READ THIS NOW! (RULES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Gang,

For those of you who are able to keep politics out of your daily visits to TNet, my thanks, and apologies for having to read the following.

While it is possible that some new members are unaware that it is against forum rules to posts anything political in nature in the forums, it is IMPOSSIBLE that the folks posting it are unaware. With that in mind, I will be sending any violators off to Banned Camp with no further warning. Please keep in mind that I am not just talking about the originator of the thread, but anyone who takes part in the conversation. If you see it, report it and move on. DO NOT COMMENT. Don't let your name show up in that thread. Run the other way.

Saying that you were "Baited into commenting" is not an excuse that will work on me. We are all big enough people to know that we do not need to respond to everything we disagree with. If you can't say anything nice.... well, you know the rest.

I will not be policing members' avatars, signature, etc, any more than I already have to. I don't want to have additional rules about that any more than I want to have a dress code for signing on to Tnet. If you don't agree, ignore it. If you think it's over the line, report it.

I supervise a lot of forums, and on many (in fact most) political discussions are the norm, and quite civil. I don't know how things got so divided here, but it needs to stop. We are here because of our common interests, so let's focus on those.

Cheers,
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread