Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: florida group trying to get permit to remove Doc Noss Gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    1206 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: florida group trying to get permit to remove Doc Noss Gold

Thanks Alex,

Yes, those are very cleverly forged documents you have presented there! A fine example of a "carefully conceived urban legend."

I believe that when the higher authorities learned about Fiege and Berlette's entry into the caves, they didn't believe their story about not taking out any gold bars and filed charges against them pursuaqnt to FDR's 1933 Gold confiscation Order. Notice how the polygrapher was careful not to use words like "gold bars" "bars" "ingots" or anything else that might connote something valuable. Do you think the person administering the polygraph test came up with that verbiage on his own? HIGHLY UNLIKELY! Why, also, didn't the polygrapher ask what those "BRICKS" were made of? Maybe because they already knew and didn't want to leave any official trail! Just like in Khoury's Book, when he spoke with Fiege personally. Fiege was very careful not to say what he believed the bars were composed of. The Government/Military has NEVER admitted that what was under VP had any intrinsic value.

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

us
    Sep 2007
    Sal Sagev Adaven
    E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO.
    24 times
    Metal Detecting

I'll just follow you with My E-trac, Sov GT,or GoldBug Pro.

us
    Oct 2010

If I read this right the test took 1 hour and 15 min. and they only asked 4 questions?

Charter Member
    om
    Jan 2006
    SoCal
    Modded SD2000 / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    1206 times

Quote Originally Posted by King4x4
    If I read this right the test took 1 hour and 15 min. and they only asked 4 questions?
    Hey King,

You did read it wrong. Read Section# 3 in its' entirety. Before the four questions, it clearly states that the "RELEVANT QUESTIONS WERE...."

Best-Mike
    Check out 1ORO1.COM

us
    Oct 2010

My bad, I see why the test took so long. But they don't say how many bricks (bars) they saw. this may have been on of the stashes that Doc left around the place. Plus Jolly should have picked them up after the shooting.

us
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by victorio peak
    sfloto, sorry about the confusion. What I meant was of the 7 sites that Doc claimed to his family this may be a site. The previously attached photo was found in their personal photo archives. I of course can not be certain but I did find it curious that the photos you posted matched photos that Doc Noss took 70 years ago. You can decide for yourself.

cheers

-alex
    I guess this is Willy's site that they talk about. do you have any more pic's of caves from doc?

us
    Oct 2010

CPTBIL or Alex, how many sites are there? how many had gold bars? is there any chance that Doc's or willies Sites have already been found and looted? more cave pictures please.

Quote Originally Posted by victorio peak
    sfloto, sorry about the confusion. What I meant was of the 7 sites that Doc claimed to his family this may be a site. The previously attached photo was found in their personal photo archives. I of course can not be certain but I did find it curious that the photos you posted matched photos that Doc Noss took 70 years ago. You can decide for yourself.

cheers

-alex

us
    Sep 2007
    47 times

I believe that Doc Noss found treasure, and later the Army with heavy equipment took all the treasures. The wood that the Army used, is still there.

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    78 times

This is one of my sons, George:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	george climbing.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	527909
    "Irony is the rule"

us
    Sep 2007
    47 times

I agre ewith #97.

us
    Sep 2007
    47 times

I agree with #97. I live in Bridgeport Connecticut and have no plans to visit the site, I want to know what did the Army did with the treasure.

us
    Sep 2007
    47 times

I agree with #97, I live in Bridgeport Connecticut and have no plans to visit the site. What did the Army do with the treasures?

us
    Jan 2008
    78 times

Maybe the question would be better put if we asked:

What did the Army personnel do with the treasure??

I'm convinced that the treasure was stolen from the Noss' - but I tend to think that the "Army" per se, as a unit, may not have been as much involved as the personnel on that base - were involved - and Uncle Sam may not have benefitted from it at the time. My thoughts being that the base personnel took the loot, and then, by the time the Noss family complained to the Army, those folks on the base had already made their
    fortunes. (base commander, maybe - though some think that the money was used for bribes in Southeast Asia - Laos, Cambodia, etc.).

I also firmly believe that - if any group is NOT representing the Noss family - they have no right to anything - including being allowed to look.

Beth
    "Irony is the rule"

us
    Sep 2007
    47 times

I agree with Beth. Army staff station at White Sand took the treasure. Who did they gave it to?

us
    Jan 2008
    78 times

Personally - and this is just an opinion - nothing that has facts to back it up - but - I think whoever was involved, divided it up, hid it until they
    all left the Army, and then went and retrieved it.

Split up into however many people were involved - it would make it much easier to get rid of. They could have even gone off-base and buried it, just like Noss did. And, of course, there is always the black market - I'm sure someone would have paid to get their hands on the loot.

Beth

"Irony is the rule"

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors