Not open for further replies.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
I couldn't agree more!!! (or less). You bring up some fine points. As Churchill Winston once said: "A cat will look down to a man. A dog will look up to a man. But a pig will look you straight in the eye and see his equal." I hope I've made myself clear... often times my friends have difficulty understanding me. I just did a google search based on your info and it was a revelation to me that Abba's song "waterloo" was about a girl surrendering her virginity. That said, I support our troops, despite the popularity of shows such as Desperate Housewives.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Actually, there is a Poll thread where you can cast a vote anonymously. I'll put one up, if you don't mind. :)

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hell yes let them boys fight the way they were trained then make a glass factory out of the place those that run are the enemy those that dont run are well trained enemy

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I say we take a vote for the oldest thread ever pulled out of oblivion. This one is right up there, at over two years. But I've seen older. :sign13:

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it a just war...YES. Iraq was the backbone, and financing,(along with Syria), behind Al Quida. Besides.... having a ruthless, murdering dictator that needed to be ousted from power. The only mistake we made was NOT to finish the job in 1991. We were so worried about the U.N. and "World Opinion", that 9 years later we had an attack on our own soil. But who was to know? :dontknow: If someone walked up to you, and punched you in the face, would you cower in the corner and say, "Please don't hit me again", or would you return fire!? The problem with this country are people are too fickle. They forget too easily. The single worst attack in U.S. history was brought to our shores on Sept 11, 2001. Do any Liberal, bleeding hearts, remember this date? Every once in a while I see anti war protesters in our town square. Very few and far between. Next time any of you see them, take a REAL CLOSE LOOK. Do they look like the backbone of America? NO.....They are the feeble and weak looking people in our society. Do they have the same right to protest as I do. ABSOLUTELY! BUT.....I think we should stand behind the policies of our Government in this crisis, and support our troops 100%. Now let's help them finish the job! Definition of a LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE: An Undecided! Too afraid to make a decision on their own for fear of making a wrong move, So they sit on the "fence", and complain about EVERY decision made on their behalf. :laughing9:

windbreaker1

Apr 20, 2009
I favored both the Iraq and the Afghanistan War. In both cases there were some nasty
people that needed to be dealt with. At this point however, staying any longer I believe
is counterproductive. It's time to get out and let those savages determine their own
destiny. I believe the majority want us out of their counry.
We need to tend to our own problems here, and the money saved will build a hell of a fence
on our borders

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
THEY GOT OIL WE NEED OIL -- SCREW IT -- they do not like us , saddam was going to really screw us --his weapon of "mass" destuction -- was urging the arabic world to switch from taking dollars for oil to only taking euros*** he was talking to the arab world about "dumping the dollar as the international standard for dealing in oil "--that meant every US dollar used to buy oil would have had to be "changed" by arbic money handlers into euros to buy oil --just the money handling fees cost alone wouldbe staggering , and the dollar drop in status would cause a rapid devaluation of it worth.

he declared "economic war" upon the USA --so we declared regular war upon him. --in self defense of our lifestyle and economy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right under the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.