WISH LIST

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
All the money? If I had all the money, I would hire a think tank of physists and engineers to design a sub-terranean imager that is lightweight and portable like a metal detector! Perhaps one that uses more than one type of imaging and combine it into one image, example: GPR / T-ray / backscatter X-ray with dual array sets to produce a 3D view into the ground! :D

lets_go

Dec 29, 2004
Wyandotte, Michigan
omnicognic said:
All the money? If I had all the money, I would hire a think tank of physists and engineers to design a sub-terranean imager that is lightweight and portable like a metal detector! Perhaps one that uses more than one type of imaging and combine it into one image, example: GPR / T-ray / backscatter X-ray with dual array sets to produce a 3D view into the ground! :D

brala?

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
If i had all the money,I then would not have to (WORK) :) As a new Hobby i would have time to learn of and search out all treasures and ship wrecks and go after some.For fun and love of hobby only. And the TAX write off.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Just a couple of backup detectors with an upgrade and a comfy motorhome to travel across the US and detect 24/7. Also if I had that much money-your all invited-although it might get a little crowded. ;D

Mar 1, 2007
Griffith Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll
YES ;D a Garrett Blood Hound DEEP SEEKER, a MineLab X-tera 70, and a whole bunch of really old abandoned home sites and Ghost towns where no one has ever detected.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
dont get me wrong i love the whites machine but my ultimate would be a minelabxp4500 and the same gear i have now and that german gold finder and a old intrenational 4x4 with pull behind tear drop camper and all kinds of goodies from food and water clothes guns and safety gear and a real map to the ldm .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions