treasure books

firas

Mar 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
جمعت مجموعة من الكتب التي تهم الباحثين عن الكنوز وبعضها مكرر ولكن حاولت جمع المفيد منها
وهذه ليست دعاية او اعلان انما هي مدونة خاصة بي اكتب فيها ما يهم الباحثين
Collection of books of interest to treasure hunters and some duplicate collected but tried to collect useful ones
This is not an advertisement or announcement but is my type where what matters private researchers

http://firas-m-f-hamdan.blogspot.co.uk/

OP
OP
F

firas

Mar 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
جمعت مجموعة من الكتب التي تهم الباحثين عن الكنوز وبعضها مكرر ولكن حاولت جمع المفيد منها
وهذه ليست دعاية او اعلان انما هي مدونة خاصة بي اكتب فيها ما يهم الباحثين
Collection of books of interest to treasure hunters and some duplicate collected but tried to collect useful ones
This is not an advertisement or announcement but is my type where what matters private researchers

firas.m.f.hamdan

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Greetings!

I am interested in reading an English translation of The Book of Hidden Pearls. Unfortunately, I do not read Arabic, so your website is closed to me.

I am also interested in the legend of The White City - Zerzura. And the tradition of treasure hunting in Arabic literature.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember Karl, former author, and treasure hunter, used to write and say: The best books on treasure, does not have that word it its title.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it appears to be what he says in both Arabic & English

This is not an advertisement or announcement but is my type where what matters private researchers.

I don't personally see a rule Violation

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember Karl, former author, and treasure hunter, used to write and say: The best books on treasure, does not have that word it its title.
I had purchased about Connecticut, 6 books, and none of them have "treasure hunting" in their titles.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
from following firas links in his blog, it took me to a 4share site
where he puts his docs/books

firas hope its ok i did a screenshot from the pdf/book
if not ok let me know ill take it down
wish i could read arabic, looks interesting
non speaking arabic,Tnet members, google translate will not translate the pdfs

firas H.
joined 1 year ago | Turkey
spacer.gif

Welcome to my page! I want to share my stuff with you and hope you will find something useful here. I hope you enjoy my collection and
come back again and again. I will do my best to make the content ever more interesting. Thank you for your time!

firas H. - 4shared user page - 1,444 downloads

his docs
???? ???????? ??????? ?????????? - Download - 4shared - firas hamdan

i viewed
[h=1]كتاب الاشارات التركية والعثمانية.pdf[/h]by firas H. 1,344 KB | 2015-03-24 | File |

document-view.png
View document

[h=2]كتاب الاشارات التركية والعثمانية - download at 4shared. كتاب الاشارات التركية والعثمانية is hosted at free file sharing service 4shared.[/h]
More...
translated
[h=1]Book of Turkish and Ottoman signals. Pdf[/h]by firas H. 1,344 KB | 2015-03-24 | File |

document-view.png
View document

[h=2]Book of Turkish and Ottoman signals - download at 4shared. Book of Turkish and Ottoman signals is hosted at free file sharing service 4shared.[/h]
More...
???? ???????? ??????? ?????????? - Download - 4shared - firas hamdan

i dont read Arabic, but cool pics in the books/pdfs
4shared.com - free file sharing and storage - Document Preview - text

Screenshot 2016-04-12 at 7.11.43 PM.png Screenshot 2016-04-12 at 7.11.33 PM.png

Sep 8, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's sincerely about a treasure book, with a surprise finishing that made me gawked for a treasure. It's a very good tale approximately the best way to achieve their dream via learning some process of spiritual life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread