Lynchburg, Virginia

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I grew up on a farm dating back to George III, near Lynchburg, have detected the place, not much to speak of because of soil replacement, however, am looking for the bottle dump near the house. This year may be the last I can dig it if I can find it, care to help find and dig it? I'm in California now but plan to be there late August. It's called Laurel Cliff, has it's own website, check it out, may be worth it. Edward

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
wish I could help. I have a good friend in Lynchburg and have been wanting to go visit her but the end of August I'll be busy. Good luck!

Gary1963

Jan 3, 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030 XP Deus Garrett Pin Pointer
Phiranna
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
l live in the area and would like to help you, if my work schedule will permit.

Digking

Jul 13, 2013
Rustburg, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm, III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the Lynchburg area

Hi, I grew up on a farm dating back to George III, near Lynchburg, have detected the place, not much to speak of because of soil replacement, however, am looking for the bottle dump near the house. This year may be the last I can dig it if I can find it, care to help find and dig it? I'm in California now but plan to be there late August. It's called Laurel Cliff, has it's own website, check it out, may be worth it. Edward

I live in Rustburg and if you don't mind having a newbie help you out I would be very interested.

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Hello Newbie....:thumbsup: and welcome, I noticed a Rustburg address. I'm going to be moving back to the USA from overseas and I've bought a house near Spout Springs in Appomattox. I'm gonna be lookin for huntin' buddies when I return, I've got a few places in Appomattox county lined up due to my in laws and my past connections with the county.

I gave you a pm with my personal email if you want to contact me...don;t have a phone yet....I should be back in September 2013 if you think you wanna get together and discuss such things.

TFCK

OP
OP
E

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, thanks for the replies, I'll post again when I've got a more definite idea of the time, thanks! Edward

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Edward, welcome to the forums. I'd love to see more Virginia "locals" come on here. You can get a permit to detect both Danville and Roanoke city parks. Got one for Roanoke via e-mail, but Danville did not respond - guess I'll have to drive down there for that.

Moral of the story, there is PLENTY past here, just be careful where you go with all the changing laws set upon us....

Roger

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Edward, welcome to the forums. I'd love to see more Virginia "locals" come on here. You can get a permit to detect both Danville and Roanoke city parks. Got one for Roanoke via e-mail, but Danville did not respond - guess I'll have to drive down there for that.

Moral of the story, there is PLENTY past here, just be careful where you go with all the changing laws set upon us....

Roger

HA! While in VIRGINIA, look for BEALE TREASURE; REALLY started in LYNCHBURG, VA.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Meet ya half way,if when interested

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Monroe, Va. area; NICE, huge estate; "bottle dump" is PROBABLY near the HUGE house...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread