Building web site and thinking of starting a club.

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some friends and I have been building a web site for our small group to help with working with landowners and getting permission to hunt.
It is starting to come along good. I have been kicking it around on starting a club and holding meetings once a month to share finds and talk trash.
if this happen it would be in the northern VA area maybe in the The Plains VA or around Manassas.

Take a look at the web site and let know know what you all think.

Hutch

http://www.cw-art.com

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
i dont live in va, but i like what i see, hope you get this working.
this will give me another excuse to visit my daughter, she lives in woodbridge, i know that is not too far from manassas.
i live in tn, its only a 12 hour drive to there---lol

dragon6banger

Sep 23, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
garrett gtp 1350
great looking site like the name /myself and 2 buddies have done the same thing and its helped us get permission to some places also..keep us informed we would like to join you in a hunt if we could

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Very nice website you got started there! Good luck on your club.

Hubby and I are in Virginia Beach. We do hunts in Surry, Co twice a year with our small group (made up of TNet members and a couple of friends outside of TNet). I'm working on our website too and we are writing a book. But we are concentrating on one piece of land that we have permission to hunt.

However, we are not authorized to keep our finds and we are ok with that...we camp and hunt and have a blast! Our group just gets together for this hunt and we are doing our 5th one in a couple of weeks! YEAH!

Good luck with your group!!
Annmarie

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hutch,

I'm in Fairfax county near Dulles airport. Keep me in the loop.

DCMatt

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
The website looks awesome!

I'm in Alexandria (Kingstowne area). I'm interested in a club or just informal hunts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread