Howdy!

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been a member here for a while but hardly post. Figure its time to be more active and try to get out more often. I've been doing a lot of prospecting this year, but havent got a lot of gold. Been out with a buddy thats a member here on Tnet and he always seems to clean up better than I do. Even when we dig out of the same holes. Sooooooo time to replace some equipment. Just ordered up a "36 Bazooka Prospector and see if I can keep up with him now :laughing7:

Anyways, I am always looking for people to go out with just because its more fun than going alone and I need help packing my Keene "3 dredge :laughing7: So if anyone ever wants to hit the hills, I'm a deal!

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wish i was closer, i am north of coeur d' alene, id.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy Bronze....:hello:

Check out Jesse425..he has a journal in the Prospectors Journal Section.
He's right there near Everett, is a real go-getter, and has also got a small
dredge.

Drop me a PM if you're ever coming up to the Skagit Valley..:occasion14:

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will hit the skagit area anytime. I just dont have a clue where to go. Everything I have done is snohomish or north king. I'm always down for a new place. Let me know when and where and I'm a deal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread