Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More Destruction

this is a Current Photo of the Rock Formation that Sdcfia posted above

The Face is now gone

again , this so called " Research Team " from 1996 , have been very busy destroying the Glyphs as the Steal Deposits .

They were the reason I was called forward in Oct. 1996 to inspect these sites and given directives .

Two Cultures 015.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll pause the Presentation and answer your query a bit .

I'm sorry that we the People have no access to the " Evidence " and it's unrealistic to believe that evidence would ever be presented
in an Open Forum or any Media available for Public viewing and inspection .

Exactly how well informed I may be ?

Pfft ,,, I wished I held all the Data , I do not , as for evidencing , again , we're out of the inner circle on receiving so called Evidence .

How do I know what I know ?

Boy , that's a Few Novels and a Ton of Film script to relate .

I will state at least this much , An Isolated Server of the Mother Intel Agency was compromised .

At various times in my life , I was Authorized to review such Data , for the Purpose of Helping Solve some problems .

#3 . Boots on the Ground , a High Degree of Luck and Deductive Reasoning , and Darn Good Instructors .

Smile and don't give up , If you desire Treasure to be found , there's myriad definitions for the Term , I believe I found mine before life
on this Physical Began for me .

Perceptions , Right ?

Thank You for the Reply .

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here's the zigzag that we believed Happy Man was indicating. All roads lead to Rome I guess.
View attachment 1679929

A few questions.
1) Were you able to find an alleged carved name "Estavanico" somewhere below the petroglyphs shown in Post #41?

2) Does one of your maps have the following notation on it?
View attachment 1679930

3) Did you notice this pile of boulders stacked up not far downstream from "Bone Cave" (our name for it)?
View attachment 1679931

View attachment 1679933

4) [A bit OT, but have you ever seen any unusual wildlife in Sappo Canyon?]

The " Snake " Formation on that Ridge is a Great Land Mark .

and it is represented on the Map Rock , but to place the Silver Mine and Smelter .

To the left of the Snake
In the Narrow Mouth Canyon .

Come Down you were going to come down anyway .
I'm not at all hard to find .

I will even put your Hand on a Heart ( Treasure is still contained and secured at this Heart )

Stuff of Delusion 021.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
question quote : 4) [A bit OT, but have you ever seen any unusual wildlife in Sappo Canyon?]

Ahem , if you're referring to a Creature about 3.5ft. tall , with the torso of a Badger , covered in Hair like a Badger ,
Arms the shape of a Loggers covered in hair and a bit too long
for the Body , the Face of a Young Man , ears like a Cat ,,

Answer : Yes , he is my Helper while I am in there , he can dig a Cylindrical Vertical Shaft like no Machine can duplicate
nor match the speed of .

Do not be nervous about him , he's harmless , devoid of Self Realization , emotionless , yet willing to be at Service at all times .

He's a Bit Hard to look at , at first , but we were as well hard to look at for him when he first encountered our Species .

Watching for him when I'm not around is Fruitless , you'd be better served to watch the Skies .

This is another UFO Central for a Fact .
I would film those , but honestly , would it matter greatly to anyone who was not Present ?

I did in fact watch a Cattle Abduction in broad daylight by a Craft , I attempted to drive up to the Craft , after watching it for at least an Hour ,
as I made the Approach , it lifted off and slowly flew into a Canyon .

The Entities dropped off the Cow the Next Morning .

Sans it's Eyes and Rectum .

Linda Moulton Howe Style indeed.

I did take a few Pics of the Deposited Cow though .

Uh , just so the readers can understand my Brazen attempt to drive to the UFO , These so called Paranormal events
are more common to me than most people , I have a wealth of the experiences , and no fear of them .

View attachment 1680270

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scary Eyes Eh ?

Try the Tail View , now these folks are expert at incision .

Cored out like a Melon , no Predators would approach her for days , crows hovered but would not land on her .

Note the Time Stamp on the Picture ,,,, How would you like to start out your New Year with this discovery bright
and Early in the Morning ?

Pfft,,, why is it , I don't ever get off to a good start Man ?

Cow Mutilation UFO site 003.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since we swayed off this Far , There were zero tracks around this Cow , not even her own .
That's Soft Soil a couple days after a Rain , yet no Tracks .

The Cow was not Dropped down Hard , she was set down , Note there is no " Sink " to her Imprint .

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of the Symbols representing the " Gold Mine " on the Map Rock .

as though looking down from the Sky , this is the Shape of the Canyon Top Walls and easily seen
from the Map Rock .

Dot is location of the Mine inside the Canyon .

Last evening I took a Photo of the Boulder that was set either over the entrance of the Mine ,
or right next to the Entrance ,
NO, I did not dig to explore which it was .

Left Hand Glyph semi circle with Dot in center

Long Journey 041.jpg

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of the Symbols representing the " Gold Mine " on the Map Rock .

as though looking down from the Sky , this is the Shape of the Canyon Top Walls and easily seen
from the Map Rock .

Dot is location of the Mine inside the Canyon .

Last evening I took a Photo of the Boulder that was set either over the entrance of the Mine ,
or right next to the Entrance ,
NO, I did not dig to explore which it was .

Left Hand Glyph semi circle with Dot in center

View attachment 1680288
El Chato,
Please keep it coming, this is some of the most informative reading
That has been revealed in a long time. I missed some of your attachments
While I was at work today .
Thanks
-Weekender

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff El Chato, thanks for posting the info. and photos.

Iam surprised your giving this info. away.

Any more, Iam kinda happy about people believing the Spanish did this work.. It keeps everything nice and safe. It use to bother me that most Treasure hunters would tell people that the Spaniards did this work. But anymore iam happy with all the disinformation. Its keeping this stuff nice and safe, It is a shame that some sites are being destroyed, just so no one can read them. Great info. and pictures El Chato. Do you want to tell why your are giving this info. away?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Great stuff El Chato, thanks for posting the info. and photos.

Iam surprised your giving this info. away.

Any more, Iam kinda happy about people believing the Spanish did this work.. It keeps everything nice and safe. It use to bother me that most Treasure hunters would tell people that the Spaniards did this work. But anymore iam happy with all the disinformation. Its keeping this stuff nice and safe, It is a shame that some sites are being destroyed, just so no one can read them. Great info. and pictures El Chato. Do you want to tell why your are giving this info. away?

Now you've got a new playground, dog - one with intriguing mysteries and lots of bona fide manmade head-scratchers. Also, there are no drug mules to worry about in the Cookes Range - a bonus.

Don't be too surprised about the information being "given away" - it's been well known about for decades. ECT has clearly shown some very good stuff and there's lots more to be found in those hills. Caution: much of that land is BLM, with monitored cultural zones within, so be mindful with your shovel plans.

Caution 2: I know his sources, have observed their methods, have seen a couple of their "artifacts" and I notice that the story has changed directions yet again from the original. It's now more palatable tied to a previously alleged "known" NM historical figure, I guess. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. One of my good pals went off the deep end with those guys back in the day and fortunately got away from it, although he did make some intriguing headway on his own. That said, good luck to ECT. I don't know what motivates his postings here, but I've enjoyed the narrative. I too would like to see more.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
question quote : 4) [A bit OT, but have you ever seen any unusual wildlife in Sappo Canyon?]

Ahem , if you're referring to a Creature about 3.5ft. tall , with the torso of a Badger , covered in Hair like a Badger ,
Arms the shape of a Loggers covered in hair and a bit too long
for the Body , the Face of a Young Man , ears like a Cat ,,

Answer : Yes , he is my Helper while I am in there , he can dig a Cylindrical Vertical Shaft like no Machine can duplicate
nor match the speed of .

Do not be nervous about him , he's harmless , devoid of Self Realization , emotionless , yet willing to be at Service at all times .

He's a Bit Hard to look at , at first , but we were as well hard to look at for him when he first encountered our Species .

Watching for him when I'm not around is Fruitless , you'd be better served to watch the Skies .

This is another UFO Central for a Fact .

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting a response this radical. Sure, many no-nonsence observers dating back at least a hundred years (including my exploring partner and myself, frankly) have seen a so-called "thunderbird" on the west side of the Cookes Range - a black "bird" with a 20'-plus wingspan. Similar sightings have been reported in the Radium Springs region. But this critter takes the cake.

Your little buddy sounds kinda like a sighting made during the Apache wars and described by US Cavalry officer Bourke in his journals of an aggressive black kangaroo-looking creature. I think it was Bourke, may have been someone else - it's been years since I read the account. I'll have to go find it again. Anyway, what can a person say about your report? Pretty strange.

Yes, the Cookes Range and the lower Mimbres Valley has experienced many "UFO events." I've witnessed none myself in the Black Range.

Your treasure-related claims in this thread - not all, but many of which I personally would support - are likely not acceptable to many skeptical readers without verification they can swallow. Regardless of your personal experiences, I would think that you'll diminish your treasure-related believability if you add too much woo-woo into the mix. It's too distracting, IMO.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Steve , Oct. 4th through the 6th 1996 , for a solid 48 hours , I was walked through the sites , instructed on the meaning of the Glyphs .
shown deposit sites , held all my query's until the Didactic was completed .

Deposits that had been recovered , I was informed of the entities involved .
I was " Schooled " for the entire 48 hours , returned to my Mining Claim in New River Arizona , to continue my life .

I had but one question to posit of my instructor : " What's it all for , it's purpose I mean "

His answer , gave me understanding of the " Why " these Vaults were created and why Time concerning these was not important
nor was it relative to desired end results .
Esoteric as this sounds , The Mystery School has always been Bent to Agenda , and Time has no matter .
The Pedro Docs being at that Mission/Presidio , is not so absurd as we may first surmise , after all , it does concern Treasure deposits
and Mines , just as the unrelated Documents and Maps do .

Quote Columbus upon stepping off his Ship and onto Land : " I have no Doubt that I have Finally reached the Land of Ophir "

Interesting Comment from a Man who led his Crew to believe they were seeking a Sea Route to Asia .

Sometimes people keep secrets I guess ,,, for a Very Long Time .

I am wondering why do you think they were placed in this location.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lot to answer
start with Steve < lol , the Creature critter was an exercise in my practicing creative writing skills , and thanks
for giving me a venue to do so .
I made it up off the top of my feeble mind . heh heh

next
Hi folks , why am I giving it away ?

I'm too tired and I just don't care anymore is close enough . I never really wanted this dumped in my Lap anyway .

Side Note for Steve , Steve I was not involved with the Team Mentioned , I do know of them , and they emailed me to cypher
the Symbols , I did so to for just any reason I may have had at the time ,,

Maybe their approach was Polite and didn't make demands , I believe that's why , yes , I knew the deposit , what it held and how to remove it .
They did not feed me information , their reason to contact me , was they fell into some Maps as they stated , and asked me to help decode
what they had .

I cannot say that they wouldn't have cyphered the Glyphs on their own , I do know from their statement , they had been
on site for several years tring to figure it out .

They came across my post in other venues , thought to email and ask ,

I never met any of them face to face to my Knowledge

I think I recall one of them Called himself Mike and used your name to introduce himself in initial email , Maybe that was why I helped them .

Ok , I believe the " Mike " Lived in Silver City near you

I think two team members were NM

and Two were out of the Phoenix / Scottsdale Az area , Unsure and too broken down to fight to remember .

Ok , The Material and Info handed down to me , did not come from anyone outside ,,, hmmm ,, excuse me , It's of The Order , and I'd rather
leave that there .

This Mornings Hike to the West side Vault " On the side where the Sun Sets "

The 4 Triangels denoting 4 Gold Bars , other Items stored in Vault with these .

yes, You'll think me crazy to Stand on a Vault , turn and walk away .

I understand .

Some men need not feed personal Greed , no explanation for now , ok ? sorry

Sun Rise side of El Chato 044.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and Next to the Inverted Triangle , The Heart , some Readers are aware of the Definition of these Symbols already .

I will in a Few Shots , back away up on the Slope to the Symbol Stone again that points at this Vault .

Please , I ask that this not be used for commercial production , as Disney and Wolter Have other with some of my other info

Sun Rise side of El Chato 043.JPG

this is Open source to remain Free thank you .

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , from above at the Marker Stone looking down at the Deposit/Vault

the Grouped Circles Denote a Stack of Stones , a simple picture that back then , spoke a Paragraph to people
who could not read or write .

The Split in the Rock Below is where the Heart and Triangles are , they are on the Left , the Antelope is on the right
I'll get to that symbol in a bit .

Ok ?

Sun Rise side of El Chato 029.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it going this is good you got some real good carving on that rock I like this a lot.

I'm trying, I just hiked that entire area with a Crippled Body and Lungs that Look like Clumps of Coal .

Ok ?
I mean , I went out there to get you readers some more photos , and I ain't supposed to be hiking .

ok , so where were we ?

Lets do the Dragon from prior post

" Pedro directs us to go up the slope on the left , dig a treasure out . two I think ( Memory ? )

He uses this Phrase a lot : " Finishing that work you ",,,

so finishing that work , go back down the slope to the spring , cross the Canyon , climb the opposite slope
and go to the Rock Formation that has the Likeness of a Portico with a Patio .

Remove the Rocks from the Cave entrances ( I believe three caves in this place too )

I already posted the Serpent Dragon Glyph and stone monument

this is what the Serpent/Dragon is staring at
the Patio with a Portico behind it

you can see people have dislodged a lot of Rocks , sitting now , on the Patio .

Sun Rise side of El Chato 028.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was asked so , no need to hide the Order

Gentleman , 1244 Knights Templar Initiates Ring

Golden Spiral of the Golden Mean
The Shield with the Actual Depiction of the Knights Tempalr Cross

John The Baptist
Fluer De Lies around the Helmet

Yes , that's who we are , the Genuine Order , and we despise fake T.v. Shows , Movies and Books about us .

Awarded to me at Puberty , The Trials and Test we pass to become Masters .

Do not use Image in any Commercial Production .

Understood ?
Thank You Initiates Ring Order of the Knights Templar 003.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shield and Spiral

look familiar to any Glyph I've Posted ?

Yes , that is our Beausant on that Stone , After our Betrayal , we never again attached any Iconography of
either Church or State .

we are not a Lodge to be Joined
we are Bloodline

Photo shot as I sit and Type .

Initiates Ring Order of the Knights Templar 005.JPG

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seek the Canyon where the Sun Rises , watch for a Large Yellow Stone , Enter the Canyon and not far inside ,
a Spring next to a Stone Mounted upon Other , it took 25 Men and a Brace of Mules to set it . Sun Rise side of El Chato 006.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread