Mostly west side/Snohomish county.

Nw-Jeff

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2020
Lynnwood,Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm fairly new. Only been at it since February. I've joined wpma and bedrock but also exploring elsewhere like olney, beckler, waddell. I've been finding fine flood gold at a few locations but nothing amounting to much .1gram days at best

What am I missing guys? Also if anyone wants a mining buddy, Im a 30year old out of work machinist with a Strong back.

Will shovel for knowledge!!

I'm running a river sluice. Any and all knowledge and info is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200521_183535.jpg
    20200521_183535.jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200521_180653.jpg
    20200521_180653.jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 72

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've had a lot of days like that at Waddell. Some days and places are better than others on this creek.
Went from a pan to a sluice to a high banker and finally a backpack 2.5" dredge. They all work better when you're in the right spot.
Keep looking.

Etta

Greenie
Jan 8, 2015
Washington State
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you hunting for other types of treasure or just gold? Do you have much knowledge of Spanish Treasure/symbols? How are you navigation skills and engineering skills?

OP
OP
N

Nw-Jeff

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2020
Lynnwood,Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you hunting for other types of treasure or just gold? Do you have much knowledge of Spanish Treasure/symbols? How are you navigation skills and engineering skills?

Mostly interested in gold and gems but if there's other treasures to be had in Washington then you have my attention?
As far as navigation and Engineering I haven't used those skills too much since boy scouts

Etta

Greenie
Jan 8, 2015
Washington State
Primary Interest:
Other
I am looking for a partner. I suck at direction, even with a GPS. I also think that there is Spanish Treasure in Washington State. It's the same symbols that you see people on this site posting. Traps are a major concern of mine too. I am a huge chicken sometimes, but they tell us where the traps are with the symbols, and so if we could disable them, then we're good. I just would not have a clue how to do that. Though I am creative, and I can find simple solutions, I am not an engineer.

Etta

Greenie
Jan 8, 2015
Washington State
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are willing to study a little, there's a ton of info on this site, if you look at the Spanish Treasure Blogs.The posters have different ways of doing things, but some of the info is older and Satellite maps are great. All of the information that I have read here is useful though. Even in WA, when you start to look, you may see a lot of Illusions. Things that look like they are there, but they aren't. People are the weirdest thing that I see, and colors. And animals. What is real are rocks that look like eagles, and owls and symbols carved into the rocks. It's time consuming, but I have what I need. I just need to go find it.

OP
OP
N

Nw-Jeff

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2020
Lynnwood,Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are willing to study a little, there's a ton of info on this site, if you look at the Spanish Treasure Blogs.The posters have different ways of doing things, but some of the info is older and Satellite maps are great. All of the information that I have read here is useful though. Even in WA, when you start to look, you may see a lot of Illusions. Things that look like they are there, but they aren't. People are the weirdest thing that I see, and colors. And animals. What is real are rocks that look like eagles, and owls and symbols carved into the rocks. It's time consuming, but I have what I need. I just need to go find it.

Wow! Kind of mind blowing! Traps and secret symbols in Washington seems crazy but I'm definitely going to look into it more since I've never heard of any of this before.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome NW-Jeff. A Snohomish County native myself ( Marysville ). I wasted my youth fishing area streams, not knowing I was walking on gold. Good luck to you, and your new seeker friend.

Etta

Greenie
Jan 8, 2015
Washington State
Primary Interest:
Other
Message me on here after you take a look and see what you find. If you're interested. Truth be told, I don't want to go solo, and my friend that goes with me is more trouble than he's worth as far as this goes. There's a lot to look at, it's cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread