Folder of maps and documents

Marshall Hall

Oct 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a folder of maps and documents given to me by an elderly gentleman from Alamogordo NM about Spanish gold buried in New Mexico. I would like to work out some kind of deal for the sale or use of these documents with the right person. Send me a private message if you are interested.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You might post a detailed list describing what you have and maybe some photos of portions of some of the maps. That way, forum readers may have a better idea whether or not they need to contact you.

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo Documents are always interesting as long as they have Provence. A little more information might attract the right person?

Mal

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry - doesn't belong here, I posted in a completely wrong forum.

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Charter Members may solicit items for sale. I believe TN's ToS prohibits trying to raise money for an expedition. The SEC might have some thoughts on that, as well.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charter Members may solicit items for sale. I believe TN's ToS prohibits trying to raise money for an expedition. The SEC might have some thoughts on that, as well.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

I dont think the SEC would care much as long as he isnt selling shares in the venture.

I would say that a serious examination of the documents would be needed.
i seem to remember a guy named Kurt Nowak who used to solicit people in the shipwreck forums. He said he had source documents revealing locations and manifests of sunken treasure ships. He would get paper of the proper vintage, and I think he made his own Iron Gall Ink. Scratch off whatever was originally on the paper/vellum was gone, and something that looked very good was in its place. I dont remember how he got caught, but he did offer me stuff regarding land treasures. Be careful.

Mike

JT

Mar 14, 2005
Johns Island, South Carolina
Mike, if my memory serves me right quite a while back there was also a "Pawel Nowak" who was offering possibly bogus shipwreck map information for sale.

Maybe an alias or partner of your Kurt Nowak?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike, if my memory serves me right quite a while back there was also a "Pawel Nowak" who was offering possibly bogus shipwreck map information for sale.

Maybe an alias or partner of your Kurt Nowak?

JT,

You are correct. It was Pawel Nowak. He mostly contacted shipwreck people from those forums. I was one of the rarities who wasn't interested in shipwrecks. Luckily, I had already heard about him.

Mike

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ahhh, more fantasy reading. for your reading entertainment only. if i knew of or had info there of any treasure, i would just go there myself. but then, this is a fantasy is it not. yep, i bet the sec of nm would like to know of this one. for sale no less.

Last edited:

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo

I think people are a little naive in thinking a quick one hit wonder post about alleged treasure document for sale or some sort of deal will interest people. Without giving more details enough at least to interest some one.

Perhaps they should be more economic with their post a just say "give me money now!" :-)

Mal

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo

I think people are a little naive in thinking a quick one hit wonder post about alleged treasure document for sale or some sort of deal will interest people. Without giving more details enough at least to interest some one.

Perhaps they should be more economic with their post a just say "give me money now!" :-)

Mal

There are some of us who will not ask any of ya'll for money...IF there is any treasure to be had...We'll be having it without the aid or assistance from any of ya'll...I am not a believer in the more the mary err...lol:dontknow:

After all...According to Paul and Dave the ore I have as proof, as to the proof is in the pudding, is not worth a wooden nickel...rofl...I wish them luck in finding where it came from...lmao:tongue3:

Ed T:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread