jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49? ?I got a feeling you'r not gonna get alot of responses :) Maby in Votes, but Not in Posts

OP
OP
PJB (Ohio)

PJB (Ohio)

Jan 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff of pa said:
49 I got a feeling you'r not gonna get alot of responses :) Maby in Votes, but Not in Posts

Hey Jeff, it's usually the women that don't want to tell their age! :)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sixty! Beats tha heck out of being 61, but lots better than the alternative! :'(

J

Jim Cal

I am 56 and not retired yet. Looking forward to that day but having lots of fun in the meantime! Jim Cal

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
? ? Hello All; The ole Monk here. But young at heart,next Month I'll be 69 yrs old. I have learnt that life isn't a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived. still in good health and strong mind. Retired with treasure hunting still a strong interest and working on a large cache this last 10 yrs. ?When i was younger I was hoping I'd see 70, I feel I have a chance now. Hope you all will also. Be happy today for tomorrow may not come! Remember one of your greatest treasures is your family and true friends. May the sun shine on you all and your undertakings ? Monk

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
it ain't the years it's the miles. 5 million and counting. ss

M

mchamby

I'm 47, feel 80 but look..30. oh heck who am I trying to kid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions