Lynchburg, Virginia
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Edward1976
  • 1 Post By cntrydncr1
  • 1 Post By Gary1963
  • 2 Post By Digking
  • 1 Post By floodcitykid
  • 1 Post By Edward1976
  • 1 Post By DeepseekerADS
  • 1 Post By RTR

Thread: Lynchburg, Virginia

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    au
    Jul 2013
    USA for now.
    DFX300, XLT, Laser
    37 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Lynchburg, Virginia

Hi, I grew up on a farm dating back to George III, near Lynchburg, have detected the place, not much to speak of because of soil replacement, however, am looking for the bottle dump near the house. This year may be the last I can dig it if I can find it, care to help find and dig it? I'm in California now but plan to be there late August. It's called Laurel Cliff, has it's own website, check it out, may be worth it. Edward
    Rebel - KGC and RTR like this.

Feb 2007
    Bradenton, Fl
    ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
    771 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    wish I could help. I have a good friend in Lynchburg and have been wanting to go visit her but the end of August I'll be busy. Good luck!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Debby

us
    Facebook page-------) Diggin Lynchburg

Jan 2013
    Lynchburg, Virginia
    Minelab ctx 3030 XP Deus Garrett Pin Pointer Phiranna
    139 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    l live in the area and would like to help you, if my work schedule will permit.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Dig King

Jul 2013
    Rustburg, Virginia
    White's Prizm, III
    4 times

In the Lynchburg area

Quote Originally Posted by Edward1976 View Post
    Hi, I grew up on a farm dating back to George III, near Lynchburg, have detected the place, not much to speak of because of soil replacement, however, am looking for the bottle dump near the house. This year may be the last I can dig it if I can find it, care to help find and dig it? I'm in California now but plan to be there late August. It's called Laurel Cliff, has it's own website, check it out, may be worth it. Edward
    I live in Rustburg and if you don't mind having a newbie help you out I would be very interested.
    Rebel - KGC and Gary1963 like this.

us
    Nov 2008
    Appomattox coVirginia
    whites eagle spectrum fisher gold bug
    13 times
    Hello Newbie.... and welcome, I noticed a Rustburg address. I'm going to be moving back to the USA from overseas and I've bought a house near Spout Springs in Appomattox. I'm gonna be lookin for huntin' buddies when I return, I've got a few places in Appomattox county lined up due to my in laws and my past connections with the county.

I gave you a pm with my personal email if you want to contact me...don;t have a phone yet....I should be back in September 2013 if you think you wanna get together and discuss such things.

TFCK
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Dig we must!!!!

au
    Jul 2013
    USA for now.
    DFX300, XLT, Laser
    37 times
    Hi, thanks for the replies, I'll post again when I've got a more definite idea of the time, thanks! Edward
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    20770 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Edward, welcome to the forums. I'd love to see more Virginia "locals" come on here. You can get a permit to detect both Danville and Roanoke city parks. Got one for Roanoke via e-mail, but Danville did not respond - guess I'll have to drive down there for that.

Moral of the story, there is PLENTY past here, just be careful where you go with all the changing laws set upon us....

Roger
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

Jun 2007
    15590 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    Edward, welcome to the forums. I'd love to see more Virginia "locals" come on here. You can get a permit to detect both Danville and Roanoke city parks. Got one for Roanoke via e-mail, but Danville did not respond - guess I'll have to drive down there for that.

Moral of the story, there is PLENTY past here, just be careful where you go with all the changing laws set upon us....

Roger
    HA! While in VIRGINIA, look for BEALE TREASURE; REALLY started in LYNCHBURG, VA.

Jun 2007
    15590 times
    ENJOY!

Jun 2007
    15590 times
    Part of re-building Lexington, Va. & VMI!

RTR
    us
    Roger. USAF Vietnam war Combat Vet

Nov 2017
    Smith Mt. Lake Va.
    Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table
    18463 times
    Meet ya half way,if when interested
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    15590 times
    Monroe, Va. area; NICE, huge estate; "bottle dump" is PROBABLY near the HUGE house...

Sponsored Links