vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania!

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome from Fayette county

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Cabell County!!

OP
OP
merv

merv

Mar 17, 2013
Thanks guys looking forward to putting some of my finds on here me and the boy are going out this weekend at a local church which was a 1 room school and a church on Sunday they are cemetery on the property Dated back in the early 18 hundreds I have not been on it yet hopen we can find some mo Queens Around the church Wish me luck

Gaijun1

Oct 11, 2010
Morgantown Wv
Thanks guys looking forward to putting some of my finds on here me and the boy are going out this weekend at a local church which was a 1 room school and a church on Sunday they are cemetery on the property Dated back in the early 18 hundreds I have not been on it yet hopen we can find some mo Queens Around the church Wish me luck

I've detected webster a lot back in the day
When ii found my frist catche by accident while deer hunting on the floor of a old log home waterloged I fell through the floor where I found sever types of goodies from grandfather clocks news papers dated back too the red baron gold coins civil war sword and uniforms jewelry I don't know but someone built a log home over all this stuff and then just left it ? no one claimed it and a seach came up with nothing of anyone with the names on the jewelry or uniforms haveing a resadence there that was about 32 years ago ( lucky me ) I've been planning a new trip soon too see some old friends that I recently seen a month ago up webester county maybe you might like too join me on Treasure hunt looking for $ and coins in around harrison co hit me up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions