New Fisher F2

Cladder

Sep 30, 2009
Richmond, Va.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, minelab xterra 70
I got my first metal detector, a fisher f2, and i got a place in ashland va to hunt tomorrow, so hopfully i will have something to show.Anyone have anyt ips about the F2.?I read alot of reviews and the only thin i really saw that was a negative was the depth...but i dont have the money for the mine labs or high grade machines that go deep, so i figured this was a good start. I also have a place in Powhatan va to try sometime if someone in the area wants to go.

OP
OP
C

Cladder

Sep 30, 2009
Richmond, Va.
Detector(s) used
well i shot over to the place in ashland, didnt find anything but trash, and one heavy pieace of iron. The woods very really thick, and i had to turn the sensitivity really lower or it would go crazy. I still havent been over to the park in powhatan, be great if you could go with me.

newbob

Jan 29, 2007
richmond,va
I would be more than happy to join you. I see you was hunting a lot in the sandston area. I live down that way. Maybe we can get togeather and check it out. I know of spot in the area we can search also.

OP
OP
C

Cladder

Sep 30, 2009
Richmond, Va.
Detector(s) used
Sorry i didnt replay, we just got nto our first house so the wife is keeping me busy. A friend of mine moved over to sandston, so that was how i got to dig over there. Read alittle about the placeand seems like you could dig anywhere an find something, so i would be up for diggin with you, just let me know when you would be able to go.

OP
OP
C

Cladder

Sep 30, 2009
Richmond, Va.
Detector(s) used
New bob will u be free on tuesday afternoon, i am taking off from work and will be free after 12, maybe we could try those sites in sandston??, or the park in powhatan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread