The Skykomish gold gods taxed me.....

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After plenty of good gold trips to the Skykomish this year, the gold gods decided to tax me on what I have taken.

Had a great day with a couple other Tnet guys on the Sky. Weather could have been a lot better as we got soaked but we got gold and had a good time.

I had just got done panning out some of my cons and we decided to take a break and chit chat for a bit. I set my pan down on a small patch of rocks and went to chatting away. Once we got finished and decided to call it a day, I turned to grab my pan.....it was gone. and that small patch of rocks I set it on was now covered in water. Not even paying attention to how heavy it was raining, the water level had risen a couple of inches and taken my pan somewhere down river not to be found.

Well, played Skykomish gold gods, well played.

Last edited:

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds Like yall had a blast! Hope to dig with you guys some day too!

JB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions