Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RatRacer said:
I've seen a LOT of UFOs, but, unfortunately, have probably not seen an alien spacecraft.
"The irrefutable evidence of the existence of intelligent alien life is the fact that they have NOT tried to contact us." -Douglas Adams
I've seen several unidentified things in the sky. I'm leaning more to they were/are terrestial. But have always felt IF there are "Aliens" they wouldn't want to land here. It'd be like us wanting to go sight seeing in South Central L.A. :D :D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Sure have, my best friend and our dates were driving to the Hamptons (Long Island)... it was Feb 1978....we got out of the car and was staring at it...it just hovered....it was kinda' like a cigar shape, only way I can discribe the shape....others stopped along the way and looked too.....never have been able to explain what we saw....but it was so cool to see!!!

Also, on the news the other day, think it was yesterday...anyways, they were talking to some guy from Britian about UFO's and Brits are declassifying their UFO files....here's a link to what they have already posted....I wish our government would do that too!

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/

Well, there is always a catch, isn't there? You have to PAY to view these files...oh well....it's not that important to see......

Annmarie

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question for the Colorado folks. Does anyone remember the Lewis & Floorwax show where they had a couple that saw a UFO while camping in the hills by Area 51. Did they disprove their photos & stuff? Think it was back in 97 or 98.

LJHanley06

Aug 19, 2006
Saw one last week Tacoma/Puyallup, WA area.

Outside, looking up at the stars...saw a point of light moving North to South...I watched it as it passed by the constellation Casseopia...it stoped and then made a 90' turn to the East...stopped again and then remained stationary...but reflected light was dimming from it for about 1 minute till it disappeared...means it made another 90' turn straight up!

The first time I ever saw one.

I was a kid (1975-76)...playing catch in the front yard...throwing the ball in the air (about 1400 hrs)...I lost the ball in the Sun's glare...I bent over to pick it up and it was nighttime! I picked the ball up and noticed a bright light low in the sky moving away (to the SSW)...I went in the house and my Mother asked where I had been? I told here I was in the front yard playing catch...She said that She had called for me and didn't see me. Missing time episode...I can only hope that I didn't get probed.

Achem's razor...paraphasing here...

When all other explanations have been eliminated...the simplest is more than likely the truth.

Or...if it walks like a Duck...talks like a Duck...sounds like a Duck...then it's dinner time.

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Daylight UFO Pyramid/Triangle Over Moscow.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
no UFO but a alien encounter or some thing,i was camping and there was this deer that walked up not but 4ft from me and stair at me and then terned away and walked away just like i wasn't there,i was standing by a camp fire,then later that same night i was standing by the fire and there was like a person or something walking along the mountain with lantern and then the light just shot strait up into the sky and dis apered,then in the morning i looked where the light was and all there was was a cliff ever since that day i have had a weird bump on my leg.(i could be getting tracked ;D)

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to see one.
I want a ride on one. I even told my wife if I ever don't show back up from a trip, I probably took a ride on one.
I also want to harvest an alien, so we will have proof!

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Autumn, I often see in a remote area.This color triangle. Basically he is one.

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Kanyontreasures said:
no UFO but a alien encounter or some thing,i was camping and there was this deer that walked up not but 4ft from me and stair at me and then terned away and walked away just like i wasn't there,i was standing by a camp fire,then later that same night i was standing by the fire and there was like a person or something walking along the mountain with lantern and then the light just shot strait up into the sky and dis apered,then in the morning i looked where the light was and all there was was a cliff ever since that day i have had a weird bump on my leg.(i could be getting tracked ;D)

That's a classic "screen memory" and it often involves birds, owls, and deer.
The bump is most likely and implant.
I'd bet if you were hypnotized you'd recall the deer as an alien with large eyes.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The last hostile UFO I saw was this economy!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LOL! GREAT reading... NOW! Get the book, THE BLUE SENSE by Marcello Truzzi, where COPS have seen UFO's, etc. HH!

Last edited:

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seen a U.S.O once.. Unid submerged object, but I wont get into it I dont want them to put me in the mental ward :alien:

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do believe that they exist.

krazyace

Jan 9, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was probably 85 or 86, me, my brothers and cousins were playing in our backyard after dark. We saw a bright light in the distance and being kids we jokingly said it was a ufo and started yelling for it to come here. We were pretty shocked when it started moving towards us and we all headed towards the backdoor, most of us piled in but me and one of my brothers stayed on the porch and watched this huge triangle shaped ufo fly over. It was silent, seemed to be just above the tree line, and was greyish in color, also the bottom was not flat but shaped something like this |_|-|_|-|_| except the mid lines were at the top. It also sprinkled as it passed over.

This was when ufos were always portrayed as disc shaped from everything I had seen.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was probably 85 or 86, me, my brothers and cousins were playing in our backyard after dark. We saw a bright light in the distance and being kids we jokingly said it was a ufo and started yelling for it to come here. We were pretty shocked when it started moving towards us and we all headed towards the backdoor, most of us piled in but me and one of my brothers stayed on the porch and watched this huge triangle shaped ufo fly over. It was silent, seemed to be just above the tree line, and was greyish in color, also the bottom was not flat but shaped something like this |_|-|_|-|_| except the mid lines were at the top. It also sprinkled as it passed over.

This was when ufos were always portrayed as disc shaped from everything I had seen.

Return of the navigator!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread