hunting locations

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, by first approving with fish and game as part of a gold dredging in a designated area. Along with a letter of intent sent to the ranger and accompanied with the gold and fish pamphlet I was allowed to also use a detector to search for gold. It has expired and frankly too much bother. I would just make sure I had the gold pamphlet and try along the bank of the Columbia below the high water line. I have hunted state land at the top of larch mountain in the old picnic area. There is another old picnic area north of the Honer Camp west of larch mt.

OP
OP
dubmurphy

dubmurphy

Greenie
May 7, 2012
Thanks for the info Hot zone! Think i will revisit the larch mt area. I've been there once before. Took a trail along the creek around mile 8 (the road was closed do to snow a little further up). I only had a few minutes to search bit i did find a square nail and a little brass buckle of some sort. There is just nothing like being in the woods with my detector. It is just so peaceful and serene. "Minelab take me away":)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions