New in Vancouver

CCericola

Aug 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy,

Just moved here from the East Coast and am just getting myself back into metal detecting. I'm willing to travel so I was curious was areas are good to go hunting in, and what areas should outright be avoided (unfriendly town, picked clean, etc)? Also open to finding buddies to go out with to make the hunts more social.

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to Washington

There are a lot of md'ers here in the Olympia area look for the thread about Olympia needs to start a club lots of good guys.

You will find that most of us here are gold prospectors and a few md as well. If you interested in prospecting let me know check out a few of my threads and PM me.
Welcome
AimSmMissSm

Prov15:6

Greenie
Aug 25, 2014
Gilbert Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Whites Eagle2, Whites Surfmaster2, Garret Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I too just moved to Vancouver. Been here only a few days now and haven't had a chance to get out MD yet. Would love to get out soon. Send me a note if you want to go sometime.

Eddieownz

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! I'm new to the forum but I've lived in Vancouver my entire life, I joined the forum for dumpster diving, but I've always been interested in MDing, maybe we can all get together and do hunting, I don't no much about metal detectors maybe u guys can help me find a good one :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread