Waddell Creek? ?

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Sorry I missed your post. I've been running the creek a couple times a month in summer and more during the winter. Catch me on the creek if you can. I'm a Leprechaun and I hide the big stuff under a rock. Ops, I wasn't suppose to tell my secrets.

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
I've been dredging out of Margret McKinney camp all summer 2-4 times a week its been alot of fun as this is my first year dredging.

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Well I have 6 5gal buckets of highly concentrated material ready for the miller table this is a couple short runs. My cons are all 20 mesh minus I panned everything bigger and being in Washington there was nothing 20 mesh plus but garnets.

ForumRunner_20131007_230309.png

ForumRunner_20131007_230256.png

ForumRunner_20131007_230233.png

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Its a new year the first is friday who is coming out? I will be on stream dredging friday morning PM me if you wanna check it out.

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll contact you when I know I can make it. I'll even try to remember to bring some matting for you. Good luck!!!!!

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Update on Waddell

If anyone is interested in dredging there is a 4 inch DK nugget tripple sluice running at Margret McKinney campground. The owner is a good guy he has had several dredges over the years and finally ended up with what I think is the Holy Grail of commercial dredges. Come up and check it out I will also have my 2 1/2 inch Keene highbanker dredge up there as well.

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looking good! How do you like your keene dredge? I know Waddell has alot of very fine stuff, any luck?

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
I love my Keene it's perfect for our smaller creeks and streams like Waddell, Swauk, and Lions Gultch. That said I would love to build a 5 inch reduced down to a 4 inch nozzle to move more material. Just remember a $5.00 gold pan is the gateway drug to a $6000.00 5 inch dredge build.

As far as gold weight found I don't post that here. I will say I am on the positive side I have recovered more in gold over the 2 years prospecting then I have spent on equipment.

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No kidding on that, started with a pan now have spend over 1000.00 in equipment and am still in the market for a dredge and a detector.... adds up quick.

Me and my little one might be by Waddell today or possibly head over to liberty area, the only thing that could hold me back is the Hawks are playing today... hmmm tough choices and kind of a good problem to have.

Best of luck, see ya around!

flowers

Apr 12, 2013
seattle.wa
Detector(s) used
white-mxt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LRC253
what kind of dredge are you hunting for.
I have a keene 2" dredge i don't use any more .
pm me.

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Update: My buddy has pulled his 4" DK dredge off of Waddell. I have been on stream dredging and getting good color. MikeSW has come out and checked out my operation if anyone else would like to come out and see what dredging is all about PM me.

ForumRunner_20140814_231548.png

This is a 3 hour run.

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey everyone Mike posted a video in the dredging and highbanking thread. Its my 2 1/2" Keene dredge running on my pay streak on Waddell Creek check out the video and comment also view it on youtube like and subscribe to Mikes youtube channel. Thanks again Mike.

KAI

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Golddigger

I will be on Waddell next weekend if you dont mind the beautiful hum of a 6 hp honda in the back ground look me up.

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Sunday too? I will come with my gold grabber also.[/QUOTE]

You might move more material with the AM sluice.

Just a thought!

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm shooting for Monday, but things are still up in the air right now.....if I'm free that day I have to decide whether to go catch some fresh salmon for the smoker or bust my a$$ for some pretty dirt....... :icon_scratch: Weathers going to be perfect for both......decisions...decisions :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread