Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

VBCurt

Oct 6, 2012
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250 and PRO Pointer
I'm 36. Only done Solo hunting as well. My oldest coin is a 1882 indian head and a standing liberty, but cant read the date. Would like to go sometime.

gabino1987

Mar 6, 2013
virginia beach
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me too

im 25 brand new but would like to hunt with other people that know what they are doing

tims1chap

Feb 6, 2013
Winchester, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be in teh VA Beach area the last week of June. We will be at the Ocean Keys on I think 5th street. If anyone wishes to hunt while I am down there I would love to hunt in that area, otherwise it will be all beach hunting.

Sand Pirate

Jun 26, 2013
Hampton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, I'm new to the area, new to the hobby. I've been going solo to VB recently, doing ok on the clad. It would be cool to link up with someone who knows the area better than I do. Gets old going to the same places. I live in Hampton. Goal is to go to VB two or three times a week, maybe more...

kk4ces

Greenie
Nov 14, 2012
Powhatan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Check out gravediggermax on you tube. Hes at the beaches daily down there. Ive hunted a few times with him when i go to the beach. I hunted the ATPro then and did ok. I just got a 3030 and am going to Myrtle on wednesday for 10 days. Hope i find something expensive!

Sand Pirate

Jun 26, 2013
Hampton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since I posted that. I've been hunting several more areas around here, and in fact have met Max and a few other local guys. I went by Max's house recently to take a look at some of his scoops to get and idea of the sizes and types out there. Very helpful guy!
ATP is doing great on the beaches, not the best, but I never leave empty handed...

craigv3

Jan 2, 2010
GRASS LAKE
Detector(s) used
Deus,Makro CF77, Minelab Etrac, Teknetics T2SE, 2 excel II's, and a Tigershark
I am traveling to Virginia beach during the 1st week of March.. I have a conference scheduled during the day but I'm trying to fit some swinging in in the evenings.. Let me know!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions