Welcome to Treasure Net - The Webs Largest Treasure Hunting Forum

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I got it... looks good so far... be prepared for alot of questions... it will be confusing for a lot of people! be patient we will learn LOL

Does it automatically subscribe you to a post when you reply to it?

You can setup your default subscription mode. This will subscribe you (based on your setting) to any thread you either participate in, or "subscribe to" manually. However, changing the default subscription mode only affects threads you subscribe to AFTER you change it. It isn't retroactive. So however you are set to old threads will remain.

You can update those by clicking on "Quick Links" - Subscribed Threads in the navbar -- from there you will see all the threads you are subscribed to and your notification preference for them. You can then check the box next to the threads and from the drop down menu, update them to whatever you wish.

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this is how pictures will be viewed as a attachment in a pop-up window? What about videos?

Pictures will embed into actual posts like this:

Treasure.jpg

and attach like this - Treasure.jpg

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video

This will embed soon so you don't have to leave the thread. We will get that feature installed soon.

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under the new format I'm not seeing the pictures on the posts. Is it my settings?

NJ
Your right....Not seeing pics and posting is a head ache. I know when you change something that Was Working! U run into problems. Its the way it always is!! Good luck...........

Chris@Miami

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just registered today. How do I post a question to members? I would like to ask advice on metal detecting in south florida & keys water.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also sent a FR hope you accept I like to share my finds and experiance. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread