Anyone in Southwest Virginia interested in starting a TH club?

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
While I was in VA Beach for vacation I got to go to a metal detecting club meeting. it was really fun. I am in Wise county and I know there are a few members on here within an hour drive. Would anyone be interested in starting a club? Have monthly meetings share info do some group hunts stuff like that?

Anyway feel free to respond to this thread. Pm me on here or email me. [email protected]
with any ideas you might have.

-K

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
Got friends in Radford, VA I need to visit. Like to get my buddy involved in MDing. Thinking of bringing 2 of my MDer's and get her interested in hunting. :hello2:

Danny

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great. I would be interested as well, when I have time.

Also, if anyone would like to help me open a KGC "vault" already found, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. If you have any experience with explosives or tools that can make quick work of stones/rock, that is a huge PLUS! You can e-mail me at [email protected]. There is a contract to sign for anyone who helps and you will be awarded a % of anything inside the vault! The ONLY catch, that will be on the contract, is NO discussing the vault with anyone or going there without me.

RegRich

Nov 15, 2015
Scott Co. Ca.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello! I live in this area too. (Scott Co. Va.) I have been a hunter for about 25 years. It is getting harder to find places to hunt due to the lack of plowed fields.

I have never used a MD but I am interested in learning.

Any feed back? I will share my information.

AC DEALER

Apr 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Coeburn Virginia and I’m looking for someone interested in either starting a club or just a friend to go metal detecting with. My email address is [email protected].

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions