puyallup parks

J-dude

Sep 14, 2010
Greenacres WA
I have hunted the park near Meeker Mansion on Meridian (forget the name of it but not Pioneer Park) and didn't come up with much. I have also hunted Wildwood park and again didn't come up with much....it was pouring rain that day though and I didn't stay too long.

OP
OP
WAres

WAres

Apr 30, 2011
Puyallup, WA
J-dude said:
I have hunted the park near Meeker Mansion on Meridian (forget the name of it but not Pioneer Park) and didn't come up with much. I have also hunted Wildwood park and again didn't come up with much....it was pouring rain that day though and I didn't stay too long.

have you seen anyone else MDing in puyallup? I've only seen one person in my life MDing in WA and that was at a ghost town last summer.

LJHanley06

Aug 19, 2006
I have...I am still trying to decipher the rules that Puyallup Parks and Recreation have laid out.

Hockeydad1968

May 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the rules for public schools? We were checking out the playgrouund finding lots of Bobby pins and a cop comes up and says we need
permission. Then comes back and says we can never detect there! Very abrasive when he didn't need to be. Don't they work for us and is there a reason to be an a hole if we are cooperating?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread