Any out there???? It's awfull quiet in Washington......

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey Mike, I've been getting out a little. I've been posting in the "Today's Finds" forum.

-Washingtonian

Jon(SW WASH)

Jan 13, 2009
Aberdeen,Washington
Detector(s) used
Eagle Spectrum, AT Pro, Ace 250.
Mike, I'm here, been out bunch of times, found a ring, a tax token and a War nickel. Joined the Outlaws detecting club out of Oly.

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm planning on going out soon... Prob up north near hwy 2... my equipment has been collecting dust for a few years, we'll see if the old dredge still works.

Gold4Mike

May 10, 2017
Mount Vernon, Washington
Detector(s) used
Angus Mackirk Foreman
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer
Gold Hog Piglet highbanker
Home made slate miller table
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I didn't find this thread until just today or I would have added some stuff. My wife and I have gotten out digging and sluicing a number of times this past summer. We spent some time on the South Fork Nooksack, Indian Creek (near Entiat), Shaser Creek, Slate Creek and Canyon Creek. I posted some of our results in the gold prospecting forum. I don't like that feeling of winter coming on and the chances of going out becoming few and far between for a few months. We didn't finish the summer with lot, maybe .4 gram total, but we only got skunked once and the learning curve was steep. Looking forward to getting an earlier start next spring.

snowmobiledave

Tenderfoot
Sep 17, 2017
Shelton for now
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookn for a prospector on tha Olympic pen
Im new to tha west side, I'm from WA/ID (Spokane/CDA). I'm a dredger, I run either 2" or 3" depending on what creek/river . Now I'm over here (west side) Shelton.things are WAY different here, y'all are inondated with wolf lov'n tree hugg'n enviro wacos that have about everything shut down... SO I'm looking for someone that is local that has knowledge of dredging or metal detecting on tha oly pen. I don't do forms for ****,so yer best bet is to call me 5099937812 thanks in advance, BTW, I'm Dave, no kids, 47yr old

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread