Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    us
    Feb 2012
    21 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Welcome to Treasure Net - The Web's Largest Treasure Hunting Forum

Welcome to TreasureNet.com - The largest Treasure Hunting Forum and Community on the Internet! We have discussion forums that cover a wide range of treasure related topics, from the Shipwrecks to Metal Detecting. Coins, Gold Prospecting, Techniques, Preservation, Mapping, Ghost Towns, Stamp Collecting, Fossils and everything in between. The site is completely free to use, to take full advantage of it all you need to do is Register - It's Quick and Free! If you are having trouble logging in or need to reset your password Click Here to reset your password!

Below are some of the links to the more popular areas of our site:
    • Today's Finds - What did you find today? Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum!
    • General Treasure Hunting Discussions - Open discussion of a wide variety of topics, including, treasure hunting, metal detecting, prospecting, cache hunting, relic hunting - even antique hunting and garage-saling. A great place to meet other treasure hunters!
    • Shipwrecks - Use the Shipwreck Forum to discuss wrecks and other underwater treasures, and the technologies used to recover them.
    • Metal Detecting - The Original Metal Detecting Forum. Share your experiences here, and learn from others.
    • Gold Prospecting - Whether you are sluicing, dredging, drywashing, or just a weekend gold panner, this is YOUR Gold forum!
    • Metal Prices - Check out constantly updated Metal Prices.
    • Oil & Gas Prices - Constantly updated Oil & Gas Prices.
    Last edited by veraderock; Mar 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Middlesex County, New Jersey
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    194 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Under the new format I'm not seeing the pictures on the posts. Is it my settings?

NJ

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    5024 times
    Quote Originally Posted by N.J.THer View Post
    Under the new format I'm not seeing the pictures on the posts. Is it my settings?

NJ
    Thank you NJTHer, I am not getting any pics either!
    I really wanna see that $16,000 ring on beach and shallow! LOL!
    Maybe I got one just like it! (fingers crossed). hehe
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

us
    Jan 2012
    Western NC
    Garrett's
    255 times
    Metal Detecting
    Same problem here. Any help appreciated.
    Never buy anything you have to feed or paint. ---Old Hobo Wisdom---

us
    Mar 2010
    62 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    A lot of the attachments are still loading. We were hoping to get the new site up with all of them, but it could have been another 10 hours or so :/ Rest assured we will get them up as quickly as we can

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    194 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    Thank you NJTHer, I am not getting any pics either!
    I really wanna see that $16,000 ring on beach and shallow! LOL!
    Maybe I got one just like it! (fingers crossed). hehe
    LOL...me too.

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    194 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    A lot of the attachments are still loading. We were hoping to get the new site up with all of them, but it could have been another 10 hours or so :/ Rest assured we will get them up as quickly as we can
    Growing pains...thanks. I'll check back later.

NJ

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    262 times
    Are the "unread replies" here somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks.

Beth
    "Irony is the rule"

us
    Mar 2010
    62 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.oroblanco View Post
    Are the "unread replies" here somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks.

Beth
    You can see them in your Settings, which is located in the top righthand corner of the site. You can also click here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/usercp.php

I would recommend going into the General Settings down on the left once your in your "Settings" and update how you want to receive your notifications. This will help you get alerted to new replies, posts, PM's, etc. I personally like Instant Email notification

us
    Feb 2010
    Eastland Texas
    Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
    134 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    You can see them in your Settings, which is located in the top righthand corner of the site. You can also click here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/usercp.php

I would recommend going into the General Settings down on the left once your in your "Settings" and update how you want to receive your notifications. This will help you get alerted to new replies, posts, PM's, etc. I personally like Instant Email notification
    I am thinking he means the unread replies to your own posts and to any posts you replied to... I looked and haven't found them either.... yet.

Chukers

us
    Mar 2010
    62 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by chukers View Post
    I am thinking he means the unread replies to your own posts and to any posts you replied to... I looked and haven't found them either.... yet.

Chukers
    Correct! Some of the old subscriptions might not carry over, but if you click on Setting up there you will see your User Notifications right in the middle of the screen. Those should be the posts or threads that have responses to threads or posts that you have replied in. There might only be a few in there because I don't know if our conversion was able to get all of the history for every user so you might have to re-subscribe to the old threads that you really want to keep track of.

us
    Feb 2012
    Austin, TX
    121 times
    Once we get things settled in here we can see if we can add the functionality of 'unread replies' like you are used too, as well as importing your thread subscriptions.

us
    Feb 2010
    Eastland Texas
    134 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Correct! Some of the old subscriptions might not carry over, but if you click on Setting up there you will see your User Notifications right in the middle of the screen. Those should be the posts or threads that have responses to threads or posts that you have replied in. There might only be a few in there because I don't know if our conversion was able to get all of the history for every user so you might have to re-subscribe to the old threads that you really want to keep track of.
    So under user notifications unread replies and private messages will show up together?

us
    Mar 2010
    62 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Both should show up under the Settings link, but you can also go straight to your Private Messages through the Private Message link located at the top of the site just under the main logo.

us
    Feb 2010
    Eastland Texas
    134 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Both should show up under the Settings link, but you can also go straight to your Private Messages through the Private Message link located at the top of the site just under the main logo.
    ok I got it... looks good so far... be prepared for alot of questions... it will be confusing for a lot of people! be patient we will learn LOL

Does it automatically subscribe you to a post when you reply to it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links