2000 years, It was this gold that was part of the loot the Knights took back from the Vatican which the Church had Tortured and killed for 300 years earlier.
Something to ponder, What did Saunier find in Rennes, that substantiated the Claims of this Bloodline, That caused the vatican to allow Saunier pretty much a free lincense. It was not so much gold he found, yes, he did find wealth, but it was Documents and evidence he found that was more devastating to the Church. Documents that told of the Bloodline of Christ, the holy blood. The real divine right to rule bloodline. uh,,, debate it all you wish, never the less, it is true. but hey, I ain't sellin' no books on it. so sheeesh-its already.
Anyway, that is a side note.
Rog'
hippie Digging for Coal Posts: 12Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:41 pmLocation: New Mexico U.S.

That is one awesome dialogue , if I say so myself .

To make that up as I typed it , WOW !

However , only a Fool would take that Dialogue as " Fact " and attempt to busy their life chasing that Crazy Schematic .

I sit here , 2 decades away looking back through all the various People who read those old post , how it influenced their Future activities in
their Media Productions and other Venues or avenues as the term applies to both .

I am just Blown away Man .

My " English " Academic schooling was stopped at age 11 ,

6th grade ed on English .

I ain't even good wiping my booty Man .

to see the Material Take Wings

No way Man

Had I known ,,

I'm unaware , and astonished at , what in the way I write , could Captivate People .

I just don't see it , yet , over 14,000 views of this Thread , and I'm Practically the only Poster for the last 33 pages .

WHUT UP PEOPLE ?

No , really , someone Pleeeeease , tell me what is the interest you readers find in these Postings Man ?

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down at Tractor Supply
Bought my Boots for a Prayer to a Dead Fly

Up at the Market Street
I bought the Salve
for my aching Feet

Damn the Tractor Boots

Up on Westerly Way ,
where the Shoppies from Hell
come out to play ,,

I found my Senses on display
below the Auction Bell
just to watch them fade away

Nothing here worth selling .

Nothing there worth Buying

Ah Ma , why are you Crying ??????

On the Sky
the writers of the Script

have scrolled their lies
by the service of Dragon's Lip

while the Peasants and their Cries
fall deafening on Ears filled with Miracle Whip

and no one repeats their own Dying ,,,

Foggy Mist embroidered with Haze
as L.A.'s Totem

yes , all great Civ.'s Suffer Falling

On Sale ,,
The special Shoe of the Day is ?

Yes , Feet so sore , nothing seems to work no more

Ah Ma ,,, what's the Score I get for Trying ?

Every Man , has his own perception

Every Child has their own reception

Though mine was not
and those who had
left out the have not's
to die in loneliness and Rot
with nothing left worth their Crying

and so the " Investors " Profit
on the Shiny Objects of Desire

while you Purchase your Dreams
with a Plastic Card
as your Soul lays wanting .
at least your life doesn't seem so hard
though that's a Figment of my Taunting ,,,

and if you Die under darker skies then I ,,,

it's alright Ma , don't bother Crying ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written spur of the moment , while listening to Bob Dylan : " it's alright Ma , I'm only Bleeding ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
~~~ From Song : " It's alright Ma, I'm only Bleeding " ~~~~

A question in your eyes is lit
Yet you know there is no answer fit
To satisfy, insure you not to quit
To keep it in your mind and not forget
That it is not he or she or them or it

"""" That you belong to """" ( <----<<< right there , detach . )

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to

For them that must bow down to authority
That they do not respect in any degree
Who despise their jobs, their destinies
Speak jealously of them that are free
Cultivate their flowers to be
Nothing more than something they invest in~~~~~

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks BP. I have no evidence the Templars were at Oak Island, just curious about its location on a great circle segment. Have you ever studied the great circle segments and how they tie in to different places?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks BP. I have no evidence the Templars were at Oak Island, just curious about its location on a great circle segment. Have you ever studied the great circle segments and how they tie in to different places?

As you well know, dog, when you advance toward bigger pictures, you end up with simpler answers because you're edging towards more obvious truths.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
As you well know, dog, when you advance toward bigger pictures, you end up with simpler answers because you're edging towards more obvious truths.

Glad to see you could find something in common support Sdcfia. Stick with your guns I always say. You are right up there with them all , Roger, Maverick and Ditlihi, a couple others. Were you on the alien spaceship as well with Roger he spoke of?, I didn't catch if he said so, hard to read his posts sometimes.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you could find something in common support Sdcfia. Stick with your guns I always say. You are right up there with them all , Roger, Maverick and Ditlihi, a couple others. Were you on the alien spaceship as well with Roger he spoke of?, I didn't catch if he said so, hard to read his posts sometimes.

Sdcfia is not around ta answer you Q, he's in Greece fer a month. Jest like tha others ye mention, not able ta reply.

But ye already knew that, dint ye? :wink:

Yep. Definitely a pattern.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
why don't you fill me in on why those mentioned cannot reply.

a pattern ?

A pattern demonstrated by certain people who like to trash talk members when they know they cannot reply (banned, on vacation, etc).

Unlike yerself, since you obviously CAN reply. :laughing7:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
And you are Lilly White.

No one cares.gif

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread