Waddell Creek- First real trip of the summer, come say hi!

Malkiha

Greenie
Mar 8, 2012
Maple Valley
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heading to Waddell creek down near Olympia this weekend for my first prospecting trip of the season. Pretty excited cause ive been here before and done really well. Easy access and pretty good flood gold if you know where to look. Be at middle waddell campground with some other prospecting buddies if anyone is interested in going. fri nite, sat and sunday morning. Stop in and have a beer and say hi. Got a blue Elantra with a GPAA sticker on it. Ill let ya all know how it turns out when i get back!:headbang:

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi......

I live an hr. away from Waddell cr and have tried a few times in the area near Margret McKinney park and some upper areas of the creek but never did find much.

How'd you guys do? I tried to come up to but yard chores and such got in the way.

OP
OP
Malkiha

Malkiha

Greenie
Mar 8, 2012
Maple Valley
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
we did good! actually the place i go is heavily prospected but me and my bazooka still did pretty well considering! the thing i like about waddell is that even tho there isnt a TON of gold, all the flakes are mostly 30+. had WAY to much to drink saturday nite, and as a result, saturDAY was my only prospecting day. Ill prolly go again here sometime, but i would really like to explore more of the creek than the 1 beach i goto(and i think everyone else does too)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread