Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
cool enjoy!

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
I know a dollar short and a day late, but I have 2 whites prizm 3s I dont use anymore. Both work great. Asking 200 for both. I know this isnt the marketplace and I haven't tried to sell them but if you or any of your buddies are interested I can meet you. I live in logan county.

OP
OP
W

wonderwond

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2013
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
none yet lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a dollar short and a day late, but I have 2 whites prizm 3s I dont use anymore. Both work great. Asking 200 for both. I know this isnt the marketplace and I haven't tried to sell them but if you or any of your buddies are interested I can meet you. I live in logan county.

well i do know we need a second one for home,, and one of my friends was needing one also, right now money still exstremely tight,,,,,,,,,,,,, but keep me in mind if you sell, ill gradually start savin again

thanks for responding ... keep ya in mind what color are they, i know my whites coinmaster is redish burgundy color, the ones you have i think are greyish ,,, send me pics to [email protected]

Last edited:

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
well i do know we need a second one for home,, and one of my friends was needing one also, right now money still exstremely tight,,,,,,,,,,,,, but keep me in mind if you sell, ill gradually start savin again

thanks for responding ... keep ya in mind what color are they, i know my whites coinmaster is redish burgundy color, the ones you have i think are greyish ,,, send me pics to [email protected]

Wonderwond I sent you a pm on the detectors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread