Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thing is possible. Two days ago the Pentagon announced a "secret" UFO investigation that they conducted for years.And cost 22 million per year. Did any of us know about it ?

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Shadows from different directions in the same shots... Flag waving in the breeze... Video of rover played at double speed, sand roosting from wheels looks lust like Earth gravity, not 16% gravity even double speed... Not faked but sure seems fishy.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys, running out of Heroes here. After learning all the myths I was fed growing up, I'm hangin' on to this one. Those guys were MY Heroes. Still are. 100% real.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I lived in Webster, Alvin, and Dickinson, Texas, for just over four years in the late 1960s. My Dad worked at NASA, in Clear Lake, and the Government moved us six-times during his tenure there. As a computer, radar, and electronics engineer, he helped to miniaturize the computers needed on the Lunar Landing Module. The moon shot was real. Men died to put us there. New conspiracy fanatics have theories about the Twin Towers; Pentagon; Trump and Russia - hell, pick your poison. My brother STILL thinks aliens helped the Egyptians build the Pyramids. :thumbsup:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe terry but,all you have going for being real is the words of those who are known to be corrupt.I dont put to much faith in the words of known liars:laughing7:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If it were staged, why would they "fake" the very computer my Dad helped to design, failing during the landing? Why bother? The LLM almost crashed! :coffee2:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it were staged, why would they "fake" the very computer my Dad helped to design, failing during the landing? Why bother? The LLM almost crashed! :coffee2:

Good point....Probably why they denied the existence of the base at groom lake/ Area 51,for decades... Probably why the feds covered up (on Nuke test in the early 50s on our own troops ). Probably why the Pentagon (3 days ago) announced they had a "on going SECRET UFO research program going on for years) I could go on & on.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I lived in Webster, Alvin, and Dickinson, Texas, for just over four years in the late 1960s. My Dad worked at NASA, in Clear Lake, and the Government moved us six-times during his tenure there. As a computer, radar, and electronics engineer, he helped to miniaturize the computers needed on the Lunar Landing Module. The moon shot was real. Men died to put us there. New conspiracy fanatics have theories about the Twin Towers; Pentagon; Trump and Russia - hell, pick your poison. My brother STILL thinks aliens helped the Egyptians build the Pyramids. :thumbsup:

Amen, Brother.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good point....Probably why they denied the existence of the base at groom lake/ Area 51,for decades... Probably why the feds covered up (on Nuke test in the early 50s on our own troops ). Probably why the Pentagon (3 days ago) announced they had a "on going SECRET UFO research program going on for years) I could go on & on.

We have some SECRETS. I hope they have some really cool stuff we coil-swinging Americans haven't even imagined. There was no reason to fake it. It would have been an immense, impossible secret to keep. Interstellar travel is an impossibility, so the aliens aren't or haven't been here. I believe there probably are aliens, they just haven't been here.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The reason to fake it was to win the space race.It also seems to me that the Manhattan project was an immense impossible project to keep secret,but,it was done.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Capricorn One with a willing crew?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A cabin fire during a launch rehearsal test on January 27, 1967, at Cape Kennedy killed Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee. My Dad, Ray I. Soloman, was on the platform that day outside the capsule with other engineers testing systems. People that who know the truth don't need to fabricate theories. :skullflag:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have some SECRETS. I hope they have some really cool stuff we coil-swinging Americans haven't even imagined. There was no reason to fake it. It would have been an immense, impossible secret to keep. Interstellar travel is an impossibility, so the aliens aren't or haven't been here. I believe there probably are aliens, they just haven't been here.

003.JPG
Yes indeed we do have some "SECRETS". This MASSIVE base I was assigned to in Nam.Was carved out of a 200 ft tall jungle.Tell me IF YOU can see one blade of grass.Oh ,and a lot of guys stationed there are either dead or dying ....from agent Orange....Shhhhhhh Secret.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO,they wouldn't ,would they ?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1528944
Yes indeed we do have some "SECRETS". This MASSIVE base I was assigned to in Nam.Was carved out of a 200 ft tall jungle.Tell me IF YOU can see one blade of grass.Oh ,and a lot of guys stationed there are either dead or dying ....from agent Orange....Shhhhhhh Secret.

Yup. Standard Army procedure. Bulldoze it flat. Good field of fire. No place for a safe approach. Thanks for making it back.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The nuke test was probably not the smartest thing the Army did, exposing those guys. One could say criminally stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread