1st storm of the year....

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Malkiha

Greenie
Mar 8, 2012
Maple Valley
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
dude me too! i applied and got my permit last year but havent used it yet! i dont own a gold hog, but i created a miniture fluid bed trap system that i want to experiment at the beach with. I know the goldcube can do it, but im too broke for that new fangled contraption. Maybe we can plan something to meet up down there? when you thinking? would be really cool. i only got a 4th of the gold i pulled out last year and i been kicking myself that i wasted my summer!

OP
OP
mike(swWash)

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We definitely need to get down there and shovel some sand. I'm working on a fluid bed to run the cube outfall through to see if I can increase the efficiency of capture with increased feed rates. It'll be a couple weeks before my days off rotate to include weekends but I'm off on some weekdays till then. Just need a day or 2 of better weather.

I'll post when I know when I'll be heading down to Long Beach, maybe we can get together.

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Thought you might wanna see this mike it looks pretty good for your cube.

00T0T_ezxr5BkS4V4_600x450.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread