Winter Dredging....

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In the past, I was with prospectors plus and wpma, but I never used the memberships like I should. I bought a dredge this time last year, and the fever is getting bad:)

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Well the WPMA has claims you can dredge till 2-28 I believe 2 of them are below the snow line.

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jesse,

There is a spot up on Olney Creek I've been wanting to check the water level on and I think that Money Creek is open above the gpaa claim. I've never dredged on Money Creek but it sure is pretty up there. If you ever want to meet up let me know.

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Jesse,

There is a spot up on Olney Creek I've been wanting to check the water level on and I think that Money Creek is open above the gpaa claim. I've never dredged on Money Creek but it sure is pretty up there. If you ever want to meet up let me know.

What about snow level up there?

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Olney really is a beautiful location, I've only ever sluiced up there. Anyone dug on money creek before? I haven't.

I would really like to dig together sometime soon:)

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
I need to get out and use this.

Attachments

• 1455242937117.jpg
    1455242937117.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 94

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What about snow level up there?

I'm sure Oleny is clear but I'm not sure about Money Creek, I've never been there this time of year.

I may ride up there on Saturday I have a look. I found a good looking spot that I want to try but the water level has to be right.

OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OP
OP
425jesse

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is it an A52?

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Jesse,

Be careful on Money Creek AMRA just Gulch claimed a big portion of that area.

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jesse, looking to get out soon. Let me know when your going and I'll try to clear my schedule.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread